Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 136. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The website makes me dizzy lol

Edit: Nevermind found it.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
July 18, 2014:  Updates from KEY Developers.   Third update today.

Hello all,

Tor nodes are being set up now, we will post the addresses for those who wish to use them. They are being set up as part of a larger project that we haven't announced yet.

Anonymous sending tech is currently working, and in testing. We will have a functional beta release in one week, possibly sooner. We'll provide more details on its workings ASAP but we're really busy right now.

Funds are currently being raised to sponsor a KEY logo contest. We're deciding if we should do it on the forums or with one of the professional site contest holders like 99designs.com.

More updates coming soon. We will check in at least daily, yesterday we updated twice.

Sweet its nice to see a coin launch with stuff already close to coming out.  Not the typical "anon is planned and coming soon in 3 months" bs.  Glad things are moving along quickly.  This will drive price up just as quick.

That's what im talking bout right there
Activity: 140

Hello all,

Tor nodes are being set up now, we will post the addresses for those who wish to use them. They are being set up as part of a larger project that we haven't announced yet.

Anonymous sending tech is currently working, and in testing. We will have a functional beta release in one week, possibly sooner. We'll provide more details on its workings ASAP but we're really busy right now.

Funds are currently being raised to sponsor a KEY logo contest. We're deciding if we should do it on the forums or with one of the professional site contest holders like 99designs.com.

More updates coming soon. We will check in at least daily, yesterday we updated twice.

Sweet its nice to see a coin launch with stuff already close to coming out.  Not the typical "anon is planned and coming soon in 3 months" bs.  Glad things are moving along quickly.  This will drive price up just as quick.
Key strategies to milking money out of novice investors:

- Create hype and excitement by having one or two people pose as 20-30 people saying positive things about the investment
- Make some accounts to say negative things initially, and then change to positive, to help sway those on the fence
- Manipulate the market

Nothing wrong with the above since stupid people fall for it, I also like to ride the waves, but I prefer to be up front with my intentions to rape the little noobs out of their money.

Why people fall for this again and again, I have no idea, but thank you. Now prepare for a flood of messages to try and bury this one.

Some cool meaningless BS about this coin:

- proactively redefine customized markets
- assertively reinvent interoperable functionalities
- objectively optimize leveraged relationships

Key strategies to FUD:  Wah wah wah
wah wah wah

waaaah waaah waaaaaaaaaah.

Hello all,

Activity: 194
BaiQi
This
你们这些烂麻痹屎矿工!烂鸡关屎!整天闹个鸡巴啊闹!天天在挖在闹,没有一个币给你挖,你回去挖狗麻痹啊!

You still use AIM?
seldom.
This
你们这些烂麻痹屎矿工!烂鸡关屎!整天闹个鸡巴啊闹!天天在挖在闹,没有一个币给你挖,你回去挖狗麻痹啊!

You still use AIM?
BaiQi
Also, I know the website is incomplete, but coinmarketcap should be pointing at the website, not the thread.
why call chinese thing?
Also, I know the website is incomplete, but coinmarketcap should be pointing at the website, not the thread.
BaiQi
So wtf was up with that chinese thing lol
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
wish key coin have a good future  . i buy some  Smiley

Really cool looking forward to future developments! Keep up the great work!

Very cool Smiley
how long before coins start staking in wallet?

It took mine about 8 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
how long before coins start staking in wallet?
BaiQi
Mintpal did not add any coin this week due to busy with VRC attack.

I think its very likely they might add Keycoin next week.
I will msg them to think about it
Key is good coin
isn't it pay them BTC to add coin?only msg ok?
BaiQi

yeal,mintpal will die unless some new altcoin import them new blood.think Keycoin is a good choice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Good luck buying at 30k lol

1 million coins, 250k market cap, only 45k satoshis, still in development... Alot further to go.

It's only been on Bittrex for two days! Prices don't go up in a straight line, we will get a healthy dump before it goes up again.
and if that happened, i want to get more at 30k.from the  graph the new bottom 40k is passed.and whales use 15btc to clean up the 50k sell orders some hours before.u can buy some at 40k.10 hours later 35k will be 24hr low.so its hard to get 30k,but if u want ,u can make some orders at 30k.God bless u.

There are only 913,281 Keycoin in circulation right now. So......

Source: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I will msg them to think about it
Key is good coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Jump to: