Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 11. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Unfortunately, JWC must stop while in developed extremely well. I have a little confused, but at least you was very nice when you return for the money invested. I will still track the JWC, hope you will come back soon
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Hello admin. Actually both email are the same [email protected] and [email protected]. I've sent the request via email however the supporter keep saying that my email is not the same as the system record. Please help
Activity: 59
JWC is a potential project. I believe you will success in the future. Looking forward to take part in your next ICO.
Activity: 70
I received the refund
Thank you JWC, hope you will success in the future
Activity: 49
i"ve sent the email already. Please check and confirm if you received it
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I participated

Telegram user: @nguyenthithuken
Our pre sale is sold out. However, your deposit will be counted for the public sale which will start at 14:00 UTC on March 10th, 2018. Thank you for participating.

Hi procrastinationtm, how much did you actually collect during the pre-sale and what was the maximum bonus you granted during that?
I am a staff from JWC and am not allowed to participate in the token sale. Thank you.

I know that you are part of JWC and that is why I asked you how much you collected so far and what bonuses you offered Wink
All staffs from the JWC are not allowed to participated in the token sale. Hope you understand

lol man don't you even get what I am saying? I am not asking you to participate in your own sale... I am asking how much has been contributed so far?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I bought ico on 1thang 2. so now the system returns eth to investors in what form? And how many days are returned? Thanks
I'm sorry, what is 1thang 2?
will you open again for sale token ? and when ?
Of course we will, the private sale will be determined soon
so, In the email you sent to me, I just have to sent my confirm email and wait, do I ?
Yes
I participated

Telegram user: @nguyenthithuken
Our pre sale is sold out. However, your deposit will be counted for the public sale which will start at 14:00 UTC on March 10th, 2018. Thank you for participating.

Hi procrastinationtm, how much did you actually collect during the pre-sale and what was the maximum bonus you granted during that?
I am a staff from JWC and am not allowed to participate in the token sale. Thank you.

I know that you are part of JWC and that is why I asked you how much you collected so far and what bonuses you offered Wink
All staffs from the JWC are not allowed to participated in the token sale. Hope you understand
i can create the support ticket if you want to double confirm the credential Smiley
First I have to sorry for our mistake. Here is the intruction:
How to request an ETH refund:
Step 1: Use the email that you registered on our website: https://tge.jwcventures.com to send us a confirmation via this email address: [email protected] with the following content:
-  Title: Withdrawing request
-  Content:
[Address] (MyEthereumWallet)
I confirm that this MEW address is correct and belongs to me. Thanks
Hi admin, please check the request email
We checked your email, and you have not registed a JWC account.
I received the email with nothing
Please check your Internet connection, then use another web browser. We recommend using a PC to open the email.
The schedule refund is not consistent.
The first email you said for second stage "We will receive an instruction email right after the first stage is finished" and only send email instructions for first stage. But now you are guiding parallel implementation and you don't send us the instruction email for the second stage.
Please guide clearer...
As we mentioned before, we will send the instruction email for the second stage after the first stage is finished. Please wait until stage 1 of refund is finished. Thank you.
Noted, I want to maintain eth /jwc token on jwc dashboard for next your private sale in April, how to do it?
Sorry, Private sale will have a number of policy changes so we don't support maintaining your ETH until the Private Sale opens. Please withdraw the ETH in this time.
I currently have ETH loaded into the jwc wallet. I keep it there until you sell the token back in April
Some recent legal and regulation announcements may profoundly impacts certain investors who have citizenships in some countries of the world. We will return ETH to ALL JWC investors who have bought our JWC tokens during the pre-sale on February 1st to 15th, 2018. JWC will pay for all related returning fees.
Everything is fine, I really liked the project.Promising,unique,and still have a fresh generation.How to participate in the project Kiss
We will begin the private sale soon and there will be a detailed instruction
Pages:
Jump to: