Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 66. (Read 59075 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Scam 100%
Dev need first to learn english. Looks like a simply copy paste coin. He only change ark name with kapu without changing even 1 parameter.

Totally crap.

Hi traspy,

I see you are calling this a scam.  can I ask have you actually looked at this project than just what is on the thread?  yes the dev's grasp of english is not the best but thats becuase he is Italian. 

The Kapu coin is a fork of Ark, the dev Kiashaan is actually getting help from the Ark team to set up and make sure everything is ok ready for launch.  testnet is running is you would like to take a closer look.

The coin has been in development for months, if you had been on the ark slack testnet channel for the last few months you would have seen Kiashaan asking the Ark main dev Fixcrypt for help to set up the token.

I am not a dev/part of the team of Kapu.  I am however a member of the testnet for the coin and I think it has a future in the crypto world.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Scam 100%
Dev need first to learn english. Looks like a simply copy paste coin. He only change ark name with kapu without changing even 1 parameter.

Totally crap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
since now
 Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
When should participants start posting on social media? sept16 or since today?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Kapu Bounte  is ready!

Signature is ready !!

Im excited for this project . Any bounty ? some signature or twitter ? .

The bounty and the signatures are coming to stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Im excited for this project . Any bounty ? some signature or twitter ? .
chinese translation reserved. please PM

Sorry but just want to translate the thread Huh
reserved spanish translation

OK perfect !!
Activity: 189
reserved spanish translation
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
chinese translation reserved. please PM
  i  am interested any bouties?

We will publish the bounty campaign in the next few hours !!
Interesting project. I wish the whitepaper was more detailed, but I'm intrigued.

Whitepaper is very well explained the type of project, we will surely live in this thread, more details !!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
  i  am interested any bouties?
The first Archaeological Blockchain this is amazing concept to store human history on blockchain. Looking forward to know about the team who is behind this nice idea and OP showing a tab for escrow this is good sign.

The team there are important names of the crypt community and more our support sponsor is the ARK Team !!
Would like to reserve for Filipino translation if you're looking for one.

Okay you are booked ok!
Idgi. What are the incentives for contributors?

Will be posted in a few hours !!!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Interesting project. I wish the whitepaper was more detailed, but I'm intrigued.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The first Archaeological Blockchain this is amazing concept to store human history on blockchain. Looking forward to know about the team who is behind this nice idea and OP showing a tab for escrow this is good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: