Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 16. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
Anybody who doesn't dump this shitcoin now is out of their mind. The price is going to crash as people start doing their filthy KYC to dump these "frozen" assets.
I think it's too late, 1 satoshi is bad value and very low. they have touched the base price and nothing else can be expected from this project, right?
Activity: 200
Merit: 30
Anybody who doesn't dump this shitcoin now is out of their mind. The price is going to crash as people start doing their filthy KYC to dump these "frozen" assets.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
the dangerous team as of 2017, i bought the token since 2017 but until now they keep manipulating from one project to another without   success .
Activity: 200
Merit: 30
the info for the frozen period I've found it here https://medium.com/@kickecosystem/888-888-kicktokens-frozen-drop-to-170-000-crypto-users-is-coming-2937a1abf641
but those tokens can be used only on the platform? there will be not possible to trade them outside or am I wrong?

You have to do their filthy KYC on their non-existant exchange.

Here is their complete roadmap:
1) Have ICO for shitcoin

2) Make a lot of false promises and manipulate the value of shitcoin on scam exchanges they made deals with

3) Force a token swap to new scam contract

4) spam a bunch of frozen shitcoin into active erc20 wallets

5) force them all to sign up for crappy scam "exchange" that doesn't exist yet and do a filthy "KYC" while destroying the value of all current shitcoin holders who invested in shitcoin in good faith

6) sell their identities on the dark web

7) profit
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As far as I rmember they were going to launch own exchange in Q4 or in December this year. Todays is the 1st day of December... Do they have exact date of exchange launch?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
the info for the frozen period I've found it here https://medium.com/@kickecosystem/888-888-kicktokens-frozen-drop-to-170-000-crypto-users-is-coming-2937a1abf641
but those tokens can be used only on the platform? there will be not possible to trade them outside or am I wrong?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
I've done nothing and my erc20 address was randomly chosen for the 888k token airdrop
Am I only lucky or what?  Cool

Until when those tokens will be frozen on my wallet?
I think you are lucky Grin i don't remember the last time KICKICO sent a token to my wallet (even though it was 0 because i sold it before) maybe it was a program for the holder or whatever it was clear that i had sent a token by KICKICO
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I've done nothing and my erc20 address was randomly chosen for the 888k token airdrop
Am I only lucky or what?  Cool

Until when those tokens will be frozen on my wallet?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thank you, why not, it's free.

This is my link

Unaffiliated link : https://ref.kickex.com

Link with affiliation: https://ref.kickex.com/1fbb12f125b23312a087213920d80e6a
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

Kick Ecosystem enters the referral solutions market with KickRef, an automated solution for building multi-level referral systems using the best MLM marketing practices. The fact that KickRef thrives on its simplicity is proven by its gathering of over 75,000 users during the beta testing. That figure is still increasing, so KickRef is in high demand indeed.

Your feedback is vital for us on Product Hunt
KickRef’s entry to the referral solutions market coincided with its listing on Product Hunt. For those who haven’t yet had a chance to check out KickRef in its Beta version, the company encourages everyone to give it a try and leave their feedback on the program on Product Hunt.

Feedback Contest
Become a star of KickRef and win a Ledger Nano X To The Moon Edition by leaving your valuable comments on how to improve KickRef. All you have to do is to give at least 5 points on KickRef’s design or functionality in the Product Hunt comment section by midnight 00:00 24/10 (UTC +3).

1. Go to KickRef’s Product Hunt page
2. Submit your feedback in comments
3. Take a Ledger home

Note: There will be only one winner who will be chosen by KickRef technical and product departments.

👉 Learn more in our Official Medium Blog
👉 Leave feedback on Product Hunt
Activity: 33
poor token ..
it is the only one in my portfolio that continues to fall !!
congratulations to the team that made this token be devalued altogether. you wanted to sell what was left at a low price.

clap clap

Une catastrophe , je ne comprend plus ce projet ni la strategie .  Maintenant   Ils font des annonces et des primes et de cadeaux  pour attraper les petits et  pour  liquider leurs derniers fonds.  Resultats ce qui nous reste ne vaut plus rien .

Clap clap
Activity: 182
poor token ..
it is the only one in my portfolio that continues to fall !!
congratulations to the team that made this token be devalued altogether. you wanted to sell what was left at a low price.

clap clap
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A friend just send me a ref link for this thing and I supposedly got 10k imaginary coins. Hopefully it turns out to be legit cause I just send my ref link to a LOT of people. I will either make a nice penny or lots of people will be angry at me  in a couple weeks 😂
I think that users will just be angry with you. But the token is traded on many exchanges and you can sell your tokens without any problems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
OVER 17 000 USERS JOINED IN 1 DAY!

Welcome bonus - 60 000 KICK

With bonus like that, no wonder that the airdrop hunters have lined up to join. Hopefully you have a plan on how to make them stay and be active.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
A friend just send me a ref link for this thing and I supposedly got 10k imaginary coins. Hopefully it turns out to be legit cause I just send my ref link to a LOT of people. I will either make a nice penny or lots of people will be angry at me  in a couple weeks 😂
OVER 17 000 USERS JOINED IN 1 DAY!

Join today, and start earning! ref.kickex.com

Welcome bonus - 60 000 KICK
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Obtaining a license before the launch of the KICKEX exchange shows the serious attitude of developers to the exchange.  By the way, on September 16 the bonus program ends.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
KICKEX license ships
KICK ECOSYSTEM, one of the largest crypto platforms is finalising the launch of its own ecosystem by obtaining important licenses for KICKEX exchange.
https://medium.com/@kickecosystem/kickex-license-ships-fd9ba9717ceb
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
As far as I understand, KICKREF and KICKWALLET are planned to be launched next week.  I hope that these products will attract enough attention and also restore the reputation of the project.  I look forward to launching KICKEX.  Are we on the verge of a new revolution?
WTF is going on??

I can`t send my tokens from the exchange..

Contract 0x27695e09149adc738a978e9a678f99e4c39e9eb9 (KickICO Token) 

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate Corresponding Transfer Event Logs)

Chek your smart contract guys, withdrawals are opened, the problem is at your side..

Check your address once again you should have the new token on your balance with a bonus, if you had enough KickCoins for the bonus before the swap. And as for the swap bonus the timeline has been extended till September 16. So you still have a chance to get 150% bonus.

Don't miss the chance this time!
Pages:
Jump to: