Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 57. (Read 80995 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Sent a pm to reserve Hindi translation. let me know if needed.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

How is this different from inchain?

Hi sotisoti,

That is a very good question.

First of all, we are located in London which is the centre of the insurance market. This has helped us to establish strong partnerships with some of the biggest insurance and reinsurance companies in the world.

In terms of technology, we have done significant research to pick the right technology stack which would help us to scale and support a global marketplace without any issues.

Furthermore, we have a very experienced team with extensive industry knowledge.

Having this background our aim is to make a big impact in the way the insurance industry operates.

If you are interested in anything more specific, please feel free to get in touch through our Slack or Telegram channels.

Thanks,
Insurex - vk

More info about the devs team if possible. This looks promising but we need to assure that it is legit. There are so many ICO that turns into scam

Hi Kolder,

We completely understand your concerns, our white paper includes a more detailed overview of the team including developers.

We will also add more information around the team alongside linkedIn profiles.

In the meantime feel free to reach out to us on Slack https://insurex-community.slack.com/messages/C5RCDMV9D/
We'd be happy to do a video call or if you're able to, swing by our offices!

Regards,
InsureX -vk

I hope this one will deliver the technology that they are talking about - "a cutting edge stack consisting of React, NodeJS, Ethereum Blockchain and OrientDB."
I've heard one project before about insurance - the Yocoin but I believe they are inactive now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yocoin-insurance-based-on-smart-contract-1760163

By the way, can you also give us the linkedin profile links under the description of each one of your team, as well as your advisors? Thanks.

Hi TimeTeller,

We will add that - thanks for the advice.

We're working hard to deliver this stack and it's looking promising so far, we will open source some of it and blog about stuff that might be of general interest.

Regards,
InsureX
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
More info about the devs team if possible. This looks promising but we need to assure that it is legit. There are so many ICO that turns into scam
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
The name itself looks like a insurance firm to me  Grin Grin, Just kidding let see on how thing would go for this project and Provably I would read its whitepaper so that I can see if this coin would have great plans ahead from their devs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Digital beggars. Why don't you guys send a Private Message to the developer? That would be so awesome!
I bet you guys think you look like a real bounty hunter like this guy:

But in reality you guys look like:

I would like to reserve for indonesian translation if needed

I will translate to indonesian language if needed

Cannot waiting about InsureX bounty campaign announcements dev
I want to joined it
thank you

Indonesian bounty hunter

Reserve russian translation for me, please.

Russian bounty hunter

Portuguese translation reserved

Portuguese bounty hunter

I want to reserve Filipino translation.

Filipino bountyhunter in action

LOL . I died
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
Reserved the Turkish translation. Thanks!
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Yo Mr Dev! How do we know for sure that all the impressive sounding people you say are part of this project actually exist? How do we know some random pictures aren't being used to con us?

Sure looks like it would be worth doing just that, given the price of ETH at the moment.

How about some photos holding the obligatory piece of paper with something relevant written on as proof?

https://uproov.com/index.php

If you didn't know how scam ridden this forum is, now you do. We've all been hosed repeatedly. Just think of the photos as part of the investor pack.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
insurEX does sound like an exchange to me. hope to see this ico being legit though.
the offer doesn't sound like its very needed for crypto users to which this could end up not funded. but we'll see 2K of ETH isn't that much after all.
Activity: 1232
Digital beggars. Why don't you guys send a Private Message to the developer? That would be so awesome!

I want to joined it
thank you

Indonesian bounty hunter

Russian bounty hunter

Portuguese bounty hunter

LOL  Cheesy its funny...

It seems he is less attention because every post is always looking for attention  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
wait open bounty social media campaign (facebook campaing ,twitter campaign) and signature campaign
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 39
How long has this project been in development? Do you have any code or product to show?
Activity: 798
Remember, bounty hunter can make successfull ICOs in here
Dont worry abount that.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 868

I want to joined it
thank you

Indonesian bounty hunter

Russian bounty hunter

Portuguese bounty hunter

LOL  Cheesy its funny...
Activity: 8
LOL!  The developer doesn't even post the token ICO anymore.  It has become an efficient machine.

Reserve the sign language translation.

Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any Social Media bounty program?
Activity: 728
I want to joined it
thank you
Activity: 762
How is this different from inchain?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I hope this one will deliver the technology that they are talking about - "a cutting edge stack consisting of React, NodeJS, Ethereum Blockchain and OrientDB."
I've heard one project before about insurance - the Yocoin but I believe they are inactive now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yocoin-insurance-based-on-smart-contract-1760163

By the way, can you also give us the linkedin profile links under the description of each one of your team, as well as your advisors? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: