Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 19. (Read 40005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
No doubt! CPU mining is for the birds man, but I am taking advantage of the low network difficulty. Should have my first 1K payout sometime tonight!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Exciting times ahead!! Block 5000 is on the horizon with its 1,000,000 Kilr reward!! I'm mining on cryptopool.eu, and, not to sound greedy or anything, but I hope we get that one!

Lol, good luck dude!
legendary
Exciting times ahead!! Block 5000 is on the horizon with its 1,000,000 Kilr reward!! I'm mining on cryptopool.eu, and, not to sound greedy or anything, but I hope we get that one!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
it seems like good news now that there are pools working because now exchanges will begin to take notice, the only way is up for killercoin!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
Yes. Check out the thread about Blackcoin's experience with Cryptorush and you will see.
legendary
do you think they will go the CoinMarket.io route ? I really hope not...

Cryptorush is more like crypto "has a known flaw in code but refuses to fix it resulting in millions of lost Zeit and Blackcoins but instead of taking responsibility for it they blame the coin's devs only for it to be found out later that that the company is insolvent but not before the so called 60% stakeholder of the company has a very public meltdown and threatens to extort and pay someone to hurt and kill the Blackcoin dev and oh did I mention that they have also halted trading on BTC and Spaincoin" rush. Yeah, definitely stay away!

Wow, things have got that bad?
legendary

Cryptorush is more like crypto "has a known flaw in code but refuses to fix it resulting in millions of lost Zeit and Blackcoins but instead of taking responsibility for it they blame the coin's devs only for it to be found out later that that the company is insolvent but not before the so called 60% stakeholder of the company has a very public meltdown and threatens to extort and pay someone to hurt and kill the Blackcoin dev and oh did I mention that they have also halted trading on BTC and Spaincoin" rush. Yeah, definitely stay away!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
People are taking whatever BTC they have there and trading for whatever they can take out.  They are stopping more and more people from taking anything out.
legendary
legendary
That's awesome!! My advice would be to keep this coin AWAY from Cryptorush though.

Yeah its a bit like CryptoSaturate
legendary
That's awesome!! My advice would be to keep this coin AWAY from Cryptorush though.
legendary
Hang on i dont think i said it loud enough... Here goes...

WE ARE BEING LISTED ON THIS EXCHANGE  Grin
http://www.ptopex.com/coinex.php?header=cm&ex=8
legendary
We're going to be listed on this exchange too :-)

http://www.ptopex.com/
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
legendary
Announcing, The Official KillerCoin Pool

★ 0% Fees, yes this will be free to use as its our official in house pool ★
★ You choose wether to donate or not ★
★ PPLNS based transactions ★
★ Built from the very latest MPOS source★