Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 17. (Read 80965 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Hi guys is it possible to buy few tokens from ETHERDELTA using myetherwallet and withdraw to myetherwallet from etherdelta?
Yes, it's possible but if you also want to consider other trading site it's also traded in hitbtc which gives the biggest volume so far.
I recommend to buy in exchange with big volume if you are planning to buy a big number of this token.

I am very new to this crypto world and already have coinbase, bittrex and bitstamp accounts and not sure how reliable hitbtc is?
They are a small site in terms of volume but I can say they are reliable, I personally traded in their site when I sold some tokens
like plbt and suretly tokens so don't worry, that was just based on my experience but you can do further research if you still have doubts.
Sure thanks alot for your suggestion. I'll try some with smaller amounts once i gain my confidence will go big
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Hi guys is it possible to buy few tokens from ETHERDELTA using myetherwallet and withdraw to myetherwallet from etherdelta?
Yes, it's possible but if you also want to consider other trading site it's also traded in hitbtc which gives the biggest volume so far.
I recommend to buy in exchange with big volume if you are planning to buy a big number of this token.

I am very new to this crypto world and already have coinbase, bittrex and bitstamp accounts and not sure how reliable hitbtc is?
They are a small site in terms of volume but I can say they are reliable, I personally traded in their site when I sold some tokens
like plbt and suretly tokens so don't worry, that was just based on my experience but you can do further research if you still have doubts.
CHEERS

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
CHEERS
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Ingemar ll take part in The InsurTech Conference. Hope price will be growing again
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-insurtech-conference-london-tickets-32259436844?aff=eand
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Thanks to those who answered my question as to why the INSUREX name disappeared. But it seems strange that they were not able to immediately mention this sudden change of name.

It was not sudden. The name change happened so many days ago. Maybe the team lacked the necessary skills to communicate in much wider and smarter way.

correct! lack of communication it is.. i have been also worried, i thought insurex went scam cause i cant find it.. then the news came that they changed name.. but i want to know that even if they changed their name, they still have the same contract address right? no swapping at all?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

A tip to all investors who will buy Ixledger on YOBIT:
immediately move your coins to your wallet, for example myetherwallet .... do not spend too much time on coins on the yobit exchange.

If you can buy your Ixledger coins on another exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Thanks to those who answered my question as to why the INSUREX name disappeared. But it seems strange that they were not able to immediately mention this sudden change of name.

It was not sudden. The name change happened so many days ago. Maybe the team lacked the necessary skills to communicate in much wider and smarter way.
Activity: 486
I did noticed that coinmarketcap website removed insurex on its list. It's like it delisted Insurex from their roster. Anyone knows why they did that move to remove that coin from their list?

Dont worry.  iXledger (IXT) on coinmarketcap. Only Insurex dont have any results on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ixledger/
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
iXledger [IXT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/IXT/BTC
iXledger Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/IXT

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/IXT /BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/IXT [/img][/url]

good luck .
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

May be because devs made rebranding from insurex to ixledger? What says devs about this?

that is exactly why , all the action was up till now and still is for the community via their slack channel:
ixledger.slack.com
again all official announcements will take place on the Medium platform for now on .
they also said they are too busy to interact with the community social platforms ie bitcointalk and slack.

they just announced trading on Yobit.
not the news we wanted.
[/quote]

Do you know why this rebranding took place? Also, why saying that on their medium channel and not first on this official thread? It looks not so professional by the way...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I did noticed that coinmarketcap website removed insurex on its list. It's like it delisted Insurex from their roster. Anyone knows why they did that move to remove that coin from their list?

May be because devs made rebranding from insurex to ixledger? What says devs about this?

that is exactly why , all the action was up till now and still is for the community via their slack channel:
ixledger.slack.com
again all official announcements will take place on the Medium platform for now on .
they also said they are too busy to interact with the community social platforms ie bitcointalk and slack.

they just announced trading on Yobit.
not the news we wanted.

Activity: 392
Are there any news update about InsureX?

It seems quiet for a while. Please let's us know nearest milestone.

they post on medium now only.
https://medium.com/@ixledger

thanks for this mate.. i just read their posts.

this is also i have noticed. i tried to search insurex on coinmarket cap last week but did not found one.. then scrolled here for details, only to find out that they have changed name from insurex to ixledger
Activity: 486
Activity: 66

they post on medium now only.
https://medium.com/@ixledger
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 127
iXledger will change the game if General Re need to use IXT tokens.
I expect that they make more progress with Gen Re Smiley

But is possible to know if the news of the partnership with Gen Re is a true news? Or is a fake news only for dump???

Any trusted confirm of this collaboration??

Hope IXt goes well in future.
Pages:
Jump to: