Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 72. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

To those who can, stake some KORE even if you have Masternodes.
This will support the Masternodes as well.
 Smiley
MikeMike
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Tell her to hodl some KORE coins so she can be rich someday
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hello guys, how you guys doing?

Stopping by to wish a great weekend to all and share some new pictures from Silvana Lima surfing at Australia.

She is at the quarterfinals on Vissla Sydney Surf Pro event and due to surf tomorrow 03/04.

Cool fact: Silvana Lima is the first ever crypto sponsored female athlete in the world

Go Kore, Go BTC.
shutdown of the wallet always takes a long time, when I restart I almost always need to reindex the 18 weeks again, seemed like a bug
Activity: 141
Roi of kore is showing 3031% on masternodes.online  Huh

"Please note: our stats are currently inaccurate. We are rectifying the problem and will have it fixed within the next 6 hours."

They have  issues Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Roi of kore is showing 3031% on masternodes.online  Huh
Activity: 2
Hi all, please need some help with Kore wallet. I send some core from Bittrex to my local wallet. They arrived without any problems and showed in my balance, but after few hours the balance went to 0 and I see some new  transaction which are marked as staked. What does it mean?

Hi and Welcome to KORE!
 Smiley

Please go to the KORE Discord support thread and read the pinned messages.
Just a PoSv3 GUI glitch that requires a few wallet restarts...

https://discord.gg/38mGxhN

MikeMike

thought so, thanks Mike
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi all, please need some help with Kore wallet. I send some core from Bittrex to my local wallet. They arrived without any problems and showed in my balance, but after few hours the balance went to 0 and I see some new  transaction which are marked as staked. What does it mean?

Hi and Welcome to KORE!
 Smiley

Please go to the KORE Discord support thread and read the pinned messages.
Just a PoSv3 GUI glitch that requires a few wallet restarts...

https://discord.gg/38mGxhN

MikeMike
Activity: 43
hello.. I had transferred some kore to my wallet. but balance is showing up 0
 but in the recent transaction section it is listed
 anyone familiar with this?
 never mind
 I fixed the problem
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
12 million total coins, so the other 9+ million coins are in company vault? are they staking?

9 Million have not been mined yet. The 9 million are given for block reward during PoS and Masternodes get a large portion of that.
Activity: 69
Hi guys, how are you?
passing just to wish good luck to Silvana and Kore team at WSL
12 million total coins, so the other 9+ million coins are in company vault? are they staking?
I'm on latest wallet v0.12.4.0, have 25 active connections, but I'm stuck on 2 weeks out of sync for 2 days now, any ideas?

I got stuck last week as well, if updating your nodes and reindex doesn't work (mine didn't). I deleted my blocks and let it redownload.. That worked. (backup your wallet obviously)

I grabbed the nodes from the explorer.

your method worked, thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Lol.. Must be annoying to have to keep posting that update link for the 6 wallets that aren't paying any attention at all. Your patience is commendable sometimes.

Just consider those addresses burning kore lol.

Activity: 119
I'm on latest wallet v0.12.4.0, have 25 active connections, but I'm stuck on 2 weeks out of sync for 2 days now, any ideas?

I got stuck last week as well, if updating your nodes and reindex doesn't work (mine didn't). I deleted my blocks and let it redownload.. That worked. (backup your wallet obviously)

I grabbed the nodes from the explorer.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
I have a question. So Masternodes are meant to provide stability and help the network. The collateral provided is to help ensure there are no bad actors among other reasons. A MN owner should be viglent in making sure his MN is stable and up to date.

Out of date MNs will degrade the network and hinder advances (as the situation we are currently in) - at what point do we consider these MNs bad actors and take action?
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hey guys, added a bit more functionality to the bots on the discord server. Current commands are as follows (more will be added as I have the time to develop them)

KORE:
  • .price
      gets the current price from bittrex

• .block
      gets the current block from chainz.cryptoid.info

• .addme
      adds the onion address to its peers list and attempts to connect (useful for initial connection to the network)

GLOBE:
  • None
      Will add when I can get a working block explorer up and running.

XQN:
  • .price
      gets the current price from YoBit

• .block
      gets the current block from chainz.cryptoid.info

VIOR:
  • .block
      gets the current block from explorer.vior.life

Matrix
Activity: 119
Lol.. Must be annoying to have to keep posting that update link for the 6 wallets that aren't paying any attention at all. Your patience is commendable sometimes.
Pages:
Jump to: