Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JIN] | 金 Jincoin | SHA256 | AuxPoW | SegWit - page 6. (Read 23240 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

JIN didn't ICO, though. It was one of the rare fair mineable launches of 2016. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd time I'm correcting someone about this in this thread... must be too many ICOs out there

It's gotten so bad that when people see a thread they want to troll a bit they just call it an ICO scam without bothering to look into it a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
ICO is not scam, if you can prove dev... although there are lots of scam projects...

JIN didn't ICO, though. It was one of the rare fair mineable launches of 2016. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd time I'm correcting someone about this in this thread... must be too many ICOs out there
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
ICO is not scam, if you can prove dev... although there are lots of scam projects...
Activity: 868
Hello everyone, we decided to do a giveaway and along with that BURN some coins Grin

All the info is over here https://twitter.com/JinCoin/status/829209972475060224

-JinDev

thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
newbie launched junk, lol

"Newbie. . .  Launched. . . Junk. . . . "

Yes? Okay!?
Have your self a wonderful day sir  Kiss

-JinDev
Hello everyone, we decided to do a giveaway and along with that BURN some coins Grin

All the info is over here https://twitter.com/JinCoin/status/829209972475060224

-JinDev
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
newbie launched junk, lol
did dev say anything or is he gone?

i apologize for the delay. looks like i didn't receive any email notification, again Huh
Gotta look in to that.
Price is down, time to buy some more. When will this be added to Yobit  Huh

unfortunately, Yobit didn't accept JINcoin. This is not going to stop JIN from advancing. Smiley
when is the next time I can invest in the fund?

The fund is set to open sometime next week.

- The investor can withdraw at any point with a 25% penalty.

But once an investment cycle is complete, there would be no withdrawal penalty, right? Otherwise a fund with a guaranteed -25% return built-in is not very attractive.

Yes, that is correct.
Once the cycle is complete, initial investment is payed back along with 20% to the investor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
did dev say anything or is he gone?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Price is down, time to buy some more. When will this be added to Yobit  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

But once an investment cycle is complete, there would be no withdrawal penalty, right? Otherwise a fund with a guaranteed -25% return built-in is not very attractive.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
when is the next time I can invest in the fund?
Activity: 704
Interesting project, will be getting involved
JīN Coin - Investment Fund

The next phase of the JīN road-map, the investment fund, has passed its trial and is preparing to launch. In our beta phase we raised 5BTC and turned it into 10.5BTC in 4 weeks of trading. This was in an environment of excessive volatility and assume the results will greatly vary over time.

The goal was to create a solid market strategy, have the right people execute the trades, and most importantly, be profitable. This was all achieved and we look forward to developing this portion of our business model further.

The next phase:

- Determining a new market value
- Choosing opening time & date for the next fund offering
- Launching the fund

Guidelines:

- The investor funds are as safe as the exchange.
- The fund pays out 20% to the investors, 30% to the traders, and 50% to the coin for buy & sell support.

All coins acquired for collateral to fund entry after the 1st fund has matured will be burned after each subsequent fund has matured. The goal is to reduce the supply and revalue the market after each fund cycle is complete.

Based on the supply and demand dynamics at this point in time the JīN team feels confident adding to buy support over the course of time. The market is currently suggesting a market value of 400-600 satoshi for the first offering to likely take place in mid February.

*Prices and dates are subject to change if market conditions drastically change.

-JīN Team
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
GCPool  stopped for 1h Maintenance

Restart in est. 1h ..

Regards Glen
Activity: 518
Happy Chinese New-Year Festival Season! Gong xi ...Gong xi !
Activity: 481
price going up again up to 200 sat  Wink
I like trade coin today
good luck all
Pages:
Jump to: