Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kakushin: Ecosystem To Innovate & Collaborate On Intellectual Property - page 11. (Read 3460 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
How the New or Beginner Inventor and Innovator take the benefit of the Kakushin Ecosystem?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
How can you say that your ecosystem is going to last long?

Kakushin ecosystem will be the milestone for a New age of Technology and innovation, an ecosystem to build world changing innovation, an ecosystem to innovate and collaborate on Intellectual property. It is just a beginning of  revolution , kakushin have miles to go and have the potential to last long, with platform's unique functionalities and problem solving mechanisms.
Activity: 32
How can you say that your ecosystem is going to last long?
C the first type of project is not bad. But too little information, you need a full description.

All the information you need is here in this thread. What else are you looking for?
Activity: 63
Could you describe what KES is, in brief?

KES is the key, to unlock the doors of immense opportunities and potential by creating an ecosystem necessary for seekers, researchers, innovators, developers, and inventors. Kakushin Ecosystem will prove to be the perfect environment to give birth, nurture, and flourish an idea/concept into a real
and viable product, to be used by consumers.

KES is the key, to unlock the doors of immense opportunities and potential by creating an ecosystem necessary for seekers, researchers, innovators, developers, and inventors. Kakushin Ecosystem will prove to be the perfect environment to give birth, nurture, and flourish an idea/concept into a real
and viable product, to be used by consumers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
C the first type of project is not bad. But too little information, you need a full description.
What is the market potential of Kakushin? Why would anyone invest in this ICO?

Kakushin Market is a well-organized well maintained and authentic online marketplace to sell, lease and purchase innovative and eco-friendly intellectual properties and products using KKN.
KAKUSHIN Ecosystem will prove to be the perfect environment to give birth, nurture, and flourish an idea/concept into a real and viable product, to be used by consumers.

Is this some kind of Ecommerce for intellectual products? How one can take part in this Ecosystem , I'm eager to know , Please tell-

Yes, every innovator will have access to funds for research and development, and access to an apt and optimum production unit to convert a concept into a product, and a market to sell the innovative and a good quality product which is desired by consumers, technically possible and viable in the marketplace through KAKUSHIN. You can refer the whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 205

Kakushin Market is a well-organized well maintained and authentic online marketplace to sell, lease and purchase innovative and eco-friendly intellectual properties and products using KKN.
KAKUSHIN Ecosystem will prove to be the perfect environment to give birth, nurture, and flourish an idea/concept into a real and viable product, to be used by consumers.

Is this some kind of Ecommerce for intellectual products? How one can take part in this Ecosystem , I'm eager to know , Please tell-

brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/kakushin-18105 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/kakushin-18105 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Okay! We will update all the information ASAP.
Activity: 99
Should you need Filipino translator for your translation campaign if you are planning for a bounty program, just let me know sir.

Yes! We are working on Bounty Allocations. So if any requirement for Bounty translation we'll Update ASAP!
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
When will the Bounty of Kakushin be available?   Smiley

It will be available very soon and will be shared shortly. Smiley

I am interested in the bounty but i am more interested in the future of any project that i get myself involved, who are the team behind this project because 1million unit of token is useless if there is no market value for it.

It will be available very soon and will be shared shortly. Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is this an idea or is it already in practice? What's the step? Less information is difficult to assess the project

This will soon to come in Practice, We are soon Going to issue the whitepaper, website and all the necessary details Step by step. This Project is going to Disrupt the whole ecosystem.

That's very ambitious. But dreaming is free.  Grin I'll check again this thread to see more updates and how will you disrupt the whole ecosystem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
youre thread is not enough
without spefication coin, roadmap, plan project
and plan open ico selling or how distribution kakushin coin
Pages:
Jump to: