Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Jetcoin (JET) - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions - page 12. (Read 23859 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Great to see those questions about supply answered. In my opinion project dev team holding 95% is a bit too much, but if JETcoin institute compromises to show detailed transactions so investors can keep track of where the funds are going I don't see a problem. I really think this is a project with great potential if everything is taken with transparency at all levels.

I agree..I do really believe in Jetcoin it's primed for success almost the perfect storm the way it is happening....2014 was WAY to early but they never gave up and here we are today

Onward!!

oh another happy man saying 2014 adaption was too early, therefore whom invested think it is acceptable to lack of transparency?   Shocked  Of course not.  Tongue

dev, rather than showing off how you enjoyed the party, clarify your investor's concerns.

Look it very simple Kame  IF you were one of the lucky ones to buy the .02 JETS back in 2014 you could of sold them at a 1500% gain the other day..and you're complaining about Antwione that has had a very hard time since 2014

Viterale then chose to return to Italy, joining Chievo in 2014 at the age of 18 for what proved a short-lived stint.
He did get a second opportunity thereafter, securing a contract with Chievo’s city rivals Hellas Verona in 2015, but lasted barely six months there.
“I was injured the whole time and I didn’t play at all. My time at Hellas, I try to forget it,” he rued.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague#Zfbro63iFI8FZLxR.99

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague...

Try to ask constructive questions please..I am VERY happy with my coins i bought back then and still own 90% of them..

@ bitranger

Let's talk about achievements to investors so far in constructive way like you say.

as much as seeking through the link you provided, it seems Jetcoin Instistutes reinvested our money to him although his injured period of time?  that's surprising to me. In spite of fact that, Antonie is showing his guts to going through some growing pains... in another words, he is still playing football thus earning money that's great!!

So, how's contract with him? Why not we can expect revenue from his success? the revenue make appreciation of the Jetcoin price may hype which is one of the investors great investment.  Don't you have the slightest bit interested in the contract???

As an investor, I want a response from dev regarding the contract.

BTW, AFAIK, non of proper investors get 1500% gain with Jetcoin so far. Especially, who bought Jetcoin via "BTC" and I suppose the majority of investors did so.

What day and rate with its market liquidity you could get the 1500% gain? tell me the source. If you don't mind, tell me when you sold your 10% of assets with Tx info to proof.

I do not want to make strange accusations like you are intending to new investors as if 1500% gain Jetcoin made. 

There have been some troopers distracting attention to old investors. I suggest you act not like them.

dev?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Great to see those questions about supply answered. In my opinion project dev team holding 95% is a bit too much, but if JETcoin institute compromises to show detailed transactions so investors can keep track of where the funds are going I don't see a problem. I really think this is a project with great potential if everything is taken with transparency at all levels.

I agree..I do really believe in Jetcoin it's primed for success almost the perfect storm the way it is happening....2014 was WAY to early but they never gave up and here we are today

Onward!!

oh another happy man saying 2014 adaption was too early, therefore whom invested think it is acceptable to lack of transparency?   Shocked  Of course not.  Tongue

dev, rather than showing off how you enjoyed the party, clarify your investor's concerns.

Look it very simple Kame  IF you were one of the lucky ones to buy the .02 JETS back in 2014 you could of sold them at a 1500% gain the other day..and you're complaining about Antwione that has had a very hard time since 2014

Plus it was supposed to be US the coin holders investing in him but it never developed for us
so I am dumbfounded how you think The institute made money on him! that wasn't the way the contract worked

Viterale then chose to return to Italy, joining Chievo in 2014 at the age of 18 for what proved a short-lived stint.
He did get a second opportunity thereafter, securing a contract with Chievo’s city rivals Hellas Verona in 2015, but lasted barely six months there.
“I was injured the whole time and I didn’t play at all. My time at Hellas, I try to forget it,” he rued.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague#Zfbro63iFI8FZLxR.99

Try to ask constructive questions please..I am VERY happy with my coins i bought back then and still own 90% of them..

okay, you are missing about "Antoine Viterale" in your steemit post. if you would, do research about him and repost it again including his current and Jetcoin Institutes.  Grin

It is from 2014... It's not active anymore.
In my post I tried to put ONLY the new stuff. (and it is already a lot.)
Jetcoin pushed these initiatives in 2014, but, as we know, 2014 we pretty early for cryptos.
They have all the contacts and are revamping the coin in 2017

It starts with a coin swap, moving to an ERC20 token (hence the mess at cryptopia and so on... it will be straightened up soon)
Then they will pull their magic cords regarding partnerships and launch REAL initiatives.

I hope we will see a new website. The actual one look pretty "2014"
All the rest is a highway... for lambos ;-)

P.S. : I dream of Zinedine Zidane as advisor for the young talents search!

I like the concept of Jetcoin Institutes and therefore wishing success.

@stupid_seb

Let's talk about achievements to investors so far, not fancy initiatives you like make up for.
Even if you say it was old story and something new happen - "therefore tolerate",  we get used to various new things so for, you are not the only distracting attention to old investors.

are you a member of Jetcoin Institute? How come you do story teller about Jetcoin Institute business?  I do not want to make strange accusations like you got money from them.

well, I am so sorry to repeating.  I want an official statement from dev about the contract with "Antoine Viterale", AFAIK,  he was the only champion candidate Jetcoin Institutes reinvested our money to him - that is the all investors great interest, may impact to rise of Jetcoion ERC token price.

dev?

I am no member of the institute.
I just took time to read the forum, search the internet and explored a bit etherscan.
Basic due diligence anybody should do before investing.

Your question is legit about what happened in 2014. Jetcoin officials shiuld give you an answer. (Even if it is 3 years ago and probably has failed back then)

My point was just to say I did mot put it in my steemit post because it was not “2017 stuff”

>Basic due diligence anybody should do before investing.

Absolutely agree. That's why I am asking to dev, although might their ear hurts a bit. 

Let's enjoy further success of the Jetcoin Institutes and its initiative in advance.

Onward!!

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Please what is jetcoin?? How does it fit in the block chain and what are your selling point??
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

okay, you are missing about "Antoine Viterale" in your steemit post. if you would, do research about him and repost it again including his current and Jetcoin Institutes.  Grin

Jetcoin pushed these initiatives in 2014, but, as we know, 2014 we pretty early for cryptos.

It starts with a coin swap, moving to an ERC20 token (hence the mess at cryptopia and so on... it will be straightened up soon)
Then they will pull their magic cords regarding partnerships and launch REAL initiatives.

@stupid_seb

Let's talk about achievements to investors so far, not fancy initiatives you like make up for.
Even if you say it was old story and something new happen - "therefore tolerate",  we get used to various new things so for, you are not the only distracting attention to old investors.

are you a member of Jetcoin Institute? How come you do story teller about Jetcoin Institute business?  I do not want to make strange accusations like you got money from them.

well, I am so sorry to repeating.  I want an official statement from dev about the contract with "Antoine Viterale", AFAIK,  he was the only champion candidate Jetcoin Institutes reinvested our money to him - that is the all investors great interest, may impact to rise of Jetcoion ERC token price.

dev?

I am no member of the institute.
I just took time to read the forum, search the internet and explored a bit etherscan.
Basic due diligence anybody should do before investing.

Your question is legit about what happened in 2014. Jetcoin officials shiuld give you an answer. (Even if it is 3 years ago and probably has failed back then)

My point was just to say I did mot put it in my steemit post because it was not “2017 stuff”
Checkout the Slack for some great photos of the after party with the one and only
 DJ Motiv8
https://jetcoininstitute.slack.com

Like and share on Facebook too!

https://www.facebook.com/jetcoins/

Onward JETsetters!

Onward!!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

@stupid_seb

Even if you say it was old story and something new happen - "therefore tolerate",  we get used to various new things so for, you are not the only distracting attention to old investors.

are you a member of Jetcoin Institute? How come you do story teller about Jetcoin Institute business?  I do not want to make strange accusations like you got money from them.

well, I am so sorry to repeating.  I want an official statement from dev about the contract with "Antoine Viterale", AFAIK,  he was the only champion candidate Jetcoin Institutes reinvested our money to him - that is the all investors great interest, may impact to rise of Jetcoion ERC token price.

dev?

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Supply questions are listed right on the jetcoin website , they are as follows :

HOW MANY JETs HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED SO FAR?

Currently the Jetcoin Institute has created 80 Million JETs on Ethereum (ERC-20 Token)

15% of the total (80 million issuance is for the Jetcoin Institute to run its operations.

8% of the total issuance is for marketing activities to create awareness of Jetcoin services and build its community.

8.35 Million JETs have been distributed via:

Pre-sale: 6.3M

Airdrop: 50K

Sport sponsorship: 1.6M

Event sponsorship: 400K

okay, you are missing about "Antoine Viterale" in your steemit post. if you would, do research about him and repost it again including his current and Jetcoin Institutes.  Grin

95%... that is very much incompatible with my math too. @mari4nn3  - I think we are in same page. 

anyway,

Right now every TV stations and Online sport news are playing the highlights of the game where JETCOIN ad was featured:

http://goal91.com/soccer-highlight/video-hellas-verona-vs-ssc-napoli-serie-a-highlights_17864.html

That's serious exposure!

how's contract with "Antoine Viterale" going? seems once injured but back to play football now.

his success is subject to Jetcon holders interest. hoping good news soon!! Grin

how soon we can get 10% royalty from Antoine? or no luck???

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jetcoin-announces-its-first-crypto-sponsored-sport-champion-antoine-viterale/

dev?

What we receive up-to-date emails are; most likely an invitation and announcement of you participate as a sponsor of those far away Singapore local party alike. Nothing more than a story about revenue related story from dev. 

I have a big question thus, I am asking to confirm Jetcoin Institute business model is still active or not - how's contract with "Antoine Viterale" going? any revenue from him yet?

I may be waiting too long, question is very much simple.  dev, please clarify.

Thanks! Cool
NCAA violation
HUH?

This sort of thing would be really easy for high school/college players to utilize,  working with investors or donors  quid pro quo.

I don't see the point with NCAA.

afak, Jetcoin is working with Italian SerieA football players (call it soccer.. it's footlball), and has a fondation for talent discovery.
They have a deal with them (incl. sponsorship), which probably includes the "tokenization of athletes" thing, at least for talents about to be discovered.
In order to do the same with NCAA, they would need to secure a contract with them.
Great concept.
2017 is the year of altcoins.
 This project is awesome and will reach full potential in the following months!

Nice Video

https://www.facebook.com/jetcoins/
"The great thing about the blockchain is you can see everything i love it!.."

Could you take look to the Txs that I posted above?

I could be wrong, or not, but I really wanted to see this clear to understand what the investors are really dealing with because its not easy to invest in a project where the team holds 95% of the supply and you have no idea what those TXs are and if all of a sudden you will have a dump.

Why on Earth would a 3 year old company that is growing company want to do that? it makes no sense? for what a 100K jetcoin dump there is only 2 bitcoins on the bid! Sheesh

It could be 1k. Investors have the right to know what all those ammounts sent to coinexchange correspond to. They were made in a span of 6 days and are almost all the supply circulating on coinexchange the new exchange..

What if it was what they paid for the F1 sponsership and who they paid just wanted to turn it into fiat?..just speculating..would that be ok with you?.because you seem to be the only one that has a problem with it

And btw, last 6 days volume was arround $100k, if you were the only oone selling the coins thats a significant ammount.

So ask them

What do you think I'm doing here? Don't particularly like to sit on a forum and look into TXs just because.

Everyone needs to know why there is and Add that sent almost 25% of the current supply to the recently added exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
NCAA violation
HUH?

This sort of thing would be really easy for high school/college players to utilize,  working with investors or donors  quid pro quo.
"The great thing about the blockchain is you can see everything i love it!.."

Could you take look to the Txs that I posted above?

I could be wrong, or not, but I really wanted to see this clear to understand what the investors are really dealing with because its not easy to invest in a project where the team holds 95% of the supply and you have no idea what those TXs are and if all of a sudden you will have a dump.

Why on Earth would a 3 year old company that is growing company want to do that? it makes no sense? for what a 100K jetcoin dump there is only 2 bitcoins on the bid! Sheesh

It could be 1k. Investors have the right to know what all those ammounts sent to coinexchange correspond to. They were made in a span of 6 days and are almost all the supply circulating on coinexchange the new exchange..

And btw, last 6 days volume was arround $100k, if you were the only oone selling the coins thats a significant ammount.

So ask them
Pages:
Jump to: