Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 12. (Read 40002 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
sbn
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any news on the KGW modifications? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Just bought 900K more KILR. I am running out of money for buying mass amounts of KILR. XD I would like to think other people are close to buying large amounts of KILR as well.

Nice one, keep the trading going  Grin
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
i believe it is really good coin with a lot of future and prospects
and i hope it will go really good!!
go go killercoin to the moon!!!!
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
legendary
★★ Need new website ★★

Over the near future, KillerCoin will be having have a bit of a face lift

- I will be coding in Digishield instead of KGW & updating the house pool for it.
- I would like to get a good website up and running, something that has more capability and content.

While i'm fine with coding the wallet, hosting, pool setup and anything technical. Its fair to say that web design is not my strong point LOL!

Ideally i need 2 things, A new website designed (i'll be hosting it) and someone who is good at blogging to put some content into the site

Naturally there will be bounties available for the work.

PM if you're interested :-)
legendary
Morning all (from UK)
Glad to see more people on board.

Just looking at the voting, and looks like i'll be busy getting a hard fork ready for the near future. More in depth details to follow Smiley

BTW: thanks for all the retweets, make sure you send me your KILR address so i can send you the 500 tip!
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I like that the wallet has hard coded nodes so the wallet connects, but always good to add dnsseed=1 in the config file. I also like that this coin's dev team is letting the community be apart of the wallet development. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Whoa the name alone is Killer
The bonus blocks are awesome
Activity: 294
cool coin,cute enough!
generous giveaway on twitter and Cryptosphere,like it!
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Love it! Its Killer! Voted to implement DigiShield. Love the coin image as well. Grin Grin
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Here we go huge KILLER COIN GIVEAWAY for 5o lucky Peeps..come help KILLER COIN GROW AND HATCH Killer COINS! Grin

http://bitbillions.net/2014/04/03/cryptosphere-supernova-presents-killer-coin-giveaway-event/

Let's make the coin grow so everyone can make a killing with KILLER COIN. Smiley
Activity: 252
We need send emails to POLONIEX..No need to bribe there..I will send Busoni email..POLO rocks and it's always active..but there are pumpers and dumpers everywhere so keep the flow of the coin steady.. Grin I am in middle of KILLER WRITE up this minute..
I also agree on Poloniex. Back to mining this coin and that exchange would be great for it.
We need send emails to POLONIEX..No need to bribe there..I will send Busoni email..POLO rocks and it's always active..but there are pumpers and dumpers everywhere so keep the flow of the coin steady.. Grin I am in middle of KILLER WRITE up this minute..

yes thats a good idea poloniex was like the first exchange i heard of (apart from mt. gox) when i first got into cryptocurrencies
Mined about 200K, bought +- 700K Wink

Seems like another wall appeared at 15 sat, yesterday we made it through to 17; I hope we get to 20 tonight  Smiley

aw wow thats a lot, unfortunately i just dont have th bitcoins right now to be doing that but i would if i had it

yes hopefully but there are some idiots putting large amounts at a slightly lesser value which isnt helping
legendary
Ive just been looking through the very vast list of coins listed in Swisscex, and one thing stood out. The trade frequencies. So many coins are not actively being traded since they were added. This brings me neatly to Mintpal...
There is a similar story over there. My worry with Mintpal, is that if me / we were to Blatantly Bribe them (sorry, i mean vote!) for KillerCoin to be added. Looking at the rates it would cost at least 0.5 BTC, and then would the coin just sit there doing nothing?
Pages:
Jump to: