Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/ - page 11. (Read 150034 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is judge dice just sorta a clone of primedice or did you guys actually talk to stunna to buy a liscence/whatever? seems kinda shitty to just copy their site like that

That is an external development project.  Your statement is somewhat inflammatory since you throw out an accusation without doing the requisite research.

Did you contact the site owner? 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is judge dice just sorta a clone of primedice or did you guys actually talk to stunna to buy a liscence/whatever? seems kinda shitty to just copy their site like that
Activity: 440
Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!

The community loves shitty scam coins, and will mine and trade them all day long.

It breaks my heart looking here. Today struggling to make 2 BTC volume. With the pumpers and dumpers gone that is all that is left. A great lead guy and good community, but there is no interest. No pump and dump, no get rich quick here so it fades into obscurity.

I still have a few 10,000 of thousands staking, but can't buy into it anymore.

It was a good try Judge, but it isn't going to work I think. Being honest just isn't worth a damn. The community would rather be lied to and assraped on P&Ds Sad

Hopefully will come back in a few months and things are different.

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Your short term expectations sadden me sir.  From what I am seeing to be honest you are one of those people. This is just the beginning of judge the pool is not even open yet! I know crypto-years are minutes but this is a community coin and will require community effort/support and some time.  As long as the leaders continue to work and release new ideas. there will be a day for Judge Coin Smiley.  

Speaking of which today your tweets matter! please retweet this as it has a major impact on our future!

https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/494653932476432384
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!

The community loves shitty scam coins, and will mine and trade them all day long.

It breaks my heart looking here. Today struggling to make 2 BTC volume. With the pumpers and dumpers gone that is all that is left. A great lead guy and good community, but there is no interest. No pump and dump, no get rich quick here so it fades into obscurity.

I still have a few 10,000 of thousands staking, but can't buy into it anymore.

It was a good try Judge, but it isn't going to work I think. Being honest just isn't worth a damn. The community would rather be lied to and assraped on P&Ds Sad

Hopefully will come back in a few months and things are different.

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I just tweeted this:

Please retweet. Thank you!
retweeted and following you also now Smiley

Thank you! Let's spread the word ... price is ridiculously low. Good opportunity for new investors.
Activity: 210
I just tweeted this:

retweeted and following you also now Smiley
I just tweeted this:

Merit: 101

I like this, but I agree with the post just before mine. Maybe make judgecoin stand out more as the coin to turn to. Or maybe the wording like something like Tired of scam coins sweep them away and support judgecoin? Just a thought

Have a Great Day!

Try "support judgecoin" in blue or something, it is kind of washed out in black. Make it stand out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 154
Giveaway Time!!

100 Judge will be randomly awarded to 1 person who has liked the Facebook page and commented their address.

Everyone who is already on the list does not need to re-enter.

The draw will be in a few hours!

You will automatically be entered into future draws too and be eligible for random giveaways, just by being on the list so make sure to like and share.

Bonn3rs
Facebook Manager
Want more people to read about us, especially with all the crap coins launching!!
legendary
Activity: 274
Has anyone looked into optimum block sizes for staking yet?
What would be a happy medium for max stake vs network support?

Thanx in advance...
legendary
Careful Giz.
The order books do not reflect the same situation.
Thanks for the hint. That was indeed something that I didn't look into. Wink
Activity: 274
Careful Giz.
The order books do not reflect the same situation.
legendary
Thanks for the info Judge. I really appreciate the openess. *thumbs up*

And btw talking about arb...

Pages:
Jump to: