Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 39. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
People need a platform to communicate with, as an example, a telephone or a pencil and paper.  Social media companies censoring communication is wrong.

It is kinda like this...
We searched the forest for the right Tree, Cut it down, Shredded it,
and presently turning it into pulp for us to work with making our own paper...

MikeMike

We are all hoping Kore to succeed and bring us the freedom to communicate freely and with privacy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
People need a platform to communicate with, as an example, a telephone or a pencil and paper.  Social media companies censoring communication is wrong.

It is kinda like this...
We searched the forest for the right Tree, Cut it down, Shredded it,
and presently turning it into pulp for us to work with making our own paper...

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We want to thank ESports Team BLACER for this opportunity to sponsor them,
and their South Korean player Bunny for his win!

Their next competition is December 21st 2018 in Krakow then onto the larger competition in early 2019.

BTCTeam BLACER will then go to the INTEL sponsored event in February and March 2019 with total prize money of over 250,000.00 USD
KORE will be ready and be promoted by BLACER then. news to come...

Here are a few more pics celebrating Bunny's important win a few days ago.
The StarCraft II, XVII Cup was powered by Ebay and broadcast on TakeTV.

Cheers!
 Cool

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Marriott just released that they were hacked three months ago and 327 million customer's information was stolen including names, addresses, phone numbers, pasport information, AND payment information. What is worse is not only did they not tell people this when they learned it but they did have a notice for an intrusion while the hacker gained access to the database and seemingly decided they didnt need to look into it until after a month had passed. From what i can gather is the hacker was only able to access the reservation database so if you reserved a room at a starwood hotel in September or november of this year you need to get a new card and look through your transactions.

Matrix

It is really something that causes great concern. Now it's up to Marriott to invest in the investigation and security of its information, because only then will it be able to recover the data and prevent it from occurring again.

This is exactly what the CIA and NSA want. Access to ALL data at whim.
You may notice how regularly the Yahoo mail servers are hacked etc.
What this tells us is that there are very large corporations not reporting hacks
till someone most likely leaks the hack to reporters or in another way
forces them to come clean on the breach of personal data.

What this also tells us is that the current operating systems are broken and possibly
allowed to be that way on purpose.
And tells us the critical need for whistleblowers and for them to be protected.

Activity: 69
Merit: 5
Marriott just released that they were hacked three months ago and 327 million customer's information was stolen including names, addresses, phone numbers, pasport information, AND payment information. What is worse is not only did they not tell people this when they learned it but they did have a notice for an intrusion while the hacker gained access to the database and seemingly decided they didnt need to look into it until after a month had passed. From what i can gather is the hacker was only able to access the reservation database so if you reserved a room at a starwood hotel in September or november of this year you need to get a new card and look through your transactions.

Matrix

It is really something that causes great concern. Now it's up to Marriott to invest in the investigation and security of its information, because only then will it be able to recover the data and prevent it from occurring again.
Activity: 90
Merit: 21

Matrix

Companies don't care about people information till they start lose money, it is a big concern that GPDR are trying to standardize, since they don't have control over companies' information is hard to apply any measurement given companies the right to do what they want in the time they want. Finally, is up to users to protect themselves because no one have control about it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys good morning, how you doing?

I wanna congratulate Bunny from Team Blacer and Karol Ribeiro from the Kore surfing team for their awesome performance this weekend.

Karol got 5th place this weekend on the brazilian national championship.

Thank you guys and have a great week.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers

Wow I missed this.
Karol got 5th place at the Brazilian national championship!
She is progressing well,

Cheers to Karol!  Cool
Appreciate he representing KORE and look forward to her doing a few videos using KORE in very early 2019,
surfing the web with the KORE "Surf's Up!" Tor browser.

MikeMike
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

I agree, they dont just sensor you they also spy on you without your consent and try to manipulate what you think and do.

Working on restoring peoples privacy is one of the top priorities from the Kore team, there is many technologies that if they are developed, combined and applied the right way they can put a stop on this problem that we are having to deal with.

Cheers
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Venezuela is destroying itself from the inside out.  A humanitarian crisis.

https://www.unhcr.org/news/press/2018/11/5be4192b4/number-refugees-migrants-venezuela-reaches-3-million.html

As see it as social experiment, we have tried many things throughout history. Recently India made their lower notes currency (ruppie) worthless, it had great impact into society since mostly people there (around 80%)  had only access to this lower notes currency, it made them poorer, but know what? they still using this currencies because it is the only reference for value they know about.

Governments sucks, even more when there is no liberty and freedom.

Seems to me that kore is making application to make easier for people get alternatives.

I believe in the possibility of being a social experience, but I see that in the future the crypto-currencies have become a product because it is in an evolutionary process.

https://www.unhcr.org/news/press/2018/11/5be4192b4/number-refugees-migrants-venezuela-reaches-3-million.html

As see it as social experiment, we have tried many things throughout history. Recently India made their lower notes currency (ruppie) worthless, it had great impact into society since mostly people there (around 80%)  had only access to this lower notes currency, it made them poorer, but know what? they still using this currencies because it is the only reference for value they know about.

Governments sucks, even more when there is no liberty and freedom.

Seems to me that kore is making application to make easier for people get alternatives.

I wanna congratulate Bunny from Team Blacer and Karol Ribeiro from the Kore surfing team for their awesome performance this weekend.

Silvana Lima will be ready for the 2019 WSL World Championship and is doing her best to be prepared for next year.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers

Nice, congratulations to the BLACER team and to the surfing team. Certainly they will give Kore a great visibility.

Thank you guys!

Seems that this community is getting bigger, as soon as bitcoin get traction upwards again the kore coin will have huge gains.

It has stablished itself related to bitcoin, that is great.

Congrats for all involved in privacy expansion.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Silvana Lima will be ready for the 2019 WSL World Championship and is doing her best to be prepared for next year.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/KORE.html
There is NO listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 355
Merit: 10

In reality, it is a serious massive humanitarian crisis.
I can not find other words to describe it.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Hey guys,

This is what happens when social and economic disaster happen.

https://ooni.torproject.org/post/venezuela-internet-censorship/

This news makes me feel terrible because people have lack of freedom over there, even with techs like TOR and Bridges.

Hope Kore team are building application to combat it.
Pages:
Jump to: