Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[IUM] Neuralium MAINNET launch date Confirmed. January 23nd 2021 ≈11:00-5 - page 7. (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 6
yeah, for twitter thank you! I appreciate it.

it was always alive, but I just did not go very often, we are already plenty busy in the discord and telegram channels. To be honest, we did not get any comments before so I did not expect any activity there, but now we do, im surprised! I will try to visit it once in a while, did not realize some people were following us, it's pretty cool  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
haha, we are strange, that is for sure! I take it as a compliment, we truly think differently  Grin

about telegram, our moderator (Katherine) has to handle many hundreds of messages daily of all types, so she does not have any time to waste on trolls. She took the aggressive stance of deleting trolling postings. Sometimes she could make an error and delete legit messages by mistake, but we can't blame her in the barrage of posts she has to sort through. (especially that she runs most post in an automatic translator and a lot of the original meaning can be lost.)

There is a big difference between constructive criticism or valuable comments, and emotional rage postings and trolling rants. We see a waaay too many of the later and we delete those on the spot. Intelligent comments and opinions are always kept, reflected on and addressed.

it is funny how some people's idea of constructive criticism we should consider is "this is rubbish, i hate it, grrrr grrrr grrrr, look at me I'm mad!".   Roll Eyes

then they go on bitcoin talk as 1 post newbies and make sure to post there to take their revenge, hehe.

we will always be friendly and courteous to good people. Act respectable, and we will respect you. Super simple.

Sure, everything is true (no). But that's your business, your face. I see your twitter is revived (thanks to me). It's good, thank you.
haha, we are strange, that is for sure! I take it as a compliment, we truly think differently  Grin

about telegram, our moderator (Katherine) has to handle many hundreds of messages daily of all types, so she does not have any time to waste on trolls. She took the aggressive stance of deleting trolling postings. Sometimes she could make an error and delete legit messages by mistake, but we can't blame her in the barrage of posts she has to sort through. (especially that she runs most post in an automatic translator and a lot of the original meaning can be lost.)

There is a big difference between constructive criticism or valuable comments, and emotional rage postings and trolling rants. We see a waaay too many of the later and we delete those on the spot. Intelligent comments and opinions are always kept, reflected on and addressed.

it is funny how some people's idea of constructive criticism we should consider is "this is rubbish, i hate it, grrrr grrrr grrrr, look at me I'm mad!".   Roll Eyes

then they go on bitcoin talk as 1 post newbies and make sure to post there to take their revenge, hehe.

we will always be friendly and courteous to good people. Act respectable, and we will respect you. Super simple.

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Ok, it's very strange project and team. All my messages with critics in telegram chat were deleted without a response. The dialogue did not take place  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
I finally figured out the failure to start the server from the wallet panel, just by default the folder with the wallet files has the name
Code:
/neuralium-wallet
and does not involve renaming it, I also had problems after changing the name of the folder with the wallet files. Smiley
So, it is in a beautiful Canadian snowstorm this morning that I proudly announce that we had a resounding success with the Orient appointment this morning!
yiippee!! 3500 accounts finally went through in a minute.

so, in retrospect, despite a few more bugfixes, the feature that made a definitive difference is the backup appointments protocol on port 80 that we just added.
It seems that in Eurasia, ISPs are blocking outgoing nonstandard ports! we did not expect that. This is what was causing appointments to fail so often in China and other Asian Countries.

on a side note: it is a sad day for the free internet this is a certainty. Hopefully we can help reverse this trend by forcing back open the internet.

So, this also means that if we can keep it up, we are well on track to launch on the 20th mining launch, stay tuned.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The garbage project, you have postponed dozens of times, and you have no skills and credit at all,As of January 2021, it has been postponed three or four times
This project has been broken for many times and is not credible.

Only action proves anything, and it is the very act of creation that renders something credible; what makes something credible is to give it life. We are doing just that, and it does not matter if you find it credible or not, I can assure you we could not care less. The neuralium is in the process of being created and once it will be fully alive, it will have all the credibility of it's existance.

we the dev team and friends have one mission and one mission only, make it happen and give it life. And we do this no matter how much time, effort and setbacks it takes. Creating something from nothing is hard, but it is worthwhile.
legendary
This project has been broken for many times and is not credible.

For the first time I hear that the project was abandoned by someone, the launch of the mainnet was postponed and it was reported that time will tell next
legendary
I dont think this announcement thread is the right place to perform debugging. Come in our discord channels which are expressly setup for this. we will be happy to assist you there.

Well, thanks for the advice for the discussion in the discord channel, but I seem to have solved my problem by simply placing the
Code:
neuralium.exe
server executable from the
Code:
/neuralium
folder into the
Code:
/neuralium-wallet
folder.  Now when I start the wallet, I get a message that the server is running. Smiley
I dont think this announcement thread is the right place to perform debugging. Come in our discord channels which are expressly setup for this. we will be happy to assist you there.
legendary
Here comes another update. a few days ago we had a few more issues with the appointments, and that caused the date to slide again a bit. Since then though, we are trending up! All our hard work seems to be starting to pay off, and now, we have been successful with appointments. The last two rounds have been doing great, and users are already beginning to report the first confirmed accounts!  this is very exciting, we are finally where we wanted to be.

Mining is now set to start on the 18th of January, until then we have 3 sets of appointments. today, the 12th and the 14th. if we have any issues, we may make an appointment on the 16th to compensate, but until now, things look great!

a tiny bit more patience, we are almost live!

Hello. Do you have any ideas on how to solve the problem of starting the server? For example I have to run neuralium.exe from the \neuralium-wallet \ neuralium folder to start the server. When I try to start the server from the wallet panel, I get an error:

After running neuralium.exe (\neuralium-wallet \ neuralium) everything is going well:

again, thank you for the update Daltonik.

Here comes another update. a few days ago we had a few more issues with the appointments, and that caused the date to slide again a bit. Since then though, we are trending up! All our hard work seems to be starting to pay off, and now, we have been successful with appointments. The last two rounds have been doing great, and users are already beginning to report the first confirmed accounts!  this is very exciting, we are finally where we wanted to be.

Mining is now set to start on the 18th of January, until then we have 3 sets of appointments. today, the 12th and the 14th. if we have any issues, we may make an appointment on the 16th to compensate, but until now, things look great!

a tiny bit more patience, we are almost live!
legendary
In the channel's discord, an announcement was made about the possible, hopefully extreme, postponement of the mainnet launch date to January 18 "...The team is in agreement, we will have to push the date by just a few days, but this time should really be the last time.
our troubles are almost over now,  some people even got published
appointments will be:
January 10th, 12th, 14th (and we reserve 16th in case of unplanned  issues)
mining starts January 18th"
legendary
Today I tried out version 1.0.1 on the desktop I have previous problems with starting the server, I can not understand what this can be caused by. Sad
Thanks Daltonik!  yes, you are very right. In TESTNET, our mining worked really well and plenty go to try it, we know it works and it is truly exciting!

what is giving us trouble right now are the "doors" that we added in the last 6 months to prevent a flood of abusers. These doors (which we call appointments and the THS) are very complicated technology and do require some finetuning. This is what we are doing right now. One thing we have to admit is that they are very efficient doors, since right now, nobody got to create an account yet, haha  Grin

when the doors will finally work as they should, and we will know more about this today, good users will finally be able enter, the Neuralium is somewhat like a VIP club. Those that will be in the club will be comfortable, mining safely and without hassle while the abusers (the brush) will be locked outside.

so, the Neuralium works, it is just VERY complicated technology and we are finetuning it, and we are almost there now.

but let me tell you this:  it is 100% certain the Neuralium is going live! this is a certainty!  it is only a question of how long to finetune it. the team will NEVER give up, NEVER! we are in this all together and we are going all the way...

see you all when we are live  Cheesy
legendary
We need to see first if they can indeed implement their goals and not just only talk. Nowadays, it is better to sit back and relax, and see if the team can truly realize their goals. We are burned by so many crap projects already. So right now, we need results before anything else.

You could try it during testing and the program worked well, now as I wrote above, preparations are underway to launch mainnet and this imposes additional difficulties, for example, running the client on a laptop does not cause problems, but on the desktop the server has to be started manually, I hope this will improve with the release of a new version of the client. In addition, the testnet did not have hundreds of thousands of users who wanted to try green mining Neuralium now the situation with the load on the network is changing greatly. And how the development of the project will go, you need to look in the future here you are right.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Great in this case, we are all still in the role of observers and look forward to the launch of mainnet Neuralium and the release of a new release, I hope everything will go as the team plans. Smiley

Observing a new project is needed nowadays to see the truth of the development they are doing, I will try to read the white paper of this project first. Wink

We need to see first if they can indeed implement their goals and not just only talk. Nowadays, it is better to sit back and relax, and see if the team can truly realize their goals. We are burned by so many crap projects already. So right now, we need results before anything else.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Great in this case, we are all still in the role of observers and look forward to the launch of mainnet Neuralium and the release of a new release, I hope everything will go as the team plans. Smiley

Observing a new project is needed nowadays to see the truth of the development they are doing, I will try to read the white paper of this project first. Wink
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: