Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KMC] Kripto Marka Coin - page 29. (Read 53513 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
Since listing on Stocks.exchange, I find the devs seem silent
Let us know what you are doing?

Part of the team is continuously working on master nodes, other parts of team are working on new updates for wallet, website and marketing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 03:51:13 PM
Since listing on Stocks.exchange, I find the devs seem silent
Let us know what you are doing?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

I did enter stocks.exchange address and paymentID then clicked SEND and just waited... that's it, after few hours I've came back to wallet and that's what I got :S

Open a ticket on stocks.exchange and explain what happened.

I had the same problem last week (I put the payment id in the label box  Roll Eyes ). The team at stocks were very helpful, I opened a ticket on Saturday evening and on Monday morining they had found my coins and moved them to my wallet.
+1, maybe you fill paymentID in label box, now you need to open a ticket and ask stock help you, you might get back your coins.
Ticket is open atm... got response, they're on it.  Wink

Well, if my experience with their customer service is typical, they don't communicate a lot but you should have a pleasant surprise on Monday morning  Smiley
Activity: 15
December 09, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

I did enter stocks.exchange address and paymentID then clicked SEND and just waited... that's it, after few hours I've came back to wallet and that's what I got :S

I had the same problem last week (I put the payment id in the label box  Roll Eyes ). The team at stocks were very helpful, I opened a ticket on Saturday evening and on Monday morining they had found my coins and moved them to my wallet.
+1, maybe you fill paymentID in label box, now you need to open a ticket and ask stock help you, you might get back your coins.
Ticket is open atm... got response, they're on it.  Wink
Activity: 294
December 09, 2017, 06:43:19 AM

Activity: 126
December 09, 2017, 05:36:12 AM
you sent coins without paymentID, so your coins cannot reach to your balance, you must contact stock to get back your coins. In fact, your transaction already confirmed.
Actualy I did sent paymentID
No way. paymentID cannot disappear unreasonably, look at the image below. Once it's confirmed it gone.

I had the same problem last week (I put the payment id in the label box  Roll Eyes ). The team at stocks were very helpful, I opened a ticket on Saturday evening and on Monday morining they had found my coins and moved them to my wallet.
December 09, 2017, 05:24:05 AM
you sent coins without paymentID, so your coins cannot reach to your balance, you must contact stock to get back your coins. In fact, your transaction already confirmed.
No way. paymentID cannot disappear unreasonably, look at the image below. Once it's confirmed it gone.

https://i.imgur.com/7WVgiOA.png

December 09, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

December 09, 2017, 04:11:19 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
December 08, 2017, 10:39:13 PM
I also wait for masternode to be released...

I just wounder what amount i would need to have to run it?

Price isnt looking really good, should change after release.

If you don't like the price you can change that by yourself doing:
1. Mine the coin (the diff is very low atm) > the diff increases and also the price
2. Trade the coin - it's so easy to make an extra 10% now by buying and selling what you bought because the difference between offer/demand is quite high.

If you you do one of this things you'll increase the price of KMC and you'll also make some profits.
December 08, 2017, 09:29:06 PM
December 08, 2017, 08:41:28 PM
Activity: 152
December 08, 2017, 08:13:36 PM
I expect bringing masternodes to cryptonote won't be easy.  I think dev should take his time to do this right.  This is a very speculative investment right now, and with BTC surging, I don't expect much buying interest.  I think this is a very long-term risky hold, but if dev pulls it off, the reward could be well worth it.

This is a lot of speculation. I don't quite understand the comparison to BTC right now because all alt coins have the same dynamic.

I see this as a crypto note coin with a relatively active team behind it. My read on the situation is that they did not do any pre-mine and quickly regretted that after they released, so now they pushed back the master node announcement so they could mine for themselves a bit. Which is fine because I think they need funding. At this point, the people mining this coin for the next six months will score big. imo.

There is a strict supply of coins for this project plus the difficulty will remain low for some months to come. Imagine if you could be a part of a founder's pre-mine. Imagine if you could mine a coin before some of its most innovative features are announced. You'd jump all over that, right? But if you want to be encouraged by constantly rising prices and a healthy book of buy orders then you should go mine electroneum.
Activity: 154
December 08, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
I expect bringing masternodes to cryptonote won't be easy.  I think dev should take his time to do this right.  This is a very speculative investment right now, and with BTC surging, I don't expect much buying interest.  I think this is a very long-term risky hold, but if dev pulls it off, the reward could be well worth it.
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
December 08, 2017, 09:28:38 AM
This year we should wait for a new exchange? What will happen in the life of a coin before masternode?
Activity: 462
December 08, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

It seems we have to wait for Masternode for a long time

I don't think that the MN implementation will be trivial. This will need some real work and a lot of testing. So I think that half a year of developement time and testing is more than reasonable.
Meanwhile I benefit from the low hashrate and will mine thousands of coins. Cheesy
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 12:17:24 AM

It seems we have to wait for Masternode for a long time
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:48:42 PM

Activity: 51
December 07, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
Should have another exchange on the map, otherwise it will be all in vain Tongue Tongue
Activity: 183
December 07, 2017, 11:36:44 AM
Need more activity, it's good coin, and great idea to create masternodes on cryptonight!
Pages:
Jump to: