Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 24. (Read 59075 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I'm seeing a lot of interest in the KAPU, updated twitter, facebook full of news, populated slack channel, video and other advertising, is really a great project and deserves a lot because it has a real purpose to help archeology .

The project that have real purpose like Kapu will be well known by all peoples all time, because this project preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology and will contributed for science and education
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
I'm seeing a lot of interest in the KAPU, updated twitter, facebook full of news, populated slack channel, video and other advertising, is really a great project and deserves a lot because it has a real purpose to help archeology .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
So many projects useless had more than 250 btc. KAPU is a great thing that has a real utility i'm sure people will overcome 250 btc soon .
i think you are right,kapu project has solid bases and is important for future generations,so in my opinion it will easy reach 250 btc and even more...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Il programma bounty è ancora open ?

Yes check first page .
Activity: 376
KAPU looks like really interesting project in the archaeological world and will give us real value in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I saw on the Kapu website that they would hold a national convention after this ico ends. I hope it will make all peoples know and understand about kapu, so kapu will well known as the archeological blockchain and will be useful for everyone especially in the archaeological world
Yes, this event would coincide on the day the TEC ends on the 21st of October, at the Anfiteatro Campano at S. Maria di Capua Vetere. This event would also be a good publicity for the Kapu project creating more awareness and campaign for it

Activity: 252
Il programma bounty è ancora open ?
I saw on the Kapu website that they would hold a national convention after this ico ends. I hope it will make all peoples know and understand about kapu, so kapu will well known as the archeological blockchain and will be useful for everyone especially in the archaeological world
Activity: 434
Hmm, looks like really interesting project and might give some real value for the future. 
really interesting, special and unique. the Blockchain part of our culture, to reclaim the history of human civilization!
if there will be plans of study or research, the Kapu will be the precursor to
Yes, being the first project of its kind with the aim of storing archaeological data on blockchain, it's got a huge investment potential
Kapu would be especially useful for museums who could store their artifact catalog with blockchain privately, but provide different levels of access to staff, researchers, and the public. If a museum were to be looted, it could release data using hash codes to law enforcement to prevent export or sale of artifacts of matching descriptions.
I also think it would connect more museums to each other. It would help them to exchange knowledge safe and fast without any type of risks. That's only one of possibilities for this project, there are so many other. This is such a good and interesting project.

Another big plus to this project is the use of the DPoS system to record archeological findings and timestamped as well as run the entire network. This system doesn't require the whole network to validate a transaction as the traditional proof-of-stake (POS) model. Instead, the model only requires a small number of delegates to validate a transaction. With 51 original delegates in the KAPU network which will be elected through a decentralized voting mechanism, they will be responsible for validating transactions and maintaining the blockchain. In case one of the delegates goes rogue or stops performing their job, the votes may be revoked and a new delegate is elected by the network.
I also read that the DPoS model is democratic and has several advantages, being more energy efficient and having higher incentives for development which is good for the Kapu project.
Hmm, looks like really interesting project and might give some real value for the future. 
really interesting, special and unique. the Blockchain part of our culture, to reclaim the history of human civilization!
Yes, being the first project of its kind with the aim of storing archaeological data on blockchain, it's got a huge investment potential
Kapu would be especially useful for museums who could store their artifact catalog with blockchain privately, but provide different levels of access to staff, researchers, and the public. If a museum were to be looted, it could release data using hash codes to law enforcement to prevent export or sale of artifacts of matching descriptions.
I also think it would connect more museums to each other. It would help them to exchange knowledge safe and fast without any type of risks. That's only one of possibilities for this project, there are so many other. This is such a good and interesting project.

Another big plus to this project is the use of the DPoS system to record archeological findings and timestamped as well as run the entire network. This system doesn't require the whole network to validate a transaction as the traditional proof-of-stake (POS) model. Instead, the model only requires a small number of delegates to validate a transaction. With 51 original delegates in the KAPU network which will be elected through a decentralized voting mechanism, they will be responsible for validating transactions and maintaining the blockchain. In case one of the delegates goes rogue or stops performing their job, the votes may be revoked and a new delegate is elected by the network.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 434
Practical applications of blockchain for archaeology is that data is archived in libraries and services such as the Archaeology Data Service (ADS). Blockchain could offer an immutable record for archives.

Surely this project can give real value, Kapu can used for science and education because Kapu is the first archeological that aims to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology and this project sponsored by Ark so it will give Kapu additional value
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Yes i think so , kapu is great project , have a real USE , sponsor by ARK ( i love ark ) , its a great coin people , i want partecipate at meeting in Italy .
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
So many projects useless had more than 250 btc. KAPU is a great thing that has a real utility i'm sure people will overcome 250 btc soon .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Activity: 143
Another question worth re-visiting: if the Kapu doesn't raise the minimum target of 250BTC what's happens? Are all funds going to be returned back to investors?

we responded more times there is no refund! Even if the project does not reach TARGET, the project goes ahead with the funds for now, even because the KAPU network has been active for more than 4 months!
Pages:
Jump to: