Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/ - page 12. (Read 150076 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Would love to see a new and innovative feature come to JUDGE coin.
The purpose of alt coins is to innovate. And the ones to do so are rewarded with
people's investment money.

JUDGE coin's specs and the dev behind it are fantastic.
Mining is over and JudgeCrypto is a known and fair member of this forum.

All that is needed now is some new tech to spice things up.
Any ideas?

Hey YoyodyneSystems!

Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to address your thoughts.

First of all thanks for your support!  I am open to discuss any development tracks that the community proposes.

The balancing act I try to maintain is to let people know where we are headed while trying to prevent organized pump and dumps.  As soon as I say "Judge Coin is working on XYZ" there will be tweets and posts that say "Judge Coin is developing XYZ" then they will push up the price... people will buy in... then they will dump.  People get hurt like that.  Heck, if I say I am thinking about a feature people will use that.

When we launched we had no lead developer.  I hired a good quality experienced dev for launch.  I was very open in the OP when we launched that we had no dev.  Since then we have picked up a great lead developer in Sigwo.  He has already made a few adjustments to the wallet like DNS Seed nodes and starting checkpoints.  Nothing hype worthy, but good solid development.

Philosophy wise, I am against putting everything and the kitchen sink into Judge Coin.  The wallet should not be a mash of mangled features or a dog and pony show.  To me a good wallet should do its job in a secure fashion as to inspire financial confidence.  New cutting edge features open attack vectors that put peoples money at risk.  Look at your all your software and how many updates it takes to fix bugs.  I want a simple wallet with external links for external functions.  I had the built in block explorer taken out.  As the code was very limited it did not serve a useful purpose.  Instead we put an external link in to a full featured block explorer.

Development wise our developers immediate task is to finish the multipool.  It will mine other coins and pay out in Judge Coin.  It may not seem sexy or in as many have done it, but it is part of the foundation that I am building.

The next development task is to work on an Online Wallet.  We have the VPS server and the dev is putting a small amount of time in that while working on the multipool.  An online wallet opens up mobile devices which will help in the use of the coin.  I don't want to rush the online wallet as to me security should be the most important aspect.

I have been considering a Tor project.  I would not do it for anon as I do not believe anon is critical.  I would see it as a piece to mask the identity of pos peers.   If I were to implement Tor I would either outsource a Tor dev that successfully implemented it or give a large amount of time for our Dev to copy working code and thoroughly test.  It is not something I would slap together and release in a week.  Code forks are BAD, unplanned forks can kill confidence in a coin! 

I welcome Community run projects.  Gizfreak has started an Augmented Reality project and I have given him his own forum on the website

Gizfreak Augmented Reality Game
http://www.judgecoin.com/FORUMS/tabid/94/Default.aspx

Any other community members may contact me with their projects and I will make them a forum to organize it.  I have an idea for a community driven site, but will not post it here.  Maybe it is something that can be done by the lead dev after the online wallet.

On a parallel path we are working on getting Judge Coin on CoinPayments.net so that we can have their API for websites to accept Judge Coin. 
* PLEASE RETWEET THIS *
https://twitter.com/judgecrypto/status/493971059897405442

Once we have the API we will be hitting websites to accept Judge Coin.  At first it will be slow, but once more and more sites accept Judge Coin, I think the process will get easier.

Judge Coin development will not be as exciting as some other coin launches.  At the same time you can go to sleep at night better knowing that a real team is behind the coin and I have published my name and credentials to back up this coin!

Judge Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Would love to see a new and innovative feature come to JUDGE coin.
The purpose of alt coins is to innovate. And the ones to do so are rewarded with
people's investment money.

JUDGE coin's specs and the dev behind it are fantastic.
Mining is over and JudgeCrypto is a known and fair member of this forum.

All that is needed now is some new tech to spice things up.
Any ideas?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Flipped my Judge! sold last night at 1950 and then bought back in at 1550. Quick way to stock up on more Judge!

lol did you even out the arb between cryptsy and bittrex last night? (prices were almost exactly that lol) sneaky dog Tongue.  @JudgeCrypto where is that sexy new logo in the OP? Smiley

Thanks sigwo for your outstanding work. Finding time to still fix the wallets and work on the multipool! you are a machine! #onemanarmy Tongue

Cryptsy? We are on Cryptsy?

yes we are Smiley in fact theres some arb right now cryptsy is low! go buy it up! Smiley

Im in love with this for Judge (well any crypto):
https://cryptrader.com/
I see everything o.O

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Wonder if they have an Android Version?

Dumb question, can you make trades directly between exchanges? So I don't have to send to wallet in between buying on one and selling on another?

As awesome as that would be I dont think they do have that option.  Also no android app that im aware of either. Pocketcrypto is pretty good for just keeping an eye on what a balance is worth. cryptrader is awesome tho Smiley.

Any crypto. You must look beyond what is now to make proper investments. IE dont buy on the pump buy before the pump Wink. I have missed probably 20 opportunities to quadruple my money this week due to 0 investment funds xD. Gotta have it to get it lol
Activity: 210
Flipped my Judge! sold last night at 1950 and then bought back in at 1550. Quick way to stock up on more Judge!

lol did you even out the arb between cryptsy and bittrex last night? (prices were almost exactly that lol) sneaky dog Tongue.  @JudgeCrypto where is that sexy new logo in the OP? Smiley

Thanks sigwo for your outstanding work. Finding time to still fix the wallets and work on the multipool! you are a machine! #onemanarmy Tongue

yes we are Smiley in fact theres some arb right now cryptsy is low! go buy it up! Smiley

I see everything o.O

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Wonder if they have an Android Version?

Dumb question, can you make trades directly between exchanges? So I don't have to send to wallet in between buying on one and selling on another?
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

I see everything o.O

Must have missed that for some reason. Thanks for the hint.

I see everything o.O

lol did you even out the arb between cryptsy and bittrex last night? (prices were almost exactly that lol) sneaky dog Tongue.  @JudgeCrypto where is that sexy new logo in the OP? Smiley

lol did you even out the arb between cryptsy and bittrex last night? (prices were almost exactly that lol) sneaky dog Tongue.  @JudgeCrypto where is that sexy new logo in the OP? Smiley

. Actually did it all on Bittrec. I about bought in last night at 1350 but got greedy thinking it might go a little lower but it went back up to the 1700s so I decided to grab em at 1550.

Need to keep an eye on the Cryptsy/ Bittrex arb though Smiley
@Gizfreak:

Thanks a lot for the bounty. You are my hero!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Nice move  Wink
legendary
Thanks for the 50 coins Smiley  Took a bit to finger out coinsource LOL
Yw and I am aware that the site is a bit of slow, but I got a confident feeling that they keep doing their best to improve it step by step.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Thanks for the 50 coins Smiley  Took a bit to finger out coinsource LOL
legendary
I'm giving away 50 JUDGE for the first 20 replies at Coins Source.

http://www.coinssource.com/topic/50-judgecoin-for-free/

Whoa! Thanks Smiley
Just increased my holdings by 15%. (Gonna stake like I'm cooking on gassss)
I'm staking them till they are worth $1 a coin  Cheesy
Activity: 274

Whoa! Thanks Smiley
Just increased my holdings by 15%. (Gonna stake like I'm cooking on gassss)
Activity: 274
Windows Wallet Version 1.1.2

DNS Seed nodes to eliminate need for manual conf files
Checkpoint implemented to protect against malicious forks
Help Desk link on Front Tab (Get help through help desk rather than forums)
Block Explorer link on Front Tab (Full featured block explorer with Rich List)
Chat link on Front Tab (Currently links to #judgecoin IRC Client)
Social Media Links on Front Tab (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter)
GUI Fixes on MAC, PC, Linux

http://www.judgecoin.com/WALLETS

* Next up for Sigwo, our lead developer is working on multipool and also working on an online wallet *

Thanks for this.
Can now unlock my wallet for staking without going to the debug window  Smiley
Activity: 238

Wow! Thanks Gizfreak Smiley I tweeted this... awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: