Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Jetcoin (JET) - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions - page 5. (Read 23859 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15
Four games over the Premier League in one day, that's pretty amazing!
So much influence, so much impact, Jetcoin is making the whole crypto look more professional.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Definitely an interesting concept that incorporates both of my interests (sports/entertainment and the blockchain). I have joined the telegram group and look forward to hearing and seeing more about what's to come!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Good to see that this little coin is still pushing the enveloppe.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Does somebody know about Jetcoins swap to Jet ERC-20 tokens on Cryptopia? I have some JetCoins on my Cryptopia account but they are not able for trading of withdrawal, because swap is required.

You need to send them a support ticket so they can manually withdrawal to your MEW wallet , from there I'll give you the address to perform the swap

Yes I have made it last year. They asked my ETH wallet, I have provided it to support. And I did not recieve any feedback after that. From time to time I update ticket, but no any responses.

It is very strange.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Does somebody know about Jetcoins swap to Jet ERC-20 tokens on Cryptopia? I have some JetCoins on my Cryptopia account but they are not able for trading of withdrawal, because swap is required.

You need to send them a support ticket so they can manually withdrawal to your MEW wallet , from there I'll give you the address to perform the swap
Activity: 324
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice project!!! i hope BIG project!!!!
Jetcoin is definitely supporting tomorrow's champions.

Then the most exciting part of the weekend and possibly the soccer season as a whole ..The historic upset of our very own jersey  partner Wigan Athletic upsetting Manchester City 1 to 0 to advance to the quarterfinals of the FA Cup.. JETCOIN achieved maximum tv and advertising exposure across the word with the shocking  victory!

What a weekend for JETCOIN during the FA Cup! First started off with Manchester United and their star player lukaku scoring their 2nd goal as the JETCOIN logo and digital branding was in the background !

Also check out Manchester United's own game summary highlight clip below ! Various points throughout the video,  you will see JETCOIN branding!

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2018/Feb/goals-video-huddersfield-town-0-manchester-united-2-fa-cup.aspx
Gameday ! Few more hours till our partner Wigan athletic  kickoff in FA Cup bout against Manchester City!  Check out JETCOIN  logo on their jersey sleeve!

Activity: 236
it's all about the game.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Jetcoin Institute Becomes First Crypto Platform to be Featured in Prestigious FA Cup
https://bitcoingarden.org/jetcoin-institute-becomes-first-crypto-platform-featured-prestigious-fa-cup/

Blockchain-powered sports and entertainment platform, Jetcoin Institute has announced that it will be sponsoring three FA Cup games, featuring top English football teams, games that include Wigan Athletic v.s. Manchester City, Huddersfield v.s. Manchester United and Rochdale v.s. Tottenham Hotspurs. To add to the excitement, Jetcoin will be right in the midst of the action as official sleeve sponsor for Wigan who will be taking on the current leading EPL team, Manchester City. This is the second face-off between the two teams where in 2013, Wigan pulled a shock victory over favorite, Manchester City.

Jetcoin has previously tied up with the Italian Serie A team Hellas Verona to search for talent to be promoted on the exciting platform powered by blockchain and its community of fans. Recently, it bagged banner sponsorship rights at 13 EPL matches that featured exciting teams like Leicester City and Everton.

Talking on the sidelines of this important announcement, Eric Alexandre, Founder of Jetcoin Institute said, “It is obviously a significant moment for Jetcoin Institute and shows our commitment to be associated with the world’s favorite sport. After the Italian Serie A, we are looking at promising talent from English shores and our association with the EPL and now the FA Cup will help us unearth and promote new talent and at the same time consolidate our brand position.”....

Jetcoin signs partnership with Wigan to be official jersey sleeve sponsor during FA Cup game on Monday vs Manchester City! Historic moment for crypto enthusiasts! Mainstream and crypto world bridged together by Jetcoin!

https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/2018/february/wigan-athletic-secure-emirates-fa-cup-partnership-with-jetcoin/

post images

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Timely Goal by West Ham United  allows Jetcoin branding to be captured on photos and highlight reels seen across the globe!

I saw jetcoin.io banner during the football match Huddersfield - Manchester United. Are there any new announcements or why are they spending money on expansive football ads?
Timely Goal by West Ham United  allows Jetcoin branding to be captured on photos and highlight reels seen across the globe!

Please join our public telegram channel for latest news and information on jetcoin!

https://t.me/jetcoins
Great project with a huge potential.
Pages:
Jump to: