Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 138. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Price is to low atm i think we will see this coin double the price today .
Great work Key team Keep the good work
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How is it nobody has ever thought of the name KeyCoin before? What a great name for a cryptocurrency!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Positive vibes everywhere on this coin, it's so nice to see for a change.
Can only be credit to the people running it correctly.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
July 18, 2014:  KEY Update

KEY Proof-of-Work has ended and the coin has gone into full POS.

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs

July 18, 2014:  More news from KEY Developers. Second update today Smiley

We're now listed on coinmarketcap.com and doing quite well.

A website is under development, for now our holding page is up at www.keycoincrypto.com

As mentioned in the previous post, we leased more servers. We are now running 8 nodes for the coin, all staking to increase POS network health.

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, being tested, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

This hint of anon is freakin' significant if it works.  Holding and watching.  Thanks for being so active, devs.

Yeah its already been tested and working. Very cool. These folks are not messing around.
MVI
Activity: 46

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs

A website is under development, for now our holding page is up at www.keycoincrypto.com

As mentioned in the previous post, we leased more servers. We are now running 8 nodes for the coin, all staking to increase POS network health.

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, being tested, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

This hint of anon is freakin' significant if it works.  Holding and watching.  Thanks for being so active, devs.
50k get,regretful for sell under the value,think 60k is not difficult now.
60k? If this gets going, I think we will easily 200k. Don't forget, there are only 1 million coins right now.
yeal,ah,i mean next platform.u know.bro.

It's just getting started Wink
Activity: 84
I'm starting to think 75-80k might be the next platform.
Depending on any next release, could even be 100k.

If people aren't stocking up on their KEY coins now, fool them I say.
This could be classed as a cheap price.
Activity: 194
BaiQi
60k? If this gets going, I think we will easily 200k. Don't forget, there are only 1 million coins right now.
yeal,ah,i mean next platform.u know.bro.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
BaiQi
Any chance we will have the same thing implemented as Vericoin, where you can buy anything you can with Bitcoin using KeyCoin? That would really make things take off!  Shocked

At first I thought this was a randomly generated coin judging by the starting post at first, but I didn't realize it was work in progress.

KeyCoin is a pretty legit name imo.
Activity: 113

KeyCoin Devs

KeyCoin Devs

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

KeyCoin Devs

KeyCoin Devs

I've never once seen so many apologies in one place online!  Cheesy  Good stuff guys, lookin forward to trying it out.

Very promising !
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
the coin are so good,so I like,lol
Activity: 6
Sincere thanks to the Keycoin Team for a truly "Fair Launch" !!!

I wish your team and community much success!
BaiQi
with Dev's news price up and up,thx Dev again,but the 10btc sell order to 50k seems not easy to strike.we need more attention,i will tweet some news about keycoin,wish attract more eyes.
Activity: 70

KeyCoin Devs

KeyCoin Devs

I've never once seen so many apologies in one place online!  Cheesy  Good stuff guys, lookin forward to trying it out.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Jump to: