Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 27. (Read 80968 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears the IXT price is only going down because ETH price is going up. This does not mean the value of IXT itself is less. It will soon rise again, especially when it is listed on a larger exchange. That could only be days away!
Definitely it's not the main reason, IXT is build in ETH platform and any success of ETH would be a success of IXT.
The price is down because it's normal, we can see this all the time, just relax the next wave of pump will happen soon.

I agree. It is normal that it will go up and down. I was encouraging others to remain calm; hold and wait even though it looks like it is selling off. No worries here.

What I was trying to say is that the way I understand it is that since the IXT price is traded in ETH (IXT/ETH trading pair) the price for example .002 ETH per IXT will vary depending on the ETH/USD pair value. When funds are pumped into ETH the value of ETH/USD goes up. If the proportionate amount of funds is not put into IXT then the IXT/ETH ratio goes down. This does not necessarily mean the USD value of IXT is going down. In other words IXT value can remain the same while ETH goes up and down causing IXT/ETH to go up and down.

I guess my explanation was just another way of saying the price action is normal and there is no need to sell in a panic. We will see many more natural pumps. I look forward to them.

Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears the IXT price is only going down because ETH price is going up. This does not mean the value of IXT itself is less. It will soon rise again, especially when it is listed on a larger exchange. That could only be days away!
Definitely it's not the main reason, IXT is build in ETH platform and any success of ETH would be a success of IXT.
The price is down because it's normal, we can see this all the time, just relax the next wave of pump will happen soon.
Activity: 26
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I have several questions, because it's not real clear what the benefit is of the coin or the service.

1. As a consumer looking for insurance, why would I use your service over another service? There are various services out there now that allow you to search the market place for different insurance companies. Do I get to pay for medical insurance in bitcoins? Or IXT? What is the appeal? Other than you are using blockchain technology? 
2. As a holder of your coins, what is the benefit? I see mention of  reward pool (there's not a lot information on this) and small rewards given in the form of IXT when using the service through transactions. Is the main benefit? Does accumulating these coins allow me to purchase something in your market place? Do I get a discount? Do I get dividends? What is the driving force to increase the value of the coin? 
3. Is this PoS? Is there a return of some sort?
4. As more of a side question, one of the selling points was to connect the insurance company directly to the customer, which I get (cut out the middle man), but it looks like the broker can also utilize your service?

I guess, I'm not seeing the immediate appeal of the coin or the service. Not to say there isn't - I'm not trying to come across the wrong way, maybe I am just not understanding it, but it feels like the coin is just being used as a primary way to fund the company without much benefit to the coin holder.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Can anyone please tell me what the CUSTOM TOKEN details are in MEW as I asked on the bounty thread and no one answered there. I want to add to my MEW so I can check if I got paid or not. I would much appreciate if it someone could bother to post the details, thanks in advance.  Smiley
Try this one https://steemit.com/insurex/@tonyimoon/insurex-add-your-token-to-myetherwallet-com-mew
Honestly, I have not add custom token yet for my insurex but I can see it in etherscan.io that it's in my wallet, I have no plan of selling it yet.

here is what is written there.

Here is the information to add a Custom Token to MEW for IXT Tokens.

Address: 0xfcA47962D45ADFdfd1Ab2D972315dB4ce7CCf094
Name: IXT
Decimals: 8
Ah thank you very much for this! I found now I have my tokens in the wallet. I only have 51 tokens but that is something to keep for the future. Not to sell now. Thanks a bunch, much appreciated, made my day as I have a thumping headache lol.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Can anyone please tell me what the CUSTOM TOKEN details are in MEW as I asked on the bounty thread and no one answered there. I want to add to my MEW so I can check if I got paid or not. I would much appreciate if it someone could bother to post the details, thanks in advance.  Smiley
Try this one https://steemit.com/insurex/@tonyimoon/insurex-add-your-token-to-myetherwallet-com-mew
Honestly, I have not add custom token yet for my insurex but I can see it in etherscan.io that it's in my wallet, I have no plan of selling it yet.

here is what is written there.

Here is the information to add a Custom Token to MEW for IXT Tokens.

Address: 0xfcA47962D45ADFdfd1Ab2D972315dB4ce7CCf094
Name: IXT
Decimals: 8
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Can anyone please tell me what the CUSTOM TOKEN details are in MEW as I asked on the bounty thread and no one answered there. I want to add to my MEW so I can check if I got paid or not. I would much appreciate if it someone could bother to post the details, thanks in advance.  Smiley
Activity: 4
Yep, I won´t sell either. InsureX has a nice steady upward trend despite the fact that it is just traded on a small exchange. But I expect some pullbacks at critical thresholds like the 1$ mark for example. But that´s normal and absolutely necessary! I think 1,50-2$ is possible in the next weeks. I´m interested what happens if InsureX will hit bigger exchanges. Maybe the price is skyrocketing or there will be a huge sell off in the beginning. We´ll see Smiley
Overall I´m looking to hold till the end of the year and then I decide how to go on (depending on news etc. from the developer team)
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Sure, this project is one of the most rentable project on. Insurance is the node of the capitalism Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I sold my tokens already. Price is great now (50 cent, I bought for 15 cent). I think they dont have any change to going to good eschanges.. They promised a mount ago.. but any results. Listing at good exchanges are paid now, but they would not pay for listing... Also, tokens not added to MEW as defalt.. any action here  Undecided

I think the price will go up in the next few weeks, you can see the price increased about 25% today, now is about $0.58, I think you can wait for a piece of time more.

Yes, inspite of being traded in a small exchange. IXT has shown great volume. Imagine a relatively unknown exchange getting a lot of volume because of IXT. It shows the bullishness as interested buyers had to actively search where IXT is traded, unlike the Bittrex traders which only trade what is listed on Trex.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
In 2015, insurance industry’s net premiums written totaled $1.2 trillion just in US. If InsureX takes over just small piece of the market, 1 billion USD evaluation will be quite easy and it makes one IXT worth about 15 USD. And so to me it's 15 USD per IXT or more (success) vs 0 USD per IXT (failure) in 2017-2018.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I sold my tokens already. Price is great now (50 cent, I bought for 15 cent). I think they dont have any change to going to good eschanges.. They promised a mount ago.. but any results. Listing at good exchanges are paid now, but they would not pay for listing... Also, tokens not added to MEW as defalt.. any action here  Undecided

I think the price will go up in the next few weeks, you can see the price increased about 25% today, now is about $0.58, I think you can wait for a piece of time more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I did not sell my tokens, I think it's worth the wait with the sale and it's better to make a sale and buy at a lower price
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
Price of IXT has been steadily growing from the beginning (presale 0.0005688 ETH) till now (0.00177837 ETH) without any major news. This is already a 3-4 x gain depending on the ETH price. For me it was a good pick. I am looking forward to listing on other exchanges and releasing their prototype and making partnerships with new clients. They have also hired a new social media & community manager that is very active in their slack channel.

See roadmap

Q3 - 2017:
- Funding. Launching of the crowdsale campaign.
- Team expansion. Insurex will expand the development team and hire experts in the insurance and development sectors.
- MVP. Fully functional version of the platform with minimal functionality.

Yes, I think insurex has grown quickly at the current exchange rate.
Hopefully developers quickly see insurex on bittrex and liqui exchanges, this will greatly affect the price.
I still keep and hold some ixt in myaddress  Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 4
Price of IXT has been steadily growing from the beginning (presale 0.0005688 ETH) till now (0.00177837 ETH) without any major news. This is already a 3-4 x gain depending on the ETH price. For me it was a good pick. I am looking forward to listing on other exchanges and releasing their prototype and making partnerships with new clients. They have also hired a new social media & community manager that is very active in their slack channel.

See roadmap

Q3 - 2017:
- Funding. Launching of the crowdsale campaign.
- Team expansion. Insurex will expand the development team and hire experts in the insurance and development sectors.
- MVP. Fully functional version of the platform with minimal functionality.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Trading on very low volume at the moment, but without any significant updates from the team (as far as I know at least) this is quite a nice move of the token. Listing on a serious exchange or a nice positive update might push the token up much more still.

They did announce a week ago that they have submitted a request to get listed in Bittrex.  No updates about it since.  Perhaps went up a little too fast in the last 24 hours, which triggered some sells today.  But before that, it seemed like no one was willing to sell below market.  I'm definitely not letting go any time soon.
I don't think we have to worry about that, price is still great now and for sure bittrex will come soon.
Just wait for a little time and just buy now so you will not bored waiting if you feel the price is cheap now.
Activity: 36
Trading on very low volume at the moment, but without any significant updates from the team (as far as I know at least) this is quite a nice move of the token. Listing on a serious exchange or a nice positive update might push the token up much more still.

They did announce a week ago that they have submitted a request to get listed in Bittrex.  No updates about it since.  Perhaps went up a little too fast in the last 24 hours, which triggered some sells today.  But before that, it seemed like no one was willing to sell below market.  I'm definitely not letting go any time soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
This is the best kept secret in crypto. 

If it is indeed, then you just leak it to the public.

The price increased significantly this week and hope it will continue this pattern
It's really amazing how people support this project, though it's not traded in bittex yet but there is already a great increase of price that happen.
I put my faith on this project and I will continue to monitor while holding some of my tokens, really glad I invested after seeing how much it has grown now.
Pages:
Jump to: