Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/ - page 25. (Read 150036 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nice Smiley
BTC Vol 43.09707098 BTC
JUDGE Vol 3565599.73279553 JUDGE

WOW nice BTC volume!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Nice Smiley
BTC Vol 43.09707098 BTC
JUDGE Vol 3565599.73279553 JUDGE
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Did someone really sold 600k Judges? That was way too impressive....
and someone really buy 600k Judges )))

Actually, someone bought 510k and someone sold 720k...several other people took the other 110k...

Still... huge buy orders...

This is crazy...
Activity: 125
and someone really buy 600k Judges )))
Activity: 238
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
How long till pow ends?
Rised in rank to #24 at WorldCoinIndex, just above NMC.
I think we are doing great so far Smiley

Why are we above NMC? How does it rank coins?
Afaik it's based not just on profit, volume and so on, but on all of those components.

I see.. Wouldn't it cause p&d if we are ranked so high though?

I don't want a pump and dump... but I do think we are a bit undervalued at the moment.

I also think we are undervalued, but that 7 BTC buy wall at 1252 makes me fear some whales' manipulating the market, given that still... 60% of the coins are on Bittrex...

Those are valid concerns.  As we get more attention I hope that more people will buy for holding and you will see the exchange holdings drop.  We are still less than 3 weeks old.  I think people are still figuring out what to do with a coin that is not meant to be a pump and dump...

Yeah... Let's hope more than half of the coins on Bittrex will be moved to personal wallets to stake over the next few weeks!!

And let's vote on Mintpal!! If everyone votes every hour we'd be on Mintpal soon Smiley won't be so many coins on Bittrex then

There is no way the Mintpal vote would occur before they discontinue voting.  Actually the action on Bittrex is our best hope for getting on other exchanges as the #1 thing they like to see is volume.  So in that way the amount of coins on Bittrex being traded will help.

Haha Okay!! We are on the front page of Bittrex Smiley Good job Judge!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
135 blocks to go before PoW ends Smiley

Afaik it's based not just on profit, volume and so on, but on all of those components.

I don't want a pump and dump... but I do think we are a bit undervalued at the moment.

I also think we are undervalued, but that 7 BTC buy wall at 1252 makes me fear some whales' manipulating the market, given that still... 60% of the coins are on Bittrex...

Those are valid concerns.  As we get more attention I hope that more people will buy for holding and you will see the exchange holdings drop.  We are still less than 3 weeks old.  I think people are still figuring out what to do with a coin that is not meant to be a pump and dump...

Yeah... Let's hope more than half of the coins on Bittrex will be moved to personal wallets to stake over the next few weeks!!

And let's vote on Mintpal!! If everyone votes every hour we'd be on Mintpal soon Smiley won't be so many coins on Bittrex then

There is no way the Mintpal vote would occur before they discontinue voting.  Actually the action on Bittrex is our best hope for getting on other exchanges as the #1 thing they like to see is volume.  So in that way the amount of coins on Bittrex being traded will help.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary

That's worrying me also, especially with the PoW ending soon. But only future will tell us.

legendary

JudgeCoin now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/JUDGE_BTC

DO NOT TRADE THERE, EXCHANGE IS SCAM YOU WILL LOSE COINS
I'm research and report this scam exchange.

I agree this is a scam site!

Pages:
Jump to: