Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 26. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Thanks for being awesome.  Smiley

Thank you so much! We're still here working even right now. It's 3:10am for me and I have had a hard day. Coffee and working for us tonight.

CLOAK, KEY, and Shadow all dumped around the same time last night.

Tonight cloak and key dumped around the same time and in similar amounts.

Maybe this is an attack by team DRK?  If they're scared then these are bargain prices.

Yeah this is odd. But this dev team can't be beaten. They focus on developing features, not prices.

For this reason I would advise that this coin will recover regardless of the current fud earlier today.

Yeah it's crazy isn't it?  KEY delivered a real product and has working anon that is different.  They are still working on products.  The FUD is undeserving.

Something else is going on.  The retard FUDsters in here don't deserve this sort of credit.  Something bigger seems to be at play.  A fuckton of coins switched hands today with all Anon coins...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thank you so much! We're still here working even right now. It's 3:10am for me and I have had a hard day. Coffee and working for us tonight.

Maybe this is an attack by team DRK?  If they're scared then these are bargain prices.

Yeah this is odd. But this dev team can't be beaten. They focus on developing features, not prices.

For this reason I would advise that this coin will recover regardless of the current fud earlier today.

Yeah it's crazy isn't it?  KEY delivered a real product and has working anon that is different.  They are still working on products.  The FUD is undeserving.

Something else is going on.  The retard FUDsters in here don't deserve this sort of credit.  Something bigger seems to be at play.  A fuckton of coins switched hands today with all Anon coins...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The level of FUD is insane, there some serious messed up peeps in cryptoland. There lives are full of poison.

At least is given some a 2nd chance to get in at a good price, evens out the distribution of the limited supply of coins.

Good price would be 15k. There will be more blood soon.

Source?
Activity: 124
We're all still here and we'll continue working no matter what! Smiley

Thank you KEY team for your work, don't look at this morons, because you are doing great work. This hard FUD is preparing coin for success so it's all fine. You must know that good coins have to survive FUD, so forget about fuders, keep going.

same repeat as cryptcoin happening here.
you still not showing the requesters that you bout 50 btc worth at 0.0015? thought so, as it's more bull shit.
legendary
Activity: 1120

The level of FUD is insane, there some serious messed up peeps in cryptoland. There lives are full of poison.

At least is given some a 2nd chance to get in at a good price, evens out the distribution of the limited supply of coins.

Good price would be 15k. There will be more blood soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
я coглaceн, глядя нa pынoк чтo-тo мaccoвoe пpoиcxoдит пoвceмecтнo и нe тoлькo нa ключ.

I think everybody want pump Librexcoin tomorrow =))
Activity: 113

Something else is going on.  The retard FUDsters in here don't deserve this sort of credit.  Something bigger seems to be at play.  A fuckton of coins switched hands today with all Anon coins...

The level of FUD is insane, there some serious messed up peeps in cryptoland. Their lives are full of poison.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Thank you KEY team for your work, don't look at this morons, because you are doing great work. This hard FUD is preparing coin for success so it's all fine. You must know that good coins have to survive FUD, so forget about fuders, keep going.

I'm with you. Smiley

I agree, looking at the market something massive is happening everywhere and not just to key.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Why so many Fuders?
I think this coin is much better than most of shitcoins.
Dev are working hard. Until now, they never say: I'm leaving...
Much better than voot.

because price decrease 66% in one day and no info

why no IRC? big team
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Why so many Fuders?
I think this coin is much better than most of shitcoins.
Dev are working hard. Until now, they never say: I'm leaving...
Much better than voot.

Cloak and KEY were both dumped at the same time today, also.

Huh

Yeah, check it man.

This time tonight the DUMPS were close together as well...

Cloak 3:00-3:14am
27.99 btc

Key 3:15-3:29am
20.63 btc
OK i impressed with responsiveness. maybe key legit, when next update coming?
maybe more hack account dumping, not dev

3% solomine? Not a chance man. Not from us.

everyone expected the keyOS would release this week,but now i seems ……

Daily update?! Devs cashed out some of their 3% premine

big team team member is lie, they dumping because can't deliver
can't even meet deadline.

Look like anohter SCAM
get out before hold bag

There was no premine. KeyOS is still being completed, a testing release is being completed, and there are other projects.

Hope so, first page last post say 3% solo mine. why no IRC?

Activity: 140

Cloak and KEY were both dumped at the same time today, also.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Its not a scam. Its just pnd in cryptoland. Look where it started (~20k). Whales still makes profit while selling at 80k. Dont fight the downtrend and place your bets for a 2nd run later from a lower position.
Wait for the coin before you buy it and not after it  Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Maybe this is an attack by team DRK?  If they're scared then these are bargain prices.

3% solomine? Not a chance man. Not from us.

everyone expected the keyOS would release this week,but now i seems ……

Daily update?! Devs cashed out some of their 3% premine

big team team member is lie, they dumping because can't deliver
can't even meet deadline.

Look like anohter SCAM
get out before hold bag

There was no premine. KeyOS is still being completed, a testing release is being completed, and there are other projects.

Hope so, first page last post say 3% solo mine. why no IRC?
Pages:
Jump to: