Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JIN] | 金 Jincoin | SHA256 | AuxPoW | SegWit - page 2. (Read 23240 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi dev there is something wrong with new wallet can't synch from scratch it keep stuck on 13k block and starts to loss  connections (even when i got 3 or 4 connections from 1 block).And yes i got Jincoin.conf , i even add nodes manualy.Second when i use your blockchain snapshot it's the same story i starts to loss connections and it's stuck on 574179.Befor it even not loss connections , but still don't want to synch.I never had any problem with old wallet and i'm on windows.
Hey, yes it came to my attention that some wallets where loosing connection. Fixed the bug and recompiling all the wallets, they are not done yet. I will update here when they are uploaded to GitHub.
pool?Huh?
Block reward is low but if you still want to throw some hash to it, here's a pool. http://explorer.jin-coin.com:3002
Is Jin still Alive ?
is coinexchange the only place this is trading ?
Jin is alive and well.
Coinexchange.io is one and also Nova Exchange. I just updated the OP with Nova Link.
Activity: 48
Is Jin still Alive ?
is coinexchange the only place this is trading ?
Activity: 10
Done, i was able to replace wallet file in the new version.
Great! I'm glad it worked out Smiley
My JinCoin wallet can not sync. Please help me dev. I am not familiar with fixing syncing problem. thank you.
Hello, what version are you running?
Activity: 90
My JinCoin wallet can not sync. Please help me dev. I am not familiar with fixing syncing problem. thank you.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added JIN to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for JIN:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Hello world, I am alive and have some updates.

JinDev
It's important to know what the JIN dev is still active and the roadmap can be reached! What is the percentage of Segwit Activation? On the site is still 0, but apparently there was progress in this direction, right? When will the new roadmape be ready? What would Golang implementation be? The prices at Coinexchange are reflecting the good expectations.

Hello, SegWit activation period begins the 25th of February. The 2018 Roadmap is up on the site and Golang wallets are different version of the traditional wallets. It allows for atomic swap and lightning network compatibility.
Activity: 2
Activity: 2
I´m running the windows version of the wallet, version 1.0.0.1
It used to work fine but now as the new update was released, it´s stuck in "connecting to network".
What should i do?
Can i recover my wallet using the new version? I have the wallet file.
Thanks!
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Is your coin on exchangers now?

There is a new wallet! This upgrade includes features such as merged-mining, SegWit, automatic wallet backups.
Please note that the new data directory is "Jincoin" or ".jincoin", but the wallet may automatically detect the old directory if you have used the previous version.

The OP and website are updated along with a new roadmap. The two things that are most exciting are: Jincoin is launching a service for traders. The service will accept JIN as payment and the majority of each payment will go to miners, the rest goes to server expenses. Second thing is Jincoin Golang wallet. This opens the doors for Atomic-Swaps and Lighting-Network.

I also have some "fun" news. A Jincoin puzzle will be up soon on jin-coin.com!

JinDev

Yeah ok, now you show up? Who the hell is going to trust a dev who never gives an update about the project and just disappears leaving investors holding this shit coin. Thankfully I dumped this shit and made a little profit. Hopefully noobs won't fall for this.  
This is 100% fact, that trust has been destroyed due to my absence. I was aware that coming back would be extremely hard, yet here I am! Only thing I can do now is work on Jincoin as hard as I can and build a vibrant community.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

There is a new wallet! This upgrade includes features such as merged-mining, SegWit, automatic wallet backups.
Please note that the new data directory is "Jincoin" or ".jincoin", but the wallet may automatically detect the old directory if you have used the previous version.

The OP and website are updated along with a new roadmap. The two things that are most exciting are: Jincoin is launching a service for traders. The service will accept JIN as payment and the majority of each payment will go to miners, the rest goes to server expenses. Second thing is Jincoin Golang wallet. This opens the doors for Atomic-Swaps and Lighting-Network.

I also have some "fun" news. A Jincoin puzzle will be up soon on jin-coin.com!

JinDev

Yeah ok, now you show up? Who the hell is going to trust a dev who never gives an update about the project and just disappears leaving investors holding this shit coin. Thankfully I dumped this shit and made a little profit. Hopefully noobs won't fall for this. 
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Hey! Great news! Are there any marketing activities planned in 2018?
Yes. Marketing is planned to start in March Wink

I have my wallet updated and it is working good. Have you though about adding master nodes for JIN?

Can't believe anyone is trusting this guy. He's only back to pump and dump the last bit of shitcoins he owns.

I have my wallet updated and it is working good. Have you though about adding master nodes for JIN?
I did think about it. But for now there are no plans to add masternodes.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Pages:
Jump to: