Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 12. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
How to withdraw KICK token from account?
Do you mean to withdraw 888k tokens? there is no other word than to wait, I see the previous post in this thread if you ask that you might get banned. You can join their telegram announcement.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
How to withdraw KICK token from account?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

I'm 100% sure that there's going to be a strict implementation and those who received those huge airdrops would have to invest more to get their token to unlock but if they unlocked one they will unlock all, so there's a chance that there's going to be a token swap, but we'll have to see how things will work out.

There already was a swap from KickCoin to KickToken so I doubt they'll again have a swap anytime soon. They are instead planning buyback after the exchange turns out to be profitable as per their article: https://medium.com/@kickecosystem/zen-and-the-art-of-frozen-kicktockens-maintenance-4908c8be9507.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
I hope they will keep some restrictions for transferring the tokens to their exchange like by limiting the Airdrop tokens on a monthly basis and it will surely help them and the value might not dump quickly. I hope they will come up with a different solution for the Airdrop tokens.

Hell yeah, it was good move to reduce the damage of airdrop to the token value. I'm sure the team have thinking about this because doing a big airdrop like that, the risk is their token life. If they fail to manage it, kick will be trash. So big risk

Without planning they will release the Airdrop tokens, but if they start allowing to send then surely we might huge dump because many hungry people are kept waiting for the unlock. Maybe they need to ensure some restrictions for transfers.

I'm 100% sure that there's going to be a strict implementation and those who received those huge airdrops would have to invest more to get their token to unlock but if they unlocked one they will unlock all, so there's a chance that there's going to be a token swap, but we'll have to see how things will work out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I hope they will keep some restrictions for transferring the tokens to their exchange like by limiting the Airdrop tokens on a monthly basis and it will surely help them and the value might not dump quickly. I hope they will come up with a different solution for the Airdrop tokens.

Hell yeah, it was good move to reduce the damage of airdrop to the token value. I'm sure the team have thinking about this because doing a big airdrop like that, the risk is their token life. If they fail to manage it, kick will be trash. So big risk

Without planning they will release the Airdrop tokens, but if they start allowing to send then surely we might huge dump because many hungry people are kept waiting for the unlock. Maybe they need to ensure some restrictions for transfers.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
the roadmap has never been respected and nothing except and always promises .. I was at the start and I had at one point not far from 80 thousand dollars of kikicoin token before having my tokens stolen from my myetherwallet wallet at the time or the course was at the highest. the robbery took place directly in society.  The company manipulates the course and refunded my stolen tokens but only 1 month later when the course collapsed following this scam. I had a value around 10 thousand dollars. I sold this shit and since then the token has never gone up. now they give big bonuses and lots of gift announcements to attract pigeons. run away!
Sorry to hear that you were among those 40 addresses that got affected by that hack back in mid 2018.That is just one more reason not to trust Kickico with the exchange, as if they can't secure their smart contract properly, i doubt that people's funds will be much safer.

Are the airdrops of the original kick tokens still happening?
No, Frozen airdrop is finished, but there will be 2nd wave, as they plan to send tokens to 1 million addresses.

They have a referral campaign on going just to kick the launching of their exchange, they are really making progress I don't this kind of promotion has got us all aware of this project, the coin is now getting pump but still, half the price when I first got it, I hope they will do an announcement on how to unlock this airdrop token.
Personally i don't see any progress here, only annoyed people that have those locked tokens in their wallet that they can't move anywhere. I raised few questions about their practices in reputation board, here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kickico-kickexlegit-business-or-scam-in-making-5225828

Additionally, due all this hype and mess with Frozen Drop, fake Kickico websites appeared. I made topic about that in scam board, so beware of those!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53865553
yes Rikafip I see that you know the business.  I unfortunately was one of the stolen addresses and I lost close to 80 thousand dollars directly in my wallet. I was reimbursed the equivalent of 10 thousand dollars in tokens that I sold, I do not have a token but I will continue to criticize them .. If they can't even protect smart contracts, I don't see how they can secure their future gas plant. I'm talking about the so-called future platform.  they never respected the initial plan. they are just good at making announcements and promises like now with a token sponsorship campaign to catch more pigeons with the future platform .. I don't understand how some people can say that they are making progress? progress of what? or? there is nothing concrete except sending free tokens that you cannot even use. they don't even answer questions! for being robbed i'm just trying to tell you to watch out for these people and their phony promises.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Is there any ETA about the unlock of those new 888,888 kick tokens sent to holders of kick coin?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
the roadmap has never been respected and nothing except and always promises .. I was at the start and I had at one point not far from 80 thousand dollars of kikicoin token before having my tokens stolen from my myetherwallet wallet at the time or the course was at the highest. the robbery took place directly in society.  The company manipulates the course and refunded my stolen tokens but only 1 month later when the course collapsed following this scam. I had a value around 10 thousand dollars. I sold this shit and since then the token has never gone up. now they give big bonuses and lots of gift announcements to attract pigeons. run away!
Sorry to hear that you were among those 40 addresses that got affected by that hack back in mid 2018.That is just one more reason not to trust Kickico with the exchange, as if they can't secure their smart contract properly, i doubt that people's funds will be much safer.

No, Frozen airdrop is finished, but there will be 2nd wave, as they plan to send tokens to 1 million addresses.

They have a referral campaign on going just to kick the launching of their exchange, they are really making progress I don't this kind of promotion has got us all aware of this project, the coin is now getting pump but still, half the price when I first got it, I hope they will do an announcement on how to unlock this airdrop token.
Personally i don't see any progress here, only annoyed people that have those locked tokens in their wallet that they can't move anywhere. I raised few questions about their practices in reputation board, here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kickico-kickexlegit-business-or-scam-in-making-5225828

Additionally, due all this hype and mess with Frozen Drop, fake Kickico websites appeared. I made topic about that in scam board, so beware of those!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53865553

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I'm sure, to unlock the airdrop token, there will be something like verify kyc and/or make trading with the minimum amount that has been determined at their exchange later. There might another, but these two condition can't be missed by them.

That's possible people are guessing, and while they are guessing and asking when the airdrop will be unlocked, the price is going down further and before they unlocked it it will go down the to 1 sat right now it's worth 2 sat and people will not pay attention to this airdrop unless they do something, old holders are now in a hurry to dump the token.

I'm dropping here to check if they unlock the token, no luck right now the price keeps dropping the first time I received it it was priced at $ 550 now it was cut in half and still going down, I wonder what would be the next move of the developers they still have an ongoing campaign I just saw it on various social media about this huge airdrop campaigns.

The team is not active here so you can check their telegram but don't post there asking about the airdrop else they can temp ban you as many join just to ask about the frozen airdrop. Their announcement channel: https://t.me/kickico_news

That's true they are banning the people for asking details about that airdrop. That is really insane what they are doing at the moment maybe they have any plan how to trap the more people to steal their money with fake pumps.
Wait we are not at the end of the surprises with these thieves. They no longer know what to find these scammers and unfortunately there are going to be thousands of people who will fall into the bag
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I'm sure, to unlock the airdrop token, there will be something like verify kyc and/or make trading with the minimum amount that has been determined at their exchange later. There might another, but these two condition can't be missed by them.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

I'm dropping here to check if they unlock the token, no luck right now the price keeps dropping the first time I received it it was priced at $ 550 now it was cut in half and still going down, I wonder what would be the next move of the developers they still have an ongoing campaign I just saw it on various social media about this huge airdrop campaigns.

The team is not active here so you can check their telegram but don't post there asking about the airdrop else they can temp ban you as many join just to ask about the frozen airdrop. Their announcement channel: https://t.me/kickico_news

Thanks for posting the telegram channel I just read the article about their airdrop but something fishy is going on here because they are targetting a total of 1 million addresses, that's very huge airdrops for that number of wallet, and one thing that I find suspicious is this excerpt from their article about the airdrop
Please note that FrozenDrop tokens will not ‘unlock’ by themselves in any time given. To unlock the tokens, you’ll need to meet certain simple conditions that we’ll publish after KickEX exchange is launched. Kick Team deliberately does not disclose the terms yet, since many competitors have their eyes on our mechanism and the know-how terms will be published after the release of KickEX.

I hope it's not sending this amount of Bitcoin or Eth thing again.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

That's true they are banning the people for asking details about that airdrop. That is really insane what they are doing at the moment maybe they have any plan how to trap the more people to steal their money with fake pumps.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Checking my wallet I noticed I received this coin I was so excited because I really need money but was disappointed as I could not send it anywhere, so I'm going to watch this wallet for an update on what to do so I claim this airdrop, I hope they are not asking us to send funds like all these scam giveaways are doing right now.

Probably not a scam but just a marketing ploy to attract users to KickEx before they will unlock your frozen token.

Pages:
Jump to: