Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 43. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Almost certainly today's price and volume are due to a pump call in some telegram group; in fact, just look at the dynamics of the price and the explosion of the volumes, always the same on other occasions.
If this were the price and the volumes within a week or so should be in line with the previous trend.

I ask Dev MikeMike to confirm what I'm saying or instead there are big news, agreements or partnerships that pushed today's price and volume.

Thank you!

KORE has no control over what people, investors, pump groups and whales do.
At least the KORE Projects are real and once we get this wallet we have been testing in our testnet released
we can move forward with the tech releases and get started on the next version of the wallet that will have the anonymous transactions and more.

A few things:
1-Smart money is getting back in the alts.
2-KORE wallet could be released in 3-4.5 weeks
3-People talk
4-Karol was on national TV for winning 3rd place in the WSL surf event..
5-KORE price is still severely undervalued.
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

I do believe that Kore price is really undervalued and it is an awesome option as an alt coin.

Yes, I believe that in addition to alternative currency, Kore has a very important purpose, which is to manage money securely and anonymously. So I see great potential.

the two things you mention are indeed very important, but the question is whether KORE can really do it better than all those others who are trying to do the same.

This is the KORE Projects goal.
We believe enough will be better to make the difference.
The proof will be in the pudding ... as they say.
 Smiley

The question is what is meant by managing money securely? I would say the large blockchains are all secure, BTC, ETH. Anonymously is a different beast, the actual technology for that will always be under scrutiny by experts.

I believe the person was meaning securely in Privacy.
IP obfuscation is one of the most important aspects in being "Private".
KORE does obfuscate your IP by integration of Tor.
This is why your KORE node address looks like this:
q22hcbsuaxtkugeo.onion
Instead of showing your IP that looks like this:
Taken from a well know coin claiming to be private and secure.

KORE will have various tech attached to it that will grow the network
because KORE will have a few use cases.
People can read the OP page to learn about them.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20949347

You'd be surprised to learn that Bitcoin needs more full nodes runnng
and there is concerted effort to encourage people to run full nodes which some
on the KORE Team that can do run one because we support Bitcoin.

People can help secure the KORE Network by staking some KORE and/or running a Masternode.

MikeMike
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Almost certainly today's price and volume are due to a pump call in some telegram group; in fact, just look at the dynamics of the price and the explosion of the volumes, always the same on other occasions.
If this were the price and the volumes within a week or so should be in line with the previous trend.

I ask Dev MikeMike to confirm what I'm saying or instead there are big news, agreements or partnerships that pushed today's price and volume.

Thank you!

At least the KORE Projects are real and once we get this wallet we have been testing in our testnet released
we can move forward with the tech releases and get started on the next version of the wallet that will have the anonymous transactions and more.

A few things:
3-People talk
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

I do believe that Kore price is really undervalued and it is an awesome option as an alt coin.

Yes, I believe that in addition to alternative currency, Kore has a very important purpose, which is to manage money securely and anonymously. So I see great potential.

the two things you mention are indeed very important, but the question is whether KORE can really do it better than all those others who are trying to do the same.

Smiley

The question is what is meant by managing money securely? I would say the large blockchains are all secure, BTC, ETH. Anonymously is a different beast, the actual technology for that will always be under scrutiny by experts.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys, have you seen this?

https://www.coindesk.com/promise-how-a-startup-based-on-an-anonymous-paper-plans-to-replace-ach/

Looks like people are all over privacy and annonymate.

This project may interest you guys.

Thanks for the link.
Quantum Resistance is interesting.

MikeMike
Activity: 90
Merit: 21
Hey guys, have you seen this?

https://www.coindesk.com/promise-how-a-startup-based-on-an-anonymous-paper-plans-to-replace-ach/

Looks like people are all over privacy and annonymate.

This project may interest you guys.
Activity: 69
Merit: 5
Hey guys how is everybody doing?,

Yesterday (Oct 31) and January 3rd are very special days to all of us from the crypto community, so cheers to that.

Karol is in Chile right now and ready to surf and represent Kore on the WSL Maui And Sons Pichilemu Women's Pro by Royal Guard which will happen from today to the 4th of November in the Punta de Lobos, Pichilemu, Chile.

Here is the link for the event: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wqs/2834/maui-and-sons-pichilemu-womens-pro-by-royal-guard

While Karol is defending us on the waves the team has been working hard behind the scenes.

Thanks to all.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

I am happy that Karol is representing Kore in another competition. And I wish success to Karol, the Kore team and all the lovers for crypto coins.

Go Kore.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how is everybody doing?,

Yesterday (Oct 31) and January 3rd are very special days to all of us from the crypto community, so cheers to that.

Karol is in Chile right now and ready to surf and represent Kore on the WSL Maui And Sons Pichilemu Women's Pro by Royal Guard which will happen from today to the 4th of November in the Punta de Lobos, Pichilemu, Chile.

Here is the link for the event: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wqs/2834/maui-and-sons-pichilemu-womens-pro-by-royal-guard

While Karol is defending us on the waves the team has been working hard behind the scenes.

Thanks to all.

Go Kore, Go BTC.
Activity: 90
Merit: 21

It is Celebration Day!
 Grin Grin Grin

News: BTC "What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust,
allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.":
Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today! BTC

Where would we be if Bitcoin never happened?

The KORE Projects are "Satoshi Minded"

Wink

Cheers!

MikeMike

Today we celebrate the biggest invention of our time. A system that allows trust without trusting anyone, a compose of many technologies to bring power to people once again.

Congratulations.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

It is Celebration Day!
 Grin Grin Grin

News: BTC "What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust,
allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.":
Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today! BTC

Where would we be if Bitcoin never happened?

The KORE Projects are "Satoshi Minded"

Wink

Cheers!

MikeMike
Hello all i'm enjoy Kore coins  Cool Grin and love your works.
I'm trying to start a kore smartnode but when i want to run kored --daemon on my vps i got bad reply  ( -bash: kored: command not found) do you have any idea?  Cry Cry

Hello how you doing?,

It sounds like the wallet did not install on your vps.

Did you follow the guide for masternode setup?, https://kore.life/masternode-guide/

Here is the link for the live support channel for Kore on Discord, https://discord.gg/tQpAyS8

Cheers
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello all i'm enjoy Kore coins  Cool Grin and love your works.
I'm trying to start a kore smartnode but when i want to run kored --daemon on my vps i got bad reply  ( -bash: kored: command not found) do you have any idea?  Cry Cry
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys how you doing?,

Coming here to share a few updates on the Kore surfing team:

Silvana is doing better and recovering from the knee injury and today is her birthday, the kore team wishes you a happy birthday Sil with health, prosperity and that all of your dreams come true.

Keep aiming for the stars and you will reach them Smiley

Karol is doing great and getting ready for the next event, check some of the pictures from her photoshoot

Wanna wish a great week to everybody.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
All linux users need to update their systems as soon as possible. If you dont know how to, run these two commands

Apt update
Apt upgrade

A massive exploit in xorg (used for graphical interface) allows low privelage users to gain root access.

Matrix

Thanks man
If comand above not working for someone  try this:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

The KORE Team and Community is fortunate to have Matrix among us.
His efforts to inform us all on security and privacy matters is directly in line with the KORE Projects and appreciated.
It keeps us all safe and keeps our KORE, BTC, money, information, Loved ones, etc safe too.
Looking forward to the dedicated KORE Forum where we could have topics on these warnings and discussions.
For now there is the "Security" thread in the KORE Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/PZMwJPj

MikeMike

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
All linux users need to update their systems as soon as possible. If you dont know how to, run these two commands

Apt update
Apt upgrade

A massive exploit in xorg (used for graphical interface) allows low privelage users to gain root access.

Matrix

Thanks man
If comand above not working for someone  try this:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

Apt update
Apt upgrade

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

This video is a good watch and point blank.

"Is Orwell's Big Brother Here?
Bezos & Amazon Team up With Defense, CIA & ICE"

https://t.co/n3HAYDroME
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Could someone confirm, my wallet is getting stuck on block number 325649 and says 1 hour behind. I tried to close and restart it and it again sycned all the way upto this block.
Never mind it synced just took a bit.
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Could someone confirm, my wallet is getting stuck on block number 325649 and says 1 hour behind. I tried to close and restart it and it again sycned all the way upto this block.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
For those that don't know, Microsoft has completed their acquisition of github, future releases of our project will likely be pushed to bitbucket as well as our website once i complete a few updates.

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thank you!

A few things:
3-People talk
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: