Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 62. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Why doesn't the official site work? I already asked this question and wait for the answer. I believe in kore and worry about future. Am asking you, restore work site, or give answer about current situation.
You are attempting to create FUD and you are failing spectacularly. The site works and is up

Oh and that picture? its hosted on the kore website. so if you see that you know the website is working. If you are having issues with a specific page then give the link that's broken and Ill look into it.

Matrix
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

Lots of blood on the streets these days and KORE is not immune.
Prices go up and prices go down.
KORE is continuing as planned.
Enjoy the dip!
 Wink

MikeMike

At this moment I am trading other alts for KORE !!!! thanks

good strategy to get more Kore. I'll use this  strategy if there are more opportunities. good luck to everyone      Go Kore
Go BTC
Activity: 3
Why doesn't the official site work? I already asked this question and wait for the answer. I believe in kore and worry about future. Am asking you, restore work site, or give answer about current situation.
Everytime i want to be a masternode. KORE is looking nice choice for start it. Although I can not be a surfer, I can say that I am also influenced by mission. Smiley
As long as you enjoy surfing the web securely you are great Wink Tongue

Matrix
Activity: 20
Why is the official website (Kore. life) not working for more than a week? How long will it last?

It's up indeed. Take a look:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/kore.life.html
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why is the official website (Kore. life) not working for more than a week? How long will it last?

The Website is and has been up:
Where are you getting the link from?

https://kore.life
Activity: 3
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Everytime i want to be a masternode. KORE is looking nice choice for start it. Although I can not be a surfer, I can say that I am also influenced by mission. Smiley
Everytime I take a deeper look into a serious coin development I got my heart filled.
It's sad that humans have being putting their currency in the hands of a centralized power for so long. Everyone is corruptible and if you center a power in an element with feelings, it'll fail now or later.
I mean, if the logic is wrong by default, you shouldn't expect something good. Centralized systems are wrong by default. Even that you put a honest person in government and even that he doesn't mix his feelings with logic and reason, the next one in power will fail.

Decentralized systems are just logic. The thought that there's people putting a lot of effort to make this tech a reality makes me believe in human kind.

The development of Kore is going on for some time and anyone can see the integrity of the developers. I'll buy Kore for sure, not just because I truly believe that it'll be a main coin in the future, but also because I believe in honesty, effort and in the will of some people to do awesome things.

Go humanity, go Kore Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

This is one of the highest rated most secure VPNs out there.

Here is a deal for 77% off.
Nord VPN.
You must use the link:
https://nordvpn.com/special/tyt/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=off292&utm_source=aff8358

Do your own DD...

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Enjoy the dip!
 Wink

MikeMike

KORE is not a S@%t coin.
Just a little delayed is all...

MikeMike

Enjoy the dip!
 Wink

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Enjoy the dip!
 Wink

MikeMike
Microsoft patched two zero-days and several other security vulnerabilities in this last update. if you have not yet it would probably be a good idea to update.

Matrix
Hey guys how you doing?

This weekend WSL is going to have the Oi Rio Pro main event on Saquarema beach from the 11th to the 20th of May.

So if you´re in Rio state please go and check it out, Saquarema is a beautiful place in Rio state and the surfing event is awesome, we are going to do giveways of Kore Shirts, mini-surfboards, stickers and brochures at this event.

http://i68.tinypic.com/5p047o.jpg

Have a great week everyone.

Cheers.

Gonna take a look at the trip companies  Shocked
Activity: 86
Cool !!
It would be nice to go to Rio and get a mini-surfboard Smiley

Hey guys how you doing?

This weekend WSL is going to have the Oi Rio Pro main event on Saquarema beach from the 11th to the 20th of May.

So if you´re in Rio state please go and check it out, Saquarema is a beautiful place in Rio state and the surfing event is awesome, we are going to do giveways of Kore Shirts, mini-surfboards, stickers and brochures at this event.

http://i68.tinypic.com/5p047o.jpg

Cheers.

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
How is everyone doing with their masternodes?

We had some members ask us to support KORE, and we enabled support on our site to help with the process of the setup of their masternodes @ www.setupmasternodes.com

Chat with us at http://t.me/setupmasternodes
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Any way to migrate the Masternode while running? Gonna have a planned power outage in the upcoming weeks..
No. you can try a live migration but it likely won't work. though all you should need to do is validate kore is still running and then check masternode status to see if its still capable and restart the alias from your main wallet.

Matrix
Bummer. I might try something a little more extreme then.. guess I could hot swap one of the dual PSUs onto a generator..
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?

Cheers.

Pages:
Jump to: