Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 63. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Any way to migrate the Masternode while running? Gonna have a planned power outage in the upcoming weeks..
No. you can try a live migration but it likely won't work. though all you should need to do is validate kore is still running and then check masternode status to see if its still capable and restart the alias from your main wallet.

Matrix
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Any way to migrate the Masternode while running? Gonna have a planned power outage in the upcoming weeks..
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi guys. passing just to speak that I am very satisfied with my masternode, this worked well. for me it was a great investment. thanks and congratulations team kore
Go kore
Go BTC
Activity: 20
Against all odds this projects has probably delivered a more honest showing of actual dev work and community support than 95% of coins around today. Well done to the Dev and the community.

No doubt about that...
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Against all odds this projects has probably delivered a more honest showing of actual dev work and community support than 95% of coins around today. Well done to the Dev and the community.
Hi guys.
we had another significant drop in the BTC. Seems like a good time to invest. This year promises
Go Kore
btc 8k? time to buy kore
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Spectre-ng has been posted. These are eight new vulnerabilities all intel processors and patches will likely have another massive performance hit.

Matrix

Nice way to push the 4 core processors into the trash and sell the new 6 and more core new processors...
Heh. I've become so cynical over the years that I find this the most likely case.

Gives them a chance to get newer chips in peoples use
that probably have even greater security "flaws"...
 Cheesy
Spectre-ng has been posted. These are eight new vulnerabilities all intel processors and patches will likely have another massive performance hit.

Matrix

Nice way to push the 4 core processors into the trash and sell the new 6 and more core new processors...
Heh. I've become so cynical over the years that I find this the most likely case.

Well the first batch was actually because of how the logic works (from what i understand) and the bug was actually purposefully put in to all processors because people didnt think others would/could dig into them (remember this is over a decade ago!) and the reason for putting in the bug was that it made things way simpler, less secure but simpler, and it made the processors way faster. Up to 30% faster! and when you have Samsung and amd against you, you need as much speed as you can get. the timing is a bit suspicious but i would bet that part of it is all the NSA tools used the exploits and security researchers got a hold of them. if i were to guess the spectre code was found in one of those tools and it just kinda gave an area to look for the spectre-ng exploits. However i wouldnt say this is for pushing newer procs because if the processor would be useless after the patch they dont send the patch out to that proc. (no dual core processor has been patched for spectre!) of course you could blame them not wanting to be secure for doing this BUT the people running vista dont really care about security (obviously) and those running dual cores actually cant handle the secure route.

as for intel, yea i could see them doing this for sales (just look at their insider trading history!) however AMD i think does a bit of a better job handling these situations and wouldnt release info just for sales.

p.s. one of the researchers is part of project zero (google's zero-day security research team) so its definitely not intel giving out the info to boost newer sales.

Matrix
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

Matrix

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Matrix

Matrix
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?,

Today and tomorrow the 6th of may we are having the WSL Founder´s Cup happening at the Kelly Slater surf ranch on Lemoore, California - USA

They have teams USA, Brazil, Australia, Europe and World on the event.

Silvana Lima is there and ready to surf for team Brazil.

Here is the link to watch live right now:

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/321467/wsl-founders-cup-day-1

Link for the event:

https://www.wslfounderscup.com/

Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Just noticed the 4$, awesome work, guys, really!
.... back to appreciation of all the currencies ... go kore
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE WALLET v0.12.5.0  UPDATE:

Some have not yet updated to the KORE v12.5 wallet.
If you are one of them please don't delay.

It makes staking a little bit easier...
Which in turn increases both Staking and Masternodes Rewards.
Here is a general view of the Network:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/#!network

This update includes:

1-Fix to the Shutdown Hanging issue.
Works well.
Very Seldom the wallet may hang but
you can kill the wallet and it will reopen properly.

2-Fix to the forced reindexing issue.
The wallet no longer forces a reindexing.

3-Fix to various txdb issues.

The remaining bugs among other developments are being worked on.
Thanks for your support!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Just noticed the 4$, awesome work, guys, really!
For those of you who get on Facebook and youtube, be wary. always make sure you are on the right site and NEVER install plugins that you have not researched the picture below IS NOT YOUTUBE.

https://thehackernews.com/2018/05/facebook-cryptocurrency-hacking.html

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

This Masternode just received a nice +5.87 KORE bonus!
 Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/address.dws?KSKVLF8f3a7CEaNwR3Uav6FqQTXfxMDJv4.htm

They have been running a Masternode since 11-12-2017
Rewards for supporting the KORE network have been:
14.1%+
In 5.5 months.

Congrats!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys how you doing?,

Happy international labor day to all.

Here is an awesome march 2018 interview with Edward Snowden from the Blockstack conference in Berlim, he talks about bitcoin, TOR, mass surveillance, privacy and a lot more, lots of good information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iisu0snIL0

Have a great week everyone.

Cheers

A must watch!
 Cool

Perhaps we could put a link to it and maybe a few others on the website.

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys how you doing?,

Happy international labor day to all.

Here is an awesome march 2018 interview with Edward Snowden from the Blockstack conference in Berlim, he talks about bitcoin, TOR, mass surveillance, privacy and a lot more, lots of good information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iisu0snIL0

Have a great week everyone.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Get your KORE, set up a masternode.  500 KORE to set up a MN.

If you are new to owning a masternode, I cannot think of a better choice than KORE.

As m^2 says, KORE mn's are still on sale.... Wink

how profitable KORE MN is ? 500 coins to start? How big reward and how often?

I see on MN online 0.3676 KORE day. that is truth? that makes ~31% XIRR

What is POS award/profitability?

Hey,

I used this site to determine the profitability and right now kore is looking very profitable, you pay back your investment in 3 months.

https://masternodes.pro/

Actually repay your investment in about 3 years at the moment, but as MikeMike said, you should never look only at the ROI of a coin; it is important but often misleading.
If you buy a coin only for his high Roi, maybe at 1000-3000%, it is likely that if you are lucky and buy immediately when it comes out on the market you can make some profits but within 6-12 months you will almost certainly lose all your investment , because the coin will tend to 0 against bitcoin .... you can watch this with many other coins with masternode and high roi.

KORE is here to grow and stay long, like dash or pivx or diamond or bitsend

Actually that is very, very good RE: 3 years.
Considering DASH and PIVX are about 8-12 years.
KORE plans to be around for a long long long time...
 Wink Cool

Pages:
Jump to: