Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 16. (Read 40002 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree. Also, who ended up getting the 1,000,000 block? It doesn't look like any of the pools did.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
the price of a killercoin has dropped DANGEROUSLY low on ptopex, we need to start trading between ourselves even if it just a small amounts, im just about put in a sell order of 100klr for 0.0000001 of a bitcoin and with that bitcoin i will buy 90 klr if the person who buys puts it up like seriously we need to start working together not trying to dump the coin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Im dumping this coin cheap on ptopex
1 million coins for 0.07 btc

Hey JimmyCoin
Why are you so desperate to dump your coins?
yeah voting on coinano is important because it receives a bit more coverage that the other exchanges it is on

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Im dumping this coin cheap on ptopex
1 million coins for 0.07 btc
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Just voted at coinano.com. We need some votes! I will vote as often as I can, but I absolutely refuse to pay for votes. I see it as a rip off, but that's just me. Also, mining at pool.killercoin.eu. Got another 1,000,000 block coming up. Hopefully we will get this one!
surely together we could create a little circle of people that buy and sell because then when people see there are a fair few trades going on they may take interest, so that we all end up with the same roughly in the end but obviously that wont work unless there is trust
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Ummm........you are already on an exchange with a lot of sellers and no buyers. What makes you think another exchange is waiting to jump at the chance to get your coin on their exchange?

Let me ask, how many KILR do you have, roughly?

No need for "roughly"   0.00000118   SELL   3037.23072038   0.00358393
sbn
Activity: 70
Just got in touch with some people, net rate is increasing again!
Get involved people Smiley
legendary
Ummm........you are already on an exchange with a lot of sellers and no buyers. What makes you think another exchange is waiting to jump at the chance to get your coin on their exchange?

Let me ask, how many KILR do you have, roughly?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
is there a twitter account set up yet? that can be quite a good way for small updates and also to make friends with some of the exchanges, there are already a few tweets about the launch and exchange voting lists so it would be a good idea putting a name to a face (twitter profile)
legendary
legendary
HI All

Big thanks for all your support. It's this period of time that is the most difficult after coin launches, when some people dont see much movement on a coin and get impatient. Even if you look back at the initial few pages of thread replies for Dogecoin, you'll see many people not believing in it and laughing about it. But we all know how well that community has done.

I agree we need more exchanges, so i'm offering 100,000 KILR to anyone who can get us listed fully on an exchange.

I think the coin code is sound, if anything it produces a bit too fast, but hey we need a little more boost until things ramp up.

Oh and here it is again just in case you didn't see it the last time.... LOL

Open! The Official KillerCoin Pool

★ 0% Fees, yes this pool is free to use as it's our official in house pool ★
★ You choose wether to donate or not ★
★ PPLNS based transactions ★
★ Built from the very latest MPOS source★

★ Available now ★
http://pool.killercoin.eu

sbn
Activity: 70
Trying out the official pool, working fine so far!  Smiley

Invite your friends people!
Hey mammix2 can you stop this please ? Smiley we already saw your adv.

Regards. Do not need to post it 10 times.

mammix2 is the dev for Killercoin, so i guess he can post what he wants in his own thread. Is not over posted and is great news to have a official pool direct from the dev for this coin, something that has been lacking since day one.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

mammix2 is the dev for Killercoin, so i guess he can post what he wants in his own thread. Is not over posted and is great news to have a official pool direct from the dev for this coin, something that has been lacking since day one.

Sure he can - but posting 3 big signs at 1 page is a bit not needed? Smiley

It is very visible ad and 1 should be just enough Smiley anyway - if you think 3 are better I do not mind.
Do what you need to do and to it best! Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

so im looking at the killercoin price on ptopex and its currently sitting at 0.0000005 of a bitcoin, i heard a story about how some of the community of heavycoin were manipulating the price of heavycoin so that it gradually rose by putting in asking orders a little bit above the previous one. surely if a small bunch of us began trading a reasonable amount following the same sort of tactic eventually we could bump the price up to a few zeros instead of 6?
Pages:
Jump to: