Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳 - page 45. (Read 30417 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
isn't what coinbase is doing right now? To connect the fiat and crypto, creating regular fiat account and crypto wallets for everyday payments

Our advantage is that there will be another services presented on our platform including insurance, banking, monitoring & trading, cards, P.O.S software and more.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
I noticed that there are a lot of ICO projects in recent months. How does KleynBank stand out better than the others? Can I see the benefits?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
How will KleynBank offer insurance? Is blockchain and cryptocurrency used for this?

There will be a possibility to make insurance operations via our app, yes, blockchain and crypto will be used for this. We are going to make smart contracts which will make insurance safe and reliable. There will be house, auto, business, health and other types of insurance.
Will your insurance be affordable in terms of pricing? For what audience will it be available?

It is too early to judge the pricing policy, you need to wait until the project is fully launched, and then judge whether their services are expensive or not.
November 15, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Will the administration KleynBank to have insurance? Like car insurance?

Correct! We will provide house, auto, health, business insurance services and more!
Activity: 224
November 15, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
How will KleynBank offer insurance? Is blockchain and cryptocurrency used for this?

There will be a possibility to make insurance operations via our app, yes, blockchain and crypto will be used for this. We are going to make smart contracts which will make insurance safe and reliable. There will be house, auto, business, health and other types of insurance.
Will your insurance be affordable in terms of pricing? For what audience will it be available?
November 15, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
I've been following the KleynBank  project for more than 6 days, but I don't see any updates or news, maybe I'm not looking there?

To stay informed you can follow us on following socials:
Activity: 165
November 15, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
Recently, crypto - futures are becoming more common. Will they be included in kleynbank project’s package?
November 15, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Activity: 196
November 15, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
Can you tell about the Sr. Developer? What is his experience?
I studied in detail the team that is working on the creation of the project, literally all the employees are quite experienced.
Activity: 350
November 15, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
I looked at the information about the team in whitepaper and made sure that the developers have a good experience. I am sure this will have a positive effect on project. Hopefully we can see the result of their work soon.
Now it is very difficult to argue, it is necessary to consider what has already been created, for example, the project website, which looks just fine.
Activity: 174
November 15, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
I looked at the information about the team in whitepaper and made sure that the developers have a good experience. I am sure this will have a positive effect on project. Hopefully we can see the result of their work soon.
November 15, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
Guys, I want to fully understand the project, tell me whether it is ICO? If so, when?

the first round of pre-sale will begin on November 15, 2018, in fact 14 days later.

Did I understand correctly that the price of the token will be approximately equal to $0.018 USD, taking into account the forty percent discount?

There is price with discounts now, after ICO it will be fixed as whitepaper says - $0,05
Activity: 99
November 14, 2018, 01:44:08 PM
Will KleynBank offer crypto bonds ??
November 14, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
ICO will start in a few weeks, is it a deadline, or can the ICO process be postponed?

Dates are fixed, Pre-round started yesterday, Nov 13. It will lasts till 15 Dec. You can see other dates on our website: https://www.kleynbank.io/
Activity: 103
November 14, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
What will the application do to conduct any financial transactions or request account information?
November 14, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
When exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat, will KleynBank application take a commission?

Please wait for official announcements on the subject! We will publish all important information.  
Activity: 105
November 14, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Can you tell about the Sr. Developer? What is his experience?
November 14, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
Guys, I want to fully understand the project, tell me whether it is ICO? If so, when?

Pre-round will started yesterday, Nov 12. It will lasts till 15 Dec, you can other dates on our website. Also you can join our socials to stay informed!
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/kleynbank_klb
Join Telegram chat to stay tuned: https://t.me/KleynBank
Activity: 238
November 14, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
In what coins or Fiat currencies will investments in the project be accepted? Announce the entire list please.

You will be able to use BTC, ETH, USD, EUR, GPB. For pre-round you can use BTC, ETH only.
It is a pity that you can not use the dollar as a payment, because to buy BTC or ETH, is not so easy.
November 14, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
In what coins or Fiat currencies will investments in the project be accepted? Announce the entire list please.

You will be able to use BTC, ETH, USD, EUR, GPB. For pre-round you can use BTC, ETH only.
Pages:
Jump to: