Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 28. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't know if this coin is going to overtake LTC and become anonymous "silver" to bitcoins gold....but what I do know is that the roadmap layed out details many months of development for some great ideas to be delivered. And with so many whales in the forefront and background of this coin it can only mean pumps and new floors. I can't wait.

Newbie account here, but as I have invested in key I'm very keen to see it progress. I'm holding onto mine because I believe in the devs and the coin. Up to you guys if you don't your choice. But I don't understand why bother coming and posting here if all you do is talk shit.

Because they get high off this shit. Every page view, every reply is gratification. They don't live for the truth they live for the game. Ask a fuder if what they do gratifies them or edifies them. It's all so superficial. Such wasted effort that just hurts legitimate players. If you don't like a coin LEAVE. Just like 99% of the legitimate population does. These people don't get how weird and pathetic they come across.
Overtake LTC? Cheesy Wake up man. Even a fool wouldn't dare to dream about overtaking LTC. Keep holding this. I will quote you next week when Key is dumped back to 15k Wink
So we've hit 68k already Smiley Almost there. Need a few more days.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
In regards to Key Trader: Are you guys doing the same thing as the dev of Quatloo trader? Maybe he deserves some credit. He is doing a very nice job on his application. Either way, great idea to make a trading app that requires users to hold a coin for activation. Keep up the good work!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0;topicseen
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Maybe an implementation of "tails" or something similar on a flash drive with an integrated keycoin wallet. Would allow you to access tor network and your wallet encrypted and anonymous from any pc or mac.

Wow, looks like I called this back on July 20th. Or, they took my idea and decided to implement it. Maybe I should ask for royalties...  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Here is the video of my full process of compiling the de-anon program and running it.  

Worked without a hitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULVDSfeYnvg

cheers

HAHAHAA so some of these fudders are drk coin fans or the drk devs themselves, they love to fud other coins.

At this point the only devs I respect and trust are XC and Keycoin devs.

I did it to piss off the fudders from earlier.  Obviously they're gone now since they have their coins, so it was payback.  

And please don't insult me, I have nothing to do with dark
chill newb dummy-account-for-a-member-who-wants-to-post-anon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Here is the video of my full process of compiling the de-anon program and running it.  

Worked without a hitch:

cheers

HAHAHAA so some of these fudders are drk coin fans or the drk devs themselves, they love to fud other coins.

I did it to piss off the fudders from earlier.  Obviously they're gone now since they have their coins, so it was payback.  

And please don't insult me, I have nothing to do with dark
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw

Worked without a hitch:

cheers

Activity: 42

Hnnnnngggg... That's a purty thing there.

Here is the video of my full process of compiling the de-anon program and running it

Worked without a hitch:

cheers

I understand people not wanting a moderated thread, but it sure would have been nice for days like today. Please go away, and take your darkcoin video with you.
Activity: 196
It's a video about darkcoin  Roll Eyes.

Here is the video of my full process of compiling the de-anon program and running it

Worked without a hitch:

cheers
Activity: 3

Worked without a hitch:

cheers
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looking at some of the larger addresses, it appears they have been accumulating, not selling. So chill the fuck out.
Activity: 784

v1.3 'eh?

Sounds like you guys have been busy since you launched 1.0

Looking forward to it.   Cool
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Here comes the capitulation stage
Activity: 125
Oh cheap Key before the KeyOS release  Smiley

wow, you are right! I didn't realise it went under 70k. fk, that is mad, it was at 200k in last 24hrs, that is some drop.  approx. 65% drop in 12 hrs. someone made some money today.

I was thinking that this was the group pushing the price down just to pump it up again, but now im not so sure. I dont think they would do this much damage on purpose..

Why wouldn't they?  This way they can be fully stocked for the 400k price they will pump it to when keyos releases.
Has anyone else actually tried that de-anon program?  I ask because it worked perfectly for me, and it seems weird that nobody is talking about it.

Here's a screenshot of my test, and if that's not enough proof I'm also uploading a video of the complete test (including all the parameters I had to enter in the code) to YouTube right now:

Has anyone else actually noticed this was your first post?
Activity: 19
I'm nobody but FWIW I saw Prom and Koolio brag their big KEY balances on bittrex

Plenty of people have been pretending to be prometheus on chatboxes, but even if those were the real people, so what if they are proud to own many key coins? It just goes to show that whales love key coin. The bigger the bill, the harder you ball.

I think the intent of the post was to let people know they did not dump.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
I'm nobody but FWIW I saw Prom and Koolio brag their big KEY balances on bittrex

Plenty of people have been pretending to be prometheus on chatboxes, but even if those were the real people, so what if they are proud to own many key coins? It just goes to show that whales love key coin. The bigger the bill, the harder you ball.

Activity: 193
Sometimes it can be pretty nerve wracking trading crypto in the USA.  You wonder why no one replys to the fud for hours at a time, until you realize most of the community is asleep.
Activity: 140
Dev comment - 8/7/2014

All of this FUD is annoying and distracting. I wish the dev team members could focus on our work but we are being harassed by members of the community and our own investors to help resolve these issues.

There is no perfect way to validate a coin developers' ID.  We don't see CoinsSource as an authority that should demand your trust, rather, another checkmark in proving our dedication to the project, along with our daily updates and transparency with the community.

This FUD should be directed toward CoinsSource thread and not the KeyCoin thread. We dislike moderated threads but we now understand why they exist. We'll stay unmoderated, and instead I am considering allowing 1 or 2 of these FUDers to call me, a member of the dev team, on my cellphone and ask the questions they need to. If you are one of the people who'd like to, please send the keycoin dev account a PM. Only members with a long post history will be considered, and the list of names will be shown to the thread or posted in a poll if there are too many of them.

Now, please, lets move forward.

Thank you,

Keycoin Developers.

Since nobody responded or PMed us I'm reposting this. Obviously the fudders just want to hurt the project and don't really care about the answers.

FUDers are the real scammers. These same people are likely buying low and plan to resell higher once things are resolved.

Pages:
Jump to: