Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JIFFY COIN |SHA256 - 5.1M Max Coins | on YOBIT and SAFECEX - page 5. (Read 20097 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lets get voting and spread the word

you can now vote for JiffyCoin at Safecex

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=JIF
Hi All

The following exchanges have been contacted

• Safecex
  • yobit
  • Empoex
  • Cryptopia-  (awaiting moderator review....)
  • Bleutrade

There may be voting required and once we have the links to vote we can increase tweets and spread the word to get votes and listed.  If there are any other exchanges that we should list let me know.  Also if any other exchange would like to list can post here too.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
SafeCex, LOL.  Guess you need a condom before depositing.
There is always Yobit, they add any reasonable new coin.

Send request to Yobit.net today.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
SafeCex, LOL.  Guess you need a condom before depositing.
There is always Yobit, they add any reasonable new coin.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Brief update on Exchanges - still waiting on exchanges to review adding Jiffy Coin, hopefully we will get a response soon.

JiffyCoin is one of the most popular mined SHA256 coin on Suprnova with higher hash rate and more miners in the pool than any other SHA256 coin!

Website planning/development is still happening behind the scenes and is part of the long term project. 

Cool to see. Thanks for the daily updates.

You might try SafeCex, a new exchange-- they are busy adding a bunch of new coins, it seems.
Brief update on Exchanges - still waiting on exchanges to review adding Jiffy Coin, hopefully we will get a response soon.

JiffyCoin is one of the most popular mined SHA256 coin on Suprnova with higher hash rate and more miners in the pool than any other SHA256 coin!

Website planning/development is still happening behind the scenes and is part of the long term project. 

Daily Update

Twitter account - first competition winner sent 5 JIF. Follow @jiffydev to participate in this and further promotions.

Website- updated explanation image on main page.

Contacted exchanges to list Jifffy Coin, hopefully we will get a response soon.  we may need voting so if we get to that stage would appreciate the community to help support with promoting and contacting exchanges.

Mining and difficulty seem to be doing well, thanks to the miners for your continued support.  We passed the 5000 block mark , still early stages with first block halving at block 50 000.
You don't have nearly enough miners. I tried to spread the word a bit, but you really need to start tweeting a few times a day and build a following on twitter and here.

Multiple exchanges have been contacted, the coin is working well with no issues.  Twitter messages can be ramped up once there is more to offer, until then enjoy the low difficulty.  Grin
legendary
Daily Update

Twitter account - first competition winner sent 5 JIF. Follow @jiffydev to participate in this and further promotions.

Contacted exchanges to list Jifffy Coin, hopefully we will get a response soon.  we may need voting so if we get to that stage would appreciate the community to help support with promoting and contacting exchanges.

Mining and difficulty seem to be doing well, thanks to the miners for your continued support.  We passed the 5000 block mark , still early stages with first block halving at block 50 000.
You don't have nearly enough miners. I tried to spread the word a bit, but you really need to start tweeting a few times a day and build a following on twitter and here.
Daily Update

Daily Update - checkout the Website

Twitter account
first competition winner announced winning 5 JIF. Follow @jiffydev to participate in this and further promotions.

Original Post Included website Link
Website

Website
- Main page completed, more work to be done... You can have a look at it here http://jiffycoin.xyz/

Next step is to contact exchanges and improve the website.

Daily Update- Happy 1st Week for JiffyCoin

Twitter account
first tweet competition to get 5 JIF for retweet. Follow @jiffydev to participate in this and further promotions.

Original Post Timeline added, logo with better resolution to match wallet updated.

Website
- in progress...

Daily Update

Twitter account
- following 41 and followed by 7, thanks to the bitcointalk members for following, no tweet has been made yet, want to finish a few more things.

Original Post has been tidied up and rearranged,  To Do: create a timeline with activities and dates of completed tasks/milestones since launch, create instructions for how to compile the wallet.

Website
- currently gathering ideas on layout and information to include, researching options and getting ideas for Job Search part of the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The official Twitter account for Jiffycoin is now created follow @jiffydev to get updates via twitter or to send me a message.

followed now  Grin
The official Twitter account for Jiffycoin is now created follow @jiffydev to get updates via twitter or to send me a message.
Good call on the premine. Nothing happening with the coin yet but that is for sure a positive first step to build some confidence. Curious to see what's next.
Thanks, I stared at the screen for a while before hitting the send button.

Next is the standard stuff. Basic website, twitter , exchange requests.

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Good call on the premine. Nothing happening with the coin yet but that is for sure a positive first step to build some confidence. Curious to see what's next.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I agree with ipominer comments and thanks for your support with the pool.

Im looking at doing the following

Total "usable" max coin supply to 5.2 Million

Burn 220 000 coins (4.06%)
108400 development premine in my control (2%) to honour initial post.
91600 Escrow premine also for development (1.69%) will investigate suitable third party but reccomendations are more than welcome from respected members.

If the community want to burn the escrow premine 91600 and not put it towards development. I wont be happy but want the coin to succeed so not planning on handing it all to escrow. This also opens up the ability for someone to help coordinate the use of these funds. Volunteers?

I Have more to add but will do in a few hours time with other updates and progress.

I will update the op then giving enough time to get responses as once coins are burned theres no going back.

What ever happened to this update?  If you aren't going to do something, don't say you are.  That's bad for business.

Good call burning the premine.  That was the right thing to do.  I want to think this isn't yet another shitcoin, but you aren't doing much to prove otherwise.
legendary
Thanks dev! Premine burned and fixed. I'm mining. If you get a twitter account going I can get your messages retweeted to the crypto world and gather more miners and exchange interest. 
******* Announcement *******

311 600 coins have now been burned to address  JXCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYud2Gk  this transaction can be verified here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/jif/block.dws?3089.htm

This was done due to the clear preference of the community, to gain some level of trust and to ensure the premine is no more than the 2% originally stated to be used for development.

the burn address was obtained from website http://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/

This means the maximum total supply will never exceed 5,108,400 Jiffy coins.  Which is much less than the original 21 Million.

The 2% and the potential involvement of a third party escrow will be discussed later.

There will be a more detailed update of what work has been done so far and shared accordingly.

thank you to those who had an input in this decision.
I will give dev the benefit of the doubt, just saying with all that is going on with retargeting and coin becoming rarer and larger premine, I would hope dev would be more vocal here and fill us in at least once a day until the coin is standing on it's own two legs.

Thankyou i will try and update every day even if its a quick hello. Dont stress if i miss a day.

Ipominer i value your input and taking it on board as your service is important.

Trust will also come with results which is what id like to focus on and get past this premine discussion.

Pages:
Jump to: