Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳 - page 46. (Read 30417 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
Will access to your API system and all kinds of actions be controlled? 
The project will be created using blockchain technology, the level of security of your personal data and transactions will be at the highest level.

Blockchain has a lot of advantages compared to other technologies, which is why there is a great demand for blockchain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
The project will be created using blockchain technology, the level of security of your personal data and transactions will be at the highest level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
How many tokens will you be issuing? I see soft cap and hard cap but no total token supply.

Also there seems to be a section "other languages" but no other languages can be seen.
Maybe you need translators or translation campaign?

Total supply is 1 Billion. We are working on that, please follow our updates. Also whitepaper is translated to many languages already! You can see translations by pushing the button Whitepaper in right upper corner on the websire.
Activity: 112
November 14, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
You guys going to start a bounty? How many tokens will be allocated for award to all the participants of the bounty?

Yes, sure.

There are 4 % reserved for bounty.
4% is a pretty generous, I need to think seriously about joining bounty, tell me, to what number will the bounty last?
Activity: 84
November 14, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
November 14, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
You guys going to start a bounty? How many tokens will be allocated for award to all the participants of the bounty?

Yes, sure.

There are 4 % reserved for bounty.
Activity: 140
November 14, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
I noticed that the pre-sale will begin in 2 days, tell me, what will be the price of 1 token at the beginning of trading?

On the web the project website has all the information for your question, the cost of 1  Kleyn Coin will be equal to$ 0.03.
Activity: 126
November 14, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
How will use of ico funds after the completion of ico kleynbank?

I would also like to see the allocations of funds to be collected during the ICO process?
Activity: 166
November 14, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
 Tell me a little about the The architecture of Kleyn Corp Ltd infrastructure. How will it be built?
November 14, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
How will use of ico funds after the completion of ico kleynbank?

Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
if I don't make a mistake, the sale will start on 15? I hope that everything will run smoothly and achieve the targeted results, there will be more investors who are interested, I'm sure if the team is always active there will be no doubt for investors to join in enlivening this project.
November 13, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
Are there negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your tokens on them? can I see the list of exchanges?

We are working on this! More information coming as soon as possible, stay tuned!
Activity: 102
November 13, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
I noticed that the pre-sale will begin in 2 days, tell me, what will be the price of 1 token at the beginning of trading?

If you believe the information that is on the website of the project, the price of one token will be equal to$ 0.03, do not forget about the 40% discount.
November 13, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Activity: 166
November 13, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
With what tasks can kleynbank's application work in continuous mode?
November 13, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
I think the team’s demands are too high. Nobody will give them such sums. I'm not even sure that they can collect the minimum amount to run. If they do not collect the deadline, will the deadlines be moved or will all the funds be returned to investors?

We are working hard (and successfully!) on deadline management. Project is growing up and our team does the best. No doubt we will do everything possible to meet community expectations and even more.
November 13, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
What is the main idea of the KleynBank project ? What is its peculiarity and superiority?

Our main goal is to connect businesses all over the world with blockchain through fiat and crypto for effortless transactions and worldwide trade. We have a great experienced team and we are going to simplify digital banking system worldwide.
Where can I see and explore your team that is working on building the platform?
Activity: 169
November 13, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
Why does Kleyn Bank use incorporated distributed ledger technology for?

November 13, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
What is the main idea of the KleynBank project ? What is its peculiarity and superiority?

Our main goal is to connect businesses all over the world with blockchain through fiat and crypto for effortless transactions and worldwide trade. We have a great experienced team and we are going to simplify digital banking system worldwide.
November 13, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
Now almost every project has a referral program. Does your project have a referral program? What is it paid for and what reward do you give out?

If there is no referral program, then we can already say that they will have big problems to collect the necessary funds. Today, even large projects launch it, and if you don’t have it, then you immediately pass by large funds and investors who are calling friends to invest together.
I do not think that the lack of a referral program will greatly affect the amount of funds raised.

I have a interesting question, how many funds the administration of the project KleynBank planning to collect? How much money do they need to run the app?

Our planned soft cap is $7,000,000, also hard cap is $57,000,000.
Why do you need 57 million dollars, is the project so huge?
Pages:
Jump to: