Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 27. (Read 59075 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes , im walking around to all internet and read and watch kapu in the every angle Smiley , on twitter , facebook , youtube , newspaper , slack , its awesome .

So, what do you think about this crowdsale ? what will happen if the minimal cap can't reached? Whether coin will be burned or they will refund money to investors? I have read on Kapu website but i can't find about this information

I asked the same question and the coins will be locked up for future, there will be less circulating supply from what I gathered, you know how it is, supply and demand.....
the Ico is continuing very well, you can follow him from the chat of telegram.
This month the world’s first “archaeology coin” launched to fanfare from a small community; however, it might be part of a coming social science data revolution. Named Kapu, the digital currency is similar to Bitcoin, but specifically designed for archaeology. The technology underlying Kapu and Bitcoin is called blockchain and it may change data storage and cultural heritage protection. While the public is unaccustomed with blockchain, there is good reason to believe we may be witnessing the first step in what will become a standard technology over the next decade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yes , im walking around to all internet and read and watch kapu in the every angle Smiley , on twitter , facebook , youtube , newspaper , slack , its awesome .

So, what do you think about this crowdsale ? what will happen if the minimal cap can't reached? Whether coin will be burned or they will refund money to investors? I have read on Kapu website but i can't find about this information

I asked the same question and the coins will be locked up for future, there will be less circulating supply from what I gathered, you know how it is, supply and demand.....

So if kapu can't reach the minimum cap this project still continue. But even so i still support this project, gradually  all people around the world will realize the greatness of kapu the archeological blockchain and then kapu will be famous
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Yes i agree . I did not understand why the first level was not reached yet . The coin is fabolous look great , its a really use , the team behind is great .
Yes, the KAPU’s team had a long cooperation with the ARK’s team and during this cooperation both teams maturated a solid confidence and collaboration, this is the more reason why this project will stand the test of time and remain formidable.
Yes,  I agree with you, this project worth every cent of investment

Maybe people don't know about Kapu project that is why first target not reached yet, but i do not think that the team will silence and let this project fail. I am sure they will doing the best for this project, they have 2 weeks to make this project success. We also can promote Kapu on social media, so our friends will know about Kapu The archeological blockchain
Well said,  I think we can really help this innovative project raise it's target both as participants and investors among our social circle.
I have to say that they are very active boys and girls of the project. they put in a great campaign on socil media,
it is very effective which comes in the centre of the community more sensitive to issues of cultural, social, and conomico certain
Activity: 98
The more time passes the more I study the white paper and more are excited about this revolutionary project. I believe that it will have great success. Good Guys!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Yes i agree . I did not understand why the first level was not reached yet . The coin is fabolous look great , its a really use , the team behind is great .
Yes, the KAPU’s team had a long cooperation with the ARK’s team and during this cooperation both teams maturated a solid confidence and collaboration, this is the more reason why this project will stand the test of time and remain formidable.

Maybe people don't know about Kapu project that is why first target not reached yet, but i do not think that the team will silence and let this project fail. I am sure they will doing the best for this project, they have 2 weeks to make this project success. We also can promote Kapu on social media, so our friends will know about Kapu The archeological blockchain
Well said,  I think we can really help this innovative project raise it's target both as participants and investors among our social circle.

I read that during the ICO, users will be able to buy various gadgets such as mousepads, brooches, cups and the legendary KAPU’s shirts which will be made available an online shop. Wheres the link for this?
Activity: 420
Activity: 98
Love kapu , love project , love archeologichal sites , ( im a indiana jones FAN  Grin ) .

Cmon KAPU! you have a BIG FUTURE! .

I believe Kapu can reached minimum cap, because this project about archeological, as you said that Kapu has big future and Archaeology is so important because it is so relevant in our live. Kapu will be used to keep track of all the findings from Archaeologist on a ledger called the KAPU blockchain, where Peer-Peer networking allows access from everyone around the world to find out where each Archaeological piece is situated and moved to with the recordings stuck on the blockchain and not ever able to be changed
KAPU is a revolutionary idea. The book with his name is fantastic. Will be successful and will receive a lot of supporters, without a shadow of a doubt. Come on guys!!
how can one register for delegate testnet on the Kapu platform
To register as a delegate, you need to install Kapu wallet,  then select testnet from the network and create a wallet.
https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-node/blob/mainnet/README.md
Thanks so much for this,  but unfortunately I noticed that for testnet it can be done now but in mainnet you have to wait till October 21st  Sad
To register as a delegate, you need to install Kapu wallet,  then select testnet from the network and create a wallet,
then you can register delegate there. https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-node/blob/mainnet/README.md
Is there a github for this project Kapu??
Yes,  here is the link for Kapu's github: https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-node
Kapu is a serious project, they put everything in the clear, and published, everything.
 you can follow their work from the channel of the telegram, https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAESLKrQ7JEY_n-RDKQ
where we can do all the questions
Is there a github for this project Kapu??
Yes,  here is the link for Kapu's github: https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-node
Pages:
Jump to: