Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/ - page 20. (Read 150036 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please be careful guys. Buying into a pump usually doesn't end well.

A pump that has been going on since T-24 hours on PoW ending?

Looka to me as a strong uptrend. We are top 10 on sheer volume traded with over 130 BTC traded.  People are late to the party =)

There is an uptread, but there are 400K and 500K trades going on at weird prices. I have a screeny of one. It's boosting volume and making it look like there is more activity than there is. These are just trades back and forth from the same person/bot.

Enjoy trading, enjoy profit. Just be careful especially on the buy side. People are playing with Judge right now. No fud. No BS. I have been in and out of this coin since the beginning too man.

Just be careful.

It is the whale

I should have taken a screeny of the order book at that time as well. I am guessing there were not 9 BTC worth of sell orders up when a 9 BTC order goes through immediately. The one I did catch was 1 of 3 that I saw. Very quick, up and sold for over going price in a second.

Again, enjoy profits and trade. Just know the market *is* being manipulated upwards so be very careful on the buy side.  

Thanks for the warning. yeah the whales can be annoying. Even the Litecoin market has them... still remember the flash drop to $2 and flash pump to $8...

This coin will go up naturally. Judge is doing good and honest work. There will be a day where there is a real pump due to real changes in the coin.

Today was not that day. This was organized P&D and if there is any justice in the world a whale just lost the game. Now he can help us grow normally and get to sell his bag, instead of the other way around.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Just my opinion, your big white text doesn't do so well on this light forum theme. I would either chose a darker text color (and a new font, please...) or just use the forum text instead of rendering the text into an image.
Activity: 420
A simple large buy does not indicate manipulation. Besides, as far as free market in crypto right now is concerned these are all legitimate actions, whale action  or not.

Most importantly, it is a fact that no coin succeeds unless buy pushes are greater than sells. If a few large investors help this process along, that's free market right there.

Lastly, mega dumps are for amateurs. If whales are indeed involved, they would find ways to profit and exit without crashing the market and destroying their own profit - besides books are too thin to make a dump profitable.
Well I rode that wave wrong! Sold half at 8400 expecting to be able to buy back in on a dump, but Volume took off and the price went with it! But I did recover what I lost on the last coin I invested in on that...

Hmm. Judgecoin hit 8400 Satoshi? Where the hell was I? Congrats on your win.  Undecided

Activity: 322

Looka to me as a strong uptrend. We are top 10 on sheer volume traded with over 130 BTC traded.  People are late to the party =)

There is an uptread, but there are 400K and 500K trades going on at weird prices. I have a screeny of one. It's boosting volume and making it look like there is more activity than there is. These are just trades back and forth from the same person/bot.

Enjoy trading, enjoy profit. Just be careful especially on the buy side. People are playing with Judge right now. No fud. No BS. I have been in and out of this coin since the beginning too man.

Just be careful.

It is the whale

I should have taken a screeny of the order book at that time as well. I am guessing there were not 9 BTC worth of sell orders up when a 9 BTC order goes through immediately. The one I did catch was 1 of 3 that I saw. Very quick, up and sold for over going price in a second.

Again, enjoy profits and trade. Just know the market *is* being manipulated upwards so be very careful on the buy side. 

Thanks for the warning. yeah the whales can be annoying. Even the Litecoin market has them... still remember the flash drop to $2 and flash pump to $8...

Looka to me as a strong uptrend. We are top 10 on sheer volume traded with over 130 BTC traded.  People are late to the party =)

Just be careful.

It is the whale

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Well I rode that wave wrong! Sold half at 8400 expecting to be able to buy back in on a dump, but Volume took off and the price went with it! But I did recover what I lost on the last coin I invested in on that...
Activity: 105

Just be careful.

It is the whale

Just be careful.
Activity: 364
vericoin 26M and 25k BC 74M and 14k Judge 11.5M 2.2k sa that normal. Judge coin active dev not other coin ninja P&D.

+1

And the dump phase will happen extremely quickly.

There has been many little pump and dumps over the last 72 hours... They are what keep the market alive... But the overall trend has been a slow but steady increase. The thing I like the most about Judgecoin is its solid foundation and price stability...You won't see huge P&D here. Considering the supply after POW is only 11.5m, the excellent work the team has done and the amazing support from the community, I believe this is merely the start.
Activity: 476
11.4 million coins, this is cheap. look at similar coins with this coin count and see where they peaked at. Judge can see 10-40k depending on how much steam it gets.
Activity: 420

+1

And the dump phase will happen extremely quickly.

Activity: 65

up to 5000

If this continues I'd say 10k is very realistic by the weekend and 30k is highly probably after the release of the new wallet and the setup for the multipool
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Better start buying fast.  Hitting 2000 sat now. Considering it was only ~600 just a few days ago... Great time to get on to this train.
I bought a big chunk at 700 sats, feels good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: