Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 12. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
as I understand it, the listing will be quite soon and the project will be in real demand . I will continue to monitor how the project is working and developing right now

Hello team ! where can I see all the project development plans for 2020 ? For me it would be most interesting as it is still a good investment for the long term

the site has all the information about this and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge

all the same, I am interested to know the attitude of the team to halving . if you use mining, much will depend on it .

mining will only be one of the business areas and this also needs to be remembered that is the project will work independently of the mining market thanks to this economic model
Activity: 3

I would still like to get more information about the mining that you plan to use this will still be very important to me . Will it be a GPU or bitcoin mining equipment ?

I haven't seen any information about this yet, but I'm also really interested in it . I am interested in how the team sees mining and how it plans to make it as profitable as possible

I would still like to get more information about the mining that you plan to use this will still be very important to me . Will it be a GPU or bitcoin mining equipment ?

I have not seen any announcements from the team about this , but this is in fact not surprising since you first need to implement a project in Mongolia and mining is only one of the components

but you need to have a constant demand for these services ! The success of this project will largely depend on this . We need to get more information about our Chinese partners
in which country is this project registered as a legal entity ?
I really would like to understand how this will work in practice . That is to understand that the team already has all the necessary licenses

let's see what the team will be able to offer for us in the near future .
here you need to understand that the listing will be very soon
this will all be very important to me

Hello team ! where can I see all the project development plans for 2020 ? For me it would be most interesting as it is still a good investment for the long term

The site has a road map, but much will depend on how much money the team can raise in the initial stages

I am sure that they will have many large investors . at least this is a real business and I am sure that it will be implemented in the near future

I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

It is too early to draw any conclusions on this issue we can say more only after the project in Mongolia is implemented

the team already has all the documents for this and I am sure that the project will be implemented in the near future!
Although this will require millions of dollars

I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

It is too early to draw any conclusions on this issue we can say more only after the project in Mongolia is implemented

just early investors get the maximum income and need to understand when this project will be launched and how long it will take for this to happen .

I read that the team is very active in Mongolia right now and they have received all the necessary permissions . And this will still be very important

the team informed us that they already have everything they need to work in Mongolia and I hope that the project will be implemented as quickly as possible . Perhaps this year
Activity: 2

just early investors get the maximum income and need to understand when this project will be launched and how long it will take for this to happen .

I read that the team is very active in Mongolia right now and they have received all the necessary permissions . And this will still be very important
this year should still be great and I think that soon we will be able to see the bull market !
But now I still pay attention to projects that will be related to real business
Activity: 2

as I understand it, token holders will be able to receive any dividends or not ?

I am also interested in getting passive income but I did not find such information in the white paper. I think it would be better to wait for an official response from the team members

as I understand it tokens will be shares of the company and you can get just a huge passive income but I do not know how long you will need to wait for this

in any case, you will need to wait for the team to implement the project . After that, you can get the maximum income . I think it will take several years

The site has a road map, but much will depend on how much money the team can raise in the initial stages

all the same, I am interested to know the attitude of the team to halving . if you use mining, much will depend on it .

Mining is only one of the directions of this project and as far as I understand they have agreements with China . This will be just fine

I would also like to see more information about how the team sees mining and what equipment it plans to use for this purpose . I understand that you are planning to build data centers

at least there will always be demand for computer power, but I'm not sure how relevant mining will be . This is why the team will have to diversify the risks in the market

However it is most profitable to buy tokens now as early investors get the most but also risk the most

Hello team ! already have an exact listing date ? I would like to understand when I will be able to trade these tokens and for me it would be as important as possible right now

if I'm not mistaken, the listing will be on February 10 . That is in fact there are a few days left to trade these tokens
what will be the cost of one kilowatt of electricity in your system ?
that would be very important to me . so that I can draw conclusions about how profitable mining will be
I do not really understand what the blockchain will be used for in this market and what advantages it will provide for users . More precisely what can investors get
Pages:
Jump to: