Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 45. (Read 59075 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Maybe it's true, but I'm hopeful about some support from an academic or university.

if they are prepared as they seem, they are already keeping contacts with them. it should be important also for them.

And so, if they still know nothing it isn't going right. But these are just suppositions and nothing more. I'll wait for some real news.  Smiley

maybe they have some manifestations of interest or even agreements, but these may be private information.

If Harvard comes to me to tell me: cool product! I like it and maybe I will use it, I don't think I will keep the secret.

is not that simple! some agreement are secret for a certain time and maybe there are good reasons still unspoken to keep the secret.

I don't know... It could be useful for Kapu to reach fundraising's goal and to promote their technlogy. I just don't see side effects.

there could be a lot of reasons to not divulgate information about their potential partners, first of all, don't expose them before the ico's end or the end of the development phase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Maybe it's true, but I'm hopeful about some support from an academic or university.

if they are prepared as they seem, they are already keeping contacts with them. it should be important also for them.

And so, if they still know nothing it isn't going right. But these are just suppositions and nothing more. I'll wait for some real news.  Smiley

maybe they have some manifestations of interest or even agreements, but these may be private information.

If Harvard comes to me to tell me: cool product! I like it and maybe I will use it, I don't think I will keep the secret.

is not that simple! some agreement are secret for a certain time and maybe there are good reasons still unspoken to keep the secret.

I don't know... It could be useful for Kapu to reach fundraising's goal and to promote their technlogy. I just don't see side effects.
Activity: 154

And so, if they still know nothing it isn't going right. But these are just suppositions and nothing more. I'll wait for some real news.  Smiley

And so, if they still know nothing it isn't going right. But these are just suppositions and nothing more. I'll wait for some real news.  Smiley

Still ain't got any news about the support of the academic world...

maybe academic just would like to have something more before expose themselves.

It can be true, but a lot of companies receive manifestation of interest and partnership in their start up pahse from big fishes.

I think they pay in money or in share their partners, no one do it for free.

It can be true, but a lot of companies receive manifestation of interest and partnership in their start up pahse from big fishes.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Great work im excited for start ICO kapu , i think is a very BIG BIG project .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What about kapu? how is it going their ico? how long it will last? Smiley

It will end the 17th october, but honestly I don't know if it's yet started... I must check!

it will begin soon, the 16 of september and so it will last for a month! save the date on your calendar!

I will save the date for sure! just some days and it will begin! we are perfectly in time!
only a few days left till ico begining,i will be ready to invest from the first day...
the bonus of this Ico has been exciting, I have parteciapto 2 times for me not to miss anything Smiley
 I am convinced that the project Kapu will make history and mark the way for a historical change
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I would also like to inform you that Lars Rensing, head of Ark's financial department, is our ESCROW

many congratulations to the team for the great work they are doing, and congratulations for the site.
when can we start voting delegates that mold ? there will be a race between the aspirants for the delegates ?

This is very encouraging to investors,  it would boost confidence and trust that funds would be kept safe especially being handled by a known figure escrow Lars. Congratulations kapu.  Countdown  to Ico
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
What about kapu? how is it going their ico? how long it will last? Smiley

It will end the 17th october, but honestly I don't know if it's yet started... I must check!

it will begin soon, the 16 of september and so it will last for a month! save the date on your calendar!

I will save the date for sure! just some days and it will begin! we are perfectly in time!
only a few days left till ico begining,i will be ready to invest from the first day...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would also like to inform you that Lars Rensing, head of Ark's financial department, is our ESCROW

many congratulations to the team for the great work they are doing, and congratulations for the site.
when can we start voting delegates that mold ? there will be a race between the aspirants for the delegates ?
Activity: 314
how the progress of this project's pre-sale?? it reach the target??
Activity: 143

Activity: 143
Guys are missing only 3 days at the beginning of the Kapu TEC !!

https://tec.kapu.one/

Pages:
Jump to: