Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Jetcoin (JET) - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions - page 11. (Read 23859 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
https://jetcoininstitute.slack.com/messages/C5Y5N6AFR/
Oct 11th 2017
jetcoin [5:38 AM]
Hi all we got our legal opinion and it's good we passed the Howey test, we are not a security. :grinning:

We are now able to list on bittrex.com and other larger exchanges!!

Onward JETsetters!

is it comment from Bittrex Bill for sure?

Sep 28th 2017
jetcoin [1:07 AM]
After been introduced to Bittrex by one of our Advisor, we are now getting a legal opinion which is a requirement by most exchanges to prove them we are not a security. Once we receive the legal opinion we will be able to follow up with Bittrex.

>we are now getting a legal opinion

from who? confusing...

They already got it yesterday! from a Lawyer..It's all on their slack channel...it's been going on for a few weeks now..I'll put dates sorry

a Lawyer...

Are you sure so-to-called-Lowyer has enough credibility to evaluate such regulatory!?  Shocked

people behind me depressing "give me a break...".

You are officially Ignored now! Spread your FUD somewhere else you got questions contact the link below AND it does work!

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/

@bitranger

>You are officially Ignored now!

Don't be so snobby. To early to presume and tell I do FUD. You will see the reason why we think. We have a decent reason to entertain doubts about the credibility of such Lawyer you say.

And one more thing. some minutes before, a kind moderator offered me to contact to Eric directly and we are expecting to take that choice, which is much better than what you provided the link. I am awaiting a response now.

BTW, I am rising a simple questions but dev (and you, troopers) don't clarify, mindless chatters only. If such situation is called FUD, you are absolutely right! But very happy to say, I am not a FUD lover in generic.  Wink

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Oct 11th 2017
Hi all we got our legal opinion and it's good we passed the Howey test, we are not a security. :grinning:

Onward JETsetters!

Sep 28th 2017
After been introduced to Bittrex by one of our Advisor, we are now getting a legal opinion which is a requirement by most exchanges to prove them we are not a security. Once we receive the legal opinion we will be able to follow up with Bittrex.

from who? confusing...

They already got it yesterday! from a Lawyer..It's all on their slack channel...it's been going on for a few weeks now..I'll put dates sorry

a Lawyer...

Are you sure so-to-called-Lowyer has enough credibility to evaluate such regulatory!?  Shocked

You are officially Ignored by me now! Spread your FUD somewhere else you got questions contact the link below AND it does work!

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/

Oct 11th 2017

Onward JETsetters!

Sep 28th 2017

from who? confusing...

a Lawyer...

Are you sure so-to-called-Lowyer has enough credibility to evaluate such regulatory!?  Shocked

Oct 11th 2017

Onward JETsetters!

Sep 28th 2017

from who? confusing...

Onward JETsetters!

from who? confusing...

Onward JETsetters!

@Kane : relax man
Devs will answer. It’s a forum, not a trial court.

Chilax, and watch your WAVES grow in value (fantastic coin, I loaded my portfolio at 85ksats!)

@stupid_seb

I see your points and I am very shy and reasonable man. Don't worry.  Cool

BTW, are you a member of Jetcoin Institute?

Yes, this is a forum, but, can be a pre-stage of trial court of justice.  Cool Cool Cool

I agree with Seb lets relax...No i am not part of the Institute just an early investor that always believed in the basic concept of the coin..and try not to be to harsh..i just found a coin worth 550,000,000 yes 550 MILLION DOLLARS and they don't even have a roadmap yet!
https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

onward JETsetters

Onward JETsetters!

Onward JETsetters!

Activity: 310
In this link :https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=JET_BTC
We get the information :
Code:
JET / BTC market is paused
JET are performing a coin swap.
Swapping takes so much time: 10-Sep-2017 --> up to now (11-Oct-2017) --> still swapping --> WHY WHY WHY Huh?

Chilax, and watch your WAVES grow in value (fantastic coin, I loaded my portfolio at 85ksats!)

@stupid_seb

Yes, this is a forum, but, can be a pre-stage of trial court of justice.  Cool Cool Cool

Hahahaha. I don’t think we need that here. Let’s stay positive. In 2 yesrs we will be in the same crypto-millionaires club. Better get along well now Cool

(Btw: already answered: I am NOT, I just believe this coin is a hidden gem in the making )

grad to know you are not Jetcoin Institute troopers! And also grad to know that we are may be in same club of loss with "GetGems"!?.... Shocked

We already got plenty of crypto revenue as an early adapter. Just can't stand if dev is some how sloppy and lack of transparency which is same meaning of looking down the investors.

Well, initial concept of Jetcoin is good. I am hoping good response from dev team NOW.

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I bought some Jetcoin way back in 2014 ICO, and was sent a plastic debit/credit sized card in the post, but have never clamed those Jetcoins yet, was happy to HODL. How can I swap those coins now?

I think you need to send them to the swap address and someone will swap them manually (going from nxt token to erc20 afaik)

Madams68 will answer to your question.

Ok, thanks! Hoping I can go straight to the erc20 if possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I bought some Jetcoin way back in 2014 ICO, and was sent a plastic debit/credit sized card in the post, but have never clamed those Jetcoins yet, was happy to HODL. How can I swap those coins now?

I think you need to send them to the swap address and someone will swap them manually (going from nxt token to erc20 afaik)

Madams68 will answer to your question.

@stupid_seb

Hahahaha. I don’t think we need that here. Let’s stay positive. In 2 yesrs we will be in the same crypto-millionaires club. Better get along well now Cool

(Btw: already answered: I am NOT, I just believe this coin is a hidden gem in the making )

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

@stupid_seb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It will be one of the interesting project of the horizon.

Great to see those questions about supply answered. In my opinion project dev team holding 95% is a bit too much, but if JETcoin institute compromises to show detailed transactions so investors can keep track of where the funds are going I don't see a problem. I really think this is a project with great potential if everything is taken with transparency at all levels.

I agree..I do really believe in Jetcoin it's primed for success almost the perfect storm the way it is happening....2014 was WAY to early but they never gave up and here we are today

Onward!!

oh another happy man saying 2014 adaption was too early, therefore whom invested think it is acceptable to lack of transparency?   Shocked  Of course not.  Tongue

dev, rather than showing off how you enjoyed the party, clarify your investor's concerns.

Look it very simple Kame  IF you were one of the lucky ones to buy the .02 JETS back in 2014 you could of sold them at a 1500% gain the other day..and you're complaining about Antwione that has had a very hard time since 2014

Viterale then chose to return to Italy, joining Chievo in 2014 at the age of 18 for what proved a short-lived stint.
He did get a second opportunity thereafter, securing a contract with Chievo’s city rivals Hellas Verona in 2015, but lasted barely six months there.
“I was injured the whole time and I didn’t play at all. My time at Hellas, I try to forget it,” he rued.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague#Zfbro63iFI8FZLxR.99

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague...

Try to ask constructive questions please..I am VERY happy with my coins i bought back then and still own 90% of them..

@ bitranger

Let's talk about achievements to investors so far in constructive way like you say.

as much as seeking through the link you provided, it seems Jetcoin Instistutes reinvested our money to him although his injured period of time?  that's surprising to me. In spite of fact that, Antonie is showing his guts to going through some growing pains... in another words, he is still playing football thus earning money that's great!!

So, how's contract with him? Why not we can expect revenue from his success? the revenue make appreciation of the Jetcoin price may hype which is one of the investors great investment.  Don't you have the slightest bit interested in the contract???

As an investor, I want a response from dev regarding the contract.

BTW, AFAIK, non of proper investors get 1500% gain with Jetcoin so far. Especially, who bought Jetcoin via "BTC" and I suppose the majority of investors did so.

What day and rate with its market liquidity you could get the 1500% gain? tell me the source. If you don't mind, tell me when you sold your 10% of assets with Tx info to proof.

I do not want to make strange accusations like you are intending to new investors as if 1500% gain Jetcoin made.  

There have been some troopers distracting attention to old investors. I suggest you act not like them.

dev?

Contact link below

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/#contact-new

@ bitranger

are you member of Jetcoin Institute? Thanks for the meaningless link. It wouldn't work.

And if you would, please show us your TXs info that we can track your 1500% gain wording is legit or not.

dev?

Great to see those questions about supply answered. In my opinion project dev team holding 95% is a bit too much, but if JETcoin institute compromises to show detailed transactions so investors can keep track of where the funds are going I don't see a problem. I really think this is a project with great potential if everything is taken with transparency at all levels.

I agree..I do really believe in Jetcoin it's primed for success almost the perfect storm the way it is happening....2014 was WAY to early but they never gave up and here we are today

Onward!!

oh another happy man saying 2014 adaption was too early, therefore whom invested think it is acceptable to lack of transparency?   Shocked  Of course not.  Tongue

dev, rather than showing off how you enjoyed the party, clarify your investor's concerns.

Look it very simple Kame  IF you were one of the lucky ones to buy the .02 JETS back in 2014 you could of sold them at a 1500% gain the other day..and you're complaining about Antwione that has had a very hard time since 2014

Viterale then chose to return to Italy, joining Chievo in 2014 at the age of 18 for what proved a short-lived stint.
He did get a second opportunity thereafter, securing a contract with Chievo’s city rivals Hellas Verona in 2015, but lasted barely six months there.
“I was injured the whole time and I didn’t play at all. My time at Hellas, I try to forget it,” he rued.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague#Zfbro63iFI8FZLxR.99

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/features/hougangs-former-french-italian-rebel-fighting-his-way-back-sleague...

Try to ask constructive questions please..I am VERY happy with my coins i bought back then and still own 90% of them..

@ bitranger

Let's talk about achievements to investors so far in constructive way like you say.

as much as seeking through the link you provided, it seems Jetcoin Instistutes reinvested our money to him although his injured period of time?  that's surprising to me. In spite of fact that, Antonie is showing his guts to going through some growing pains... in another words, he is still playing football thus earning money that's great!!

So, how's contract with him? Why not we can expect revenue from his success? the revenue make appreciation of the Jetcoin price may hype which is one of the investors great investment.  Don't you have the slightest bit interested in the contract???

BTW, AFAIK, non of proper investors get 1500% gain with Jetcoin so far. Especially, who bought Jetcoin via "BTC" and I suppose the majority of investors did so.

What day and rate with its market liquidity you could get the 1500% gain? tell me the source. If you don't mind, tell me when you sold your 10% of assets with Tx info to proof.

I do not want to make strange accusations like you are intending to new investors as if 1500% gain Jetcoin made.  

There have been some troopers distracting attention to old investors. I suggest you act not like them.

dev?

Contact link below

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/#contact-new

Pages:
Jump to: