Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KMC] Kripto Marka Coin - page 27. (Read 53513 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:55:38 AM
New code available

https://github.com/tr4nscr1pt/kmcoin-2.1.2

we are updating some nodes and darkpool.kmcoin.info for testing
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 07:09:58 AM
We are testing version 2.1.2 with much more sophisticated code and  new rocksdb database. Update soon!

After testing, we will update seed nodes and pool to the new version to test it live. After that we will publish updates

Sounds good Smiley
December 14, 2017, 06:44:47 AM
We are testing version 2.1.2 with much more sophisticated code and  new rocksdb database. Update soon!

After testing, we will update seed nodes and pool to the new version to test it live. After that we will publish updates
December 14, 2017, 04:37:00 AM
@tr4nscr1pt

Can you share your thoughts regarding the fact the the difficulty of KMC is now 5 mil (on 11 nov the difficulty was 68 mil).

What is wrong, what went wrong, cryptonight algo it's to hard to handle, what do you intend to fix or to do next?

Tbh I don't understand why a fair coin like KMC with no premine is losing ground vs other similar coins with 10-20% premine.

I'll keep supporting your coin with some hash.. this is the best I can do right now, I hope it helps.

Good luck!

Diff depends on hashrate and diff is just fine.

Another thing, miners are impatient and it affects the currency.
Everything was pretty fine while I was at my computer 24/7, but like everyone, we also have our own private lives but we are still working hard an there will be an update in few days
My recommendation is that if you are able to mine KMC.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
December 13, 2017, 09:10:45 PM
@tr4nscr1pt

Can you share your thoughts regarding the fact the the difficulty of KMC is now 5 mil (on 11 nov the difficulty was 68 mil).

What is wrong, what went wrong, cryptonight algo it's to hard to handle, what do you intend to fix or to do next?

Tbh I don't understand why a fair coin like KMC with no premine is losing ground vs other similar coins with 10-20% premine.

I'll keep supporting your coin with some hash.. this is the best I can do right now, I hope it helps.

Good luck!
December 13, 2017, 05:12:26 AM
You need to check your network:
Block Found: about 3 hours ago
Second time that the blockchain stopped working .. Whats wrong?

pool issue, fixed

Thanks Smiley
December 13, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

pool issue, fixed
December 13, 2017, 04:49:01 AM
Activity: 154
December 13, 2017, 01:51:30 AM
If you look at ZEN project, you will see that it doesnt matter how many coins someone is mining nor how many does one hold.
Their masternode is worth 43 Zen. I mined 100 zen a day when it started... Now I do not own any secure node.

Eventhough ZEN moved their securenodes on the main net, they still dont have payments up and running... I am not comparing our coin with zen, but the work put in masternode system is not negligible. Masternodes is not something you rush, and then correct and update along the way. Masternodes are the backbone of every coin network, and it needs to run as smooth as it can.

If any of you, who think that Q2 2018 is too far away...
You are free to donate your time and expertise to our cause, and implement the masternode system in couple of weeks. If you have the knowledge.

Until then, please refrain from negative comments and doomsaying. This is not helping us, nor our project.

Then you list KMC on Bittrex, then KMC will be like ZEN without Masternode
Keep in mind that restrictions on your system such as GUI wallets sluggish, send coins stucking, etc ... have made investors unhappy. Do not think of listing on Bittrex for such a development as ZEN.
A silly example.

I do not hate KMC, nor hate you. But the limitations you are making are truth
Or simply, the exchange is the launch pad for KMC's development is also limited by you.
Let's find ways to overcome and listen to opinions instead of criticizing the community
Activity: 266
December 12, 2017, 03:12:45 PM
If you look at ZEN project, you will see that it doesnt matter how many coins someone is mining nor how many does one hold.
Their masternode is worth 43 Zen. I mined 100 zen a day when it started... Now I do not own any secure node.

Eventhough ZEN moved their securenodes on the main net, they still dont have payments up and running... I am not comparing our coin with zen, but the work put in masternode system is not negligible. Masternodes is not something you rush, and then correct and update along the way. Masternodes are the backbone of every coin network, and it needs to run as smooth as it can.

You are free to donate your time and expertise to our cause, and implement the masternode system in couple of weeks. If you have the knowledge.

Until then, please refrain from negative comments and doomsaying. This is not helping us, nor our project.

I agree with this 100%.  Take the time to do it right.  And don't rush to any more exchanges.  There are some coins where what is needed is more exposure and liquidity.  But this isn't KMC's primary weakness right now.  The weakness is that the tech is complicated and will take time to develop.  So I suggest you bring the tech first, then worry about exposure.
Activity: 222
Welcome to MY world!
December 12, 2017, 09:38:35 AM
Are there still pools for this coin? - I would like to mine it... It looks awsome, plus cryptonote... Tongue Tongue Tongue

There are several. Look at the first post, they are listet in the Ann

Thanks! gonna start mining right away! Grin
December 12, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
Are there still pools for this coin? - I would like to mine it... It looks awsome, plus cryptonote... Tongue Tongue Tongue

There are several. Look at the first post, they are listet in the Ann
Activity: 222
Welcome to MY world!
December 12, 2017, 08:31:53 AM
Activity: 12
Merit: 20
December 12, 2017, 08:26:35 AM
Only on one, so far.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/KMC/BTC

Negotiations are ongoing for a second one. I need to emphasize that we are limited by funds. Many exchanges require a certain amount to be paid in order for them to list us. And those amounts are unreachable for us at the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
December 12, 2017, 08:21:50 AM
On how many exchanges is this coin on?
Activity: 149
December 12, 2017, 08:02:49 AM
New site is really awesome guys, keep going!
Activity: 12
Merit: 20
December 12, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

Activity: 298
Merit: 262
December 12, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
The Bosnian rocket is here! Cool
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
December 12, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

It is difficult to accept that this coin has died.
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
Ya, maybe project changed in new year. I dont now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 06:34:04 PM
by the way they are excited, I'm going to put my 250kh / s back. Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: