Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 29. (Read 80968 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Do they have roadmap?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I found it very commendable that InsureX distributed tokens to replace all scam transactions during token sale. I was up in the air about staying on-board, but I believe the team is genuine now. Ingemar the CEO is constantly communicating on SLACK with updates and plans.

Now I will sit back and rest easy and watch InusureX take off!!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
In my opinion they have huge potencial
that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team
3) New manager, so new adversiting
4) New big exchanges soon

So we must waiting only, I think so  Smiley
Thanks for listing it out, people deserved to know that his project has a good potential in the future.
It's one of the coins that I will hold for long term, price do pump in the past days and that's a great sign there are whales who are supporting this, they are just waiting for the right timing to see buy big time. Keep holding on this, I just increased my portfolio in altcoins.
Activity: 40
I dumped InsureX because there's practically radio silence, no real community for it pushing it, also...how will we the people be able to measure InsureX's growth? We are not the insurance companies, so are we suppose to buy what they tell us? There's no product for us the people to see or use, so blind faith they're working on stuff with people we don't know or can't test out?

For those reasons, I'm out.

It's in vain... because they ll have some great news this week (such new manager and may be listing on new exchanges)

Noob, why would you dump legit token Smiley

Because popularity matters, buzz matters, a strong community matters. I'm not trying to spread FUD, but just trying to be realistic. If nobody is looking for InsureX, new money won't flow in. It sounds like a good concept on paper, til you think about the holes hard enough. This game is about preserving your $ first & foremost. Wish you guys luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
In my opinion they have huge potencial
that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team
3) New manager, so new adversiting
4) New big exchanges soon

So we must waiting only, I think so  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
dumping tokens would not solve the problem...may be we ahould all find a way to pump it up
Activity: 10
I dumped InsureX because there's practically radio silence, no real community for it pushing it, also...how will we the people be able to measure InsureX's growth? We are not the insurance companies, so are we suppose to buy what they tell us? There's no product for us the people to see or use, so blind faith they're working on stuff with people we don't know or can't test out?

It's in vain... because they ll have some great news this week (such new manager and may be listing on new exchanges)

Noob, why would you dump legit token Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

can you please share a link to this info?

Ingemar said this in their slack few days ago

You still didn't touch on my points, I think this was a nice concept in the beginning but the more I thought about it...the more I realized, whatever updates they do or don't tell us...WE the people can't measure it. How do we get behind something we're not able to use? There's not many coins out there that are successful without the users being the focus point. InsureX is aimed for the insurance companies, not you or me. Plus, there's no strong community here. I never see IXT mentioned anywhere, and I keep my ear close to the streets. Coins WITH strong community backing are the ones that go into the stratosphere. I don't want to name any coins in particular to seem like a shill, but you know the ones I'm referring to that have been buzzing, even before they blew up. It's crickets over here.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

can you please share a link to this info?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
the more they have the more push we need to give it.....is there anything like update anytime soon
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

But how likely is it that it's getting listed on Bittrex and Poloniex? I don't think it's easy to get listed there, especially on Poloniex. Are the devs in talk with those exchanges?
It's indeed very hard to listed some altcoin on poloniex. But we still have some hope about bittrex, many other coin weresuccessfully listed on there, say ADX, MCO, TRUST and now IXT will be the next one. They said they have submitted to both exchange sites, so i think they are still discussing with them.

Yes, I am not sure how it works. Do they have a voting for coins, too? Or only a fee? Whatever is needed, maybe the community should push for it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
oh.. 41% in one days its great.
When IXT ll be on Bittrex?

where i can buy this coin..

EtherDelta sir
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Any news about IXT getting listed on exchange (s) any time soon?
You can find some great news from their blog : https://medium.com/@insurex_team/weekly-update-11-aug-2017-145861842c4d
Bittrex and Liqui are the next exchanges which they want IXT to be listed on.

I have read the said blog and I say that is definitely one great news that we all need to anticipate. Bittrex has been one of the good exchanges I always visit and I am confident that adding bittrex would be helpful in the IXT tokens increase of value.

I ll buy more tokens now. This coin repeat Polupus history I think ))

how so if i may ask?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Dump? Price will be growing only! You can buy now, because price going into rocket in a very short time )

I agree with you, price of IXT will be 1000x pump

Not sure about 1000x, but 100x is more than real in this year. They have a huge potencial and proffessional team, I think.
Price about 10-20$ is real for this token.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Dump? Price will be growing only! You can buy now, because price going into rocket in a very short time )

That's very nice price dude! Let's see how much the price after this month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

rocket start now!
https://etherdelta.github.io/#IXT-ETH
buy now, price go to 3 dollars
We are very pleased to announce the recruitment of a qualified community manager who will be responsible for all communication, coordination and support of our communities and social media. He will join our team on 17th of August.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: