Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 21. (Read 80965 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Why they make rebrand from insureX to iXledger? Any info on coinmarketcap now?

There were a couple of reasons, one of which is they did not want to sound like they were an insure provider. Here's some news on them.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ixledger-and-gen-re-announce-strategic-collaboration-300509235.html

Having worked in healthcare and knowing enough about managed care and the litany, this is actually big news. To partner with a re-insurer is great validation. The funny part is that the price has gone down since. As Warren Buffett said, "the market will remain irrational longer than you can stay solvent." I don't own much of this at the moment. I want to buy more but am too lazy to deal with yobit and since a lot of my stuff, I hate to sell. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. Then again, if news like this can come and go, I think IXledger/IXT could stay off the radar until it hits a bigger exchange.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why they make rebrand from insureX to iXledger? Any info on coinmarketcap now?
Activity: 225
Isn't the ICO already completed?

ICO completed about 1 month ago. They finished ICO earlier than expected due to several hack attempts.

It's on etherdelta and hitbtc markets. It was 0.0022ETH as its ATH, not the price is around 0.0014ETH on exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Isn't the ICO already completed?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Anyone, not working internet site and no info on CAP COIN.
Activity: 41
Exactly what I think.
I will not even sell one of my IXTs before $ 10, and when it happens then I will give away about 20% and then wait for $ 50.
Bittrex and Polinex will definitely be before Christmas!

Any source my friend? Bittrex and Poloniex is going to increase it speculation token price a few times.

I think you miss understood his opinion, he said even IXT be listed on that exchanges, he will not sell IXT, so it is just an assumption.

If Bittrex IXT list I do not sell it until it reaches $ 10; so I will only sell a small part of my IXT. I'll sell it all when they cost $ 50!
Sorry for my English.

If it reaches $ 50,- you better not sell all, hold 20% and wait till it's reach $ 500,-.
In 2020, you will think: Wtf he was right on this!  ;-);-)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Exactly what I think.
I will not even sell one of my IXTs before $ 10, and when it happens then I will give away about 20% and then wait for $ 50.

Any source my friend? Bittrex and Poloniex is going to increase it speculation token price a few times.

I think you miss understood his opinion, he said even IXT be listed on that exchanges, he will not sell IXT, so it is just an assumption.

If Bittrex IXT list I do not sell it until it reaches $ 10; so I will only sell a small part of my IXT. I'll sell it all when they cost $ 50!
Sorry for my English.
Activity: 190
Most of the investors hope and waiting for listing IXT but how could you talk sure enough to give a date about it?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Exactly what I think.

Activity: 23
Join the Poloniex or the Bittrex slack and tell them that the coin is partnered with Warren Buffet's company Gen Re. That'll make them add it so fast your head will spin.
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/ixledger-gen-re-collaborate-blockchain-based-transformative-reinsurance-processes/

Also, someone should really update the website link on coinmarketcap because it's broken. I keep seeing in several discussions that people can't find the website.
https://www.ixledger.com/
Activity: 18
I keep hearing chatter about Bittrex listing IXT soon.  The hype is real!

My guess is something big will happen on the 4th or the 5th of this month.
Activity: 36
Keep in mind though - the only thing Bittrex has added in the past 6 weeks is Bitcoin Cash, and only because they were forced to.

No source and no information.
It's just what I think will happen within these 4 months.
IXT is a real-world project, one of the few in the crypto world, and already has an important deal. If and when are other agreements with other insurance companies in the coming months, where do you think the price will go?
Increasing the price will increase the volume accordingly, and what do you think Bittrex and Polinex will let out of IXT by losing a mountain of commissions, or will they race to list their IXT?
 Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Exactly what I think.

How do you know that they are definitely going to list it? Poloniex is pretty strict about new listings.
Activity: 16
I think is forming a cup and handle. So insurex is about to blow up!
Activity: 11
Hey all, thinking of buying some IXT on etherdelta, but was wondering, is there a wallet for it? I don't want to leave on the exchange and didn't see an option for IXT on MEW.

my ether wallet can hold IXT tokens. You just need to custom add the token and it will show up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Exactly what I think.

Activity: 25
Hey all, thinking of buying some IXT on etherdelta, but was wondering, is there a wallet for it? I don't want to leave on the exchange and didn't see an option for IXT on MEW.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Will this get listed on bittrex at some point? Or is it nothing but speculation and rumors?
There is no confirmation yet from the dev about bittrex listing but it would be great to see this growing and active community here,
it's one of the basis IMO for bittrex to consider listing Insurex or IXLedger.

Bittrex will list IXT sooner or later don't worry guys.

Any source of confirmation? This would be a huge deal for InsureX: But true value comes when insureX deliver its functional product and that there are mass consumers.
Exactly what I think.
Pages:
Jump to: