Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 14. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
JWC is the BIG group, when you info us about return ETh that i think you should have the plan before for this case. don't you ?
I am sorry for the inconvenience. All information is being determined by the team and we will publish a new announcement ASAP.
Are you sure that the ICO isn't failed yet? I'm feeling a bit confused

As we mention above, due to some recent legal and regulation announcements that may profoundly impacts certain investors who have citizenships in some countries of the world, we must take action to protect our project and investors. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
When i can receive my eth?
We will publish more information about how to withdraw ETH. Please stay tuned
So this only happens to certain countries right?
We will return ETH to ALL JWC investors who have bought our JWC tokens during the pre-sale on February 1st to 15th, 2018. JWC will pay for all related returning fees.
Hi , the return is also counted for bonus qty or you just return base on non bonus quantity ?
We will return ETH to all JWC investors who have bought our JWC tokens during the pre-sale on February 1st to 15th, 2018. JWC will pay for all related returning fees.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What about the roadmap. Now it is all messed up
Activity: 168
How about bounty program ?
Activity: 98
Activity: 41
So it's okay I guess. Now how do I withdraw my ETH?
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added JWC Blockchain Ventures ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/jwc-blockchain-ventures).

If you have any question about JWC Blockchain Ventures ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 47
JWC is the BIG group, when you info us about return ETh that i think you should have the plan before for this case. don't you ?
You can check out the pinned message on the telegram group on in your email inboxs
No, the project date will change for all countries.
Activity: 63
Are you sure that the ICO isn't failed yet? I'm feeling a bit confused
Hi , the return is also counted for bonus qty or you just return base on non bonus quantity ?
We will publish the announcement and notify all investors by email. Thank you.
Activity: 73
Activity: 108
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I received notification for JWC team from Telegram channel. They will refund all money...
That is too bad.
And I wonder if their Bounty Program will continue or stop??
The bounty program will continue to operate. There's just a few adjustments in our project. The ICO is not over, so don't worry.

Thanks for your information.JWC Ventures is one of the best ICO project I have ever joined. Admin and support team are very active/ quick response
I send eth from trading platform. Now, I get back eth by any address?
We will publish more information about how to withdraw ETH. Please stay tuned
Pages:
Jump to: