Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Jetcoin (JET) - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions - page 6. (Read 23859 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
great information sir, this project will rise and rises i think, because now become supporting sponsorship on champions.
i like it.
Tomorrow champion, I like this word, the future is very good, in a certain day if we choose the person really to achieve success, that feeling really is wonderful.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Remember to check out May Noe's "intial talent offering" slideshow presentation at jetcoin.io 

Help contribute to her global success and get rewards in the process!

free image hosting russia
Are more exchanges in the works?
Yes , Jetcoin will launch on Australian exchange ( blockbid) end of this month with a USD/Eth/btc pairing..

Also awaiting confirmation from a few others
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Are more exchanges in the works?
New Partnership with eBTC for Global Crypto Awareness Jetcoin welcomes eBTC in the growing crypto ecosystem. Official PR will follow.

Activity: 126
 This project is awesome and i think will reach full potential in the future.goog dev. Cheesy
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Jetcoin Champion Introduction

Meet May Myat Noe our new Jetcoin champion. She shares her background and aspirations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv48ZNjcax0&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Thanks to partners at luxuo for a nice write up about EPL and Jetcoin digital banners!

http://www.luxuo.com/the-lux-list/finance/jetcoin-featured-english-premier-league-matches.html
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
a good project for us to join
with new innovations, and sponsoring F1 ,i think it will be successful
Activity: 120
Great project with lots of potential, and your area of interest (music and sport) are very viable. Great team too. Please how exactly is your coin useful in the entertainment industry? Do you sponsor arts?or can an investor partake in sponsorship of an artist? Please I need clarification. Thanks and best of luck in your project.
Activity: 44
great information sir, this project will rise and rises i think, because now become supporting sponsorship on champions.
i like it.
Jetcoin announces collaboration with Coss.io for 30-day trading PROMO starting 2/2 ! Top 50 traders to share 200k JET prize pool with highest Volume trader to WIN 2 VIP tix to watch World Cup final in Moscow and 4d/3n stay in official FIFA hotel!

best free image host
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Jetcoin (JET) now trading on token.store exchange!

https://token.store/trade/JET

multiple photo upload
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Jetcoin Featured in English Premier League Matches
https://bitcoingarden.org/jetcoin-featured-english-premier-league-matches/

Blockchain-powered sports and entertainment platform Jetcoin Institute has tied up with Lagardère Sports Group to market its brand during 13 English Premier League matches.

Jetcoin’s logo and website will be featured on perimeter banners during 13 EPL matches, amongst which are exciting matches like ones between Arsenal and Swansea City and between Everton and Leicester City.

This is Jetcoin’s first foray into one of the world’s premier sporting events that is watched and loved by millions of fans around the world. The EPL is the highest grosser amongst all European football leagues with earnings of around 6 billion euros during the 2016-17 season. With a total aggregate match day attendance of 13.62 million and a global TV audience of 12 million per game, this means that Jetcoin will receive an expected on-screen duration of more than 100 hours and more than 700 million global impressions.

Jetcoin Institute is leveraging its previous partnership with Sportfive, one of the largest sports agencies in the world, which has been acquired by media giant Lagardère Group. The partnership enables Jetcoin Institute to explore collaborations within the Lagardère network of top European clubs and star athletes. Continuing in its global talent search, Jetcoin Institute is also in talks with major English football clubs to collaborate in their search for the next Jetcoin Champions....
JETCOIN digital Banner seen during the EPL  Arsenal FC game today!

Be on the lookout for the Jetcoin Banner tomorrow (1/31) during the following 3 matches:

Burnley vs Newcastle United

Brighton vs Southampton

Everton vs Leister City
Activity: 9
JETCOIN sounds very promising... Could be it a top 20 this year?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: