Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 13. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

as I understand it, token holders will be able to receive any dividends or not ?

I am also interested in getting passive income but I did not find such information in the white paper. I think it would be better to wait for an official response from the team members

as I understand it tokens will be shares of the company and you can get just a huge passive income but I do not know how long you will need to wait for this
Activity: 5

I would still like to get more information about the mining that you plan to use this will still be very important to me . Will it be a GPU or bitcoin mining equipment ?

I would also like to see more information about how the team sees mining and what equipment it plans to use for this purpose . I understand that you are planning to build data centers
Activity: 6

I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

It is too early to draw any conclusions on this issue we can say more only after the project in Mongolia is implemented

just early investors get the maximum income and need to understand when this project will be launched and how long it will take for this to happen .
Hello team ! already have an exact listing date ? I would like to understand when I will be able to trade these tokens and for me it would be as important as possible right now

I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

It is too early to draw any conclusions on this issue we can say more only after the project in Mongolia is implemented

This will depend on how much money they can raise during the sales rounds . The team needs millions of dollars to implement this project
Activity: 4
Hello team ! where can I see all the project development plans for 2020 ? For me it would be most interesting as it is still a good investment for the long term

do you have all the necessary licenses to work in Mongolia and where can I get acquainted with all the necessary documents for this ?

They are now successfully negotiating on this issue and I am sure that the project will be successful now . At least the interest of investors will be huge since this is a real working business
all the same, I am interested to know the attitude of the team to halving . if you use mining, much will depend on it .

I am sure that this will happen in the long term . I mean when the project will be fully implemented, but I don't know what will happen to the price immediately after listing on exchanges

I would still like to get more information about the mining that you plan to use this will still be very important to me . Will it be a GPU or bitcoin mining equipment ?

I have not seen any announcements from the team about this , but this is in fact not surprising since you first need to implement a project in Mongolia and mining is only one of the components

as I understand it, token holders will be able to receive any dividends or not ?

I am also interested in getting passive income but I did not find such information in the white paper. I think it would be better to wait for an official response from the team members

Right, but you need many years to bring your investments back. Also, you can't be sure what will happen with the crypto mining after this years.

But in any case the demand for tokens will grow constantly and tokens will grow in price which means that it will be possible for me to get a good passive income

But I don't really understand how long it will take to implement such a global project . This will also be very important

this will be a great potential for investors and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now while the bonuses are still in effect and I will wait for the project to be implemented

I wonder if the 25% bonus is still available at the moment or not ?
and are there bonuses for large investors ?

as I understand it, 25% will be the maximum bonus, regardless of the amount of investment . I think it's just related to the exchange policy .
And I am glad that I will be able to make a profit in the near future

do you have all the necessary licenses to work in Mongolia and where can I get acquainted with all the necessary documents for this ?

now the team rarely answers questions and you better write in the official chat for this and get the maximum profit from it

Right, but you need many years to bring your investments back. Also, you can't be sure what will happen with the crypto mining after this years.

But in any case the demand for tokens will grow constantly and tokens will grow in price which means that it will be possible for me to get a good passive income

I am sure that this will be the case in the long term . I mean when the demand for tokens will be maximum . And it will be very important for me

what methods of generating electricity will be included in your ecosystem ?
I really would like to understand this

the site has all the information about this and as I understand the team will also use coal in Mongolia . This should be pretty cheap

Actually, the listing will be in 3 weeks, amost right after IEO end, really fast stage.

At least we can get a quick listing on exchanges . And this is a positive point, since the popularity of the token will grow even at the initial stages, but the team needs to raise a huge amount to develop the project

I have not yet seen any announcements regarding this, but the fact that early investors will be able to get a huge reward is a fact . Since the demand for tokens will be huge
Pages:
Jump to: