Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 70. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

The Mac/OSX wallet is testing out to run as well as the other Operating Systems.
Now testing a few Masternodes and so far is OK.
This is Sierra and High Sierra OSX versions only.
We are working on getting El-Capitan Version working
but may release the Sierra and High Sierra in the next week.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
ist staking aviable with 50 kore coins ? or just masternode with 500 ??

Preferrably over 150 coins to get some fair stakes and a few hundred coins for assured regular staking.

MikeMike
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
 ist staking aviable with 50 kore coins ? or just masternode with 500 ??
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys,

I wanted to share a cool article about the recently revealed security flaws in the Ryzen and Epyc AMD's Chips

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/03/a-raft-of-flaws-in-amd-chips-make-bad-hacks-much-much-worse/

Looks like they even found a firmware Backdoor too.

Have a great week.

Cheers

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What is the minimum hardware requirement for mining KORE? I don't know how hard it is. I feel like trying.

KORE is all PoS at this time.
That means you need to have coins in your wallet and those coins stake and in turn earn KORE as rewards for supporting the Network.
Posts like this makes people think you are spamming a signature campaign.

why you don't answer all questions?

We are continually asked about marketing, if you look you will easily find your answer.

Long answer short, we would like new users to have a pleasant experience with their wallet when they first join the KORE community. Currently, there are too many issues with the wallet for us to comfortably market to new users and alienate them.

Say marketing brings in 1 million people. Would you prefer 1 million new users join KORE community now and leave in a day or two after running into a wallet issue and never join the community again because their first taste was bitter? Or would you prefer to wait a bit and invest until we get a clean wallet, market it and one million people come to the community? For me, the answer is simple.

Matrix

Well said Matrix.
 Smiley
Sent you 15 Merit points.

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
What is the minimum hardware requirement for mining KORE? I don't know how hard it is. I feel like trying.

That means you need to have coins in your wallet and those coins stake and in turn earn KORE as rewards for supporting the Network.

We are continually asked about marketing, if you look you will easily find your answer.

Long answer short, we would like new users to have a pleasant experience with their wallet when they first join the KORE community. Currently, there are too many issues with the wallet for us to comfortably market to new users and alienate them.

Say marketing brings in 1 million people. Would you prefer 1 million new users join KORE community now and leave in a day or two after running into a wallet issue and never join the community again because their first taste was bitter? Or would you prefer to wait a bit and invest until we get a clean wallet, market it and one million people come to the community? For me, the answer is simple.

Matrix
Activity: 32

Activity: 69
passing just to wish good week to all and good luck to kore at WSL australia
go kore
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

KORE is PoS, so not that much is required.....So little in fact that I don't even know the specs. probably any computer younger than 10-15 years can stake it.

Matrix
Activity: 126
You need to choose a strategy and strictly follow it. then there will be success
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Activity: 42
Hey guys,

Silvana Lima is surfing right now at the Roxy Pro Gold Coast championship event in Australia.

You can watch the event live right now on the link below:

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/309503/its-on-day-two-of-the-quiksilver-pro-roxy-pro-gold-coast

Go Silvana, Go Kore

I'll watch now, go kore, go Silvana!!
Hey guys,

Silvana Lima is surfing right now at the Roxy Pro Gold Coast championship event in Australia.

You can watch the event live right now on the link below:

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/309503/its-on-day-two-of-the-quiksilver-pro-roxy-pro-gold-coast

Go Silvana, Go Kore
Activity: 20
Hey guys, how you doing?

http://i64.tinypic.com/n6s7bn.jpg

Silvana Lima will start surfing tomorrow at the Roxy Pro Gold Coast event in Australia.

You will be able to watch her surfing live tomorrow 03/12. here is their links:

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2648/roxy-pro-gold-coast

Have great weekend.

Cheers.
good luck Silvana!!!
good currency for me is pumping currency meaning growth...
Hey guys, how you doing?

Silvana Lima will start surfing tomorrow at the Roxy Pro Gold Coast event in Australia.

You will be able to watch her surfing live tomorrow 03/12. here is their links:

http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/wct/2648/roxy-pro-gold-coast

Have great weekend.

Cheers.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Sorry KORE Community about having to deal with the PoSv3 wallet issues.
We are diligently working on short term aid fixes to make it easier to maintain staking wallets,...
and give a greater Masternode and staking rewards.
We are also working on the Long Term fixes to eradicate the issues.

MikeMike
Do you know the projects with better masternodes (effective)?

I saw that Kore today had a big jump, almost 100%, so I checked on coinmarketcap and I found out that it was listed on the UpBit exchange .... this is a great result and will make this little gem known to other markets and one of the biggest exchanges.
Come on like Mike Mike!

Now the Upbit market is becoming a trend.
Every altcoin that goes into upbit will go up to 100% ++.
So, every altcoin must have the quality if it wants to go into the market upbit.
Kore has been proven to have good quality and I hope kore can be listed in the binance market.  Wink Cheesy

Don't like the story of developer's fraud.
how many people in your team?

Enough and growing.
And that is all I have to say about that...
 Cheesy
MikeMike
What about marketing positions?
Pages:
Jump to: