Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 96. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I'm running two nodes and staking coins as well to help. Keep uup the great work and progress
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thanks John,

Good plan to support the staking as much as possible till we get all this sorted out
and once it is the Masternodes rewards will then increase exponentially.
Best to resend yourself most or all your wallet balance to one or a few addresses
every 3-4 days to provide you  the best staking returns.

MikeMike

We need that process added to "masternode how to"

I agree and asked a few hours back it be added to the revised version.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Thanks John,

Good plan to support the staking as much as possible till we get all this sorted out
Best to resend yourself most or all your wallet balance to one or a few addresses

MikeMike

We need that process added to "masternode how to"
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Really happy to have discovered this little raw diamond a few months ago, and even happier I did not buy it right now because Kore is a little cheaper today :-)

At these price levels, the 40000/50000 satoshi range, is certainly one of the best deals an investor can do; on a 12 month horizon Kore can change life today!

Agree. So cheap to begin building a mastenode farm.
KORE has a good chance to be above $50 by end of 2018. Those will be $25k masternodes by then and paying 40% annually.

I have another MN coin(I will stand up 20 MN's) that by the end of 2018 will provide $50k month income.

I think masternode #100 should get a prize :-)

As KORE approaches $10 I will deploy 10's of MN's.

@dev

Whats the maximum amount of nodes that can be created and how will that affect ROI?

Thanks John,

MikeMike
legendary
Really happy to have discovered this little raw diamond a few months ago, and even happier I did not buy it right now because Kore is a little cheaper today :-)

At these price levels, the 40000/50000 satoshi range, is certainly one of the best deals an investor can do; on a 12 month horizon Kore can change life today!

Agree. So cheap to begin building a mastenode farm.
KORE has a good chance to be above $50 by end of 2018. Those will be $25k masternodes by then and paying 40% annually.

I have another MN coin(I will stand up 20 MN's) that by the end of 2018 will provide $50k month income.

I think masternode #100 should get a prize :-)

As KORE approaches $10 I will deploy 10's of MN's.

@dev

Whats the maximum amount of nodes that can be created and how will that affect ROI?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

legendary
Lots of positive activity here.

Has anyone broken the MN roi down like this https://www.mybitsend.com/masternode yet?

Is there any maximum number of masternodes that a single wallet can support?
Any disadvantages of running, for example, 50 mn's by a single user outside of hosting costs?

thanks,
john

legendary
Activity: 987
How does vultr work?  I haven't set up a masternode yet but I am planning on doing this with some coins.. Can you link the vultr website and expalin how to set up Masternodes on it?? Thanks.

Id be interested in the step by step as well.

Click on the Masternode setup guide.
http://kore.life

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

I'm trying to start a Kore coin masternode. I am able to follow the steps to 10 and then i'm stuck. I am getting an error 'could not allocate txin for my masternode XXX.onion:10743'. I was able to use the txn id to locate my 500 kore coin transaction in the blockchain explorer... So i'm not quite sure what is missing. Please help.

Thanks.

I had the same issue on my 2nd masternode, it was a bit of a faff to get it to work but this is what i did.

Type: ps aux|grep [k]ored

Press Enter

**Make a note of the 4 to 6 digit number after root**

Type: sudo kill **enter the 4 to 6 digit number here** eg sudo kill 5455

Press Enter

Type: rm -r ~/.kore/blocks ~/.kore/chainstate ~/.kore/backups

Press Enter

You should use the start stop daemon, Kill command may cause corruption.

start-stop-daemon --stop --name kored

or sudo kore-cli stop
legendary
Huge shout out to the KORE team for the great masternode setup guide on kore.life

I just launched my first node using vultr and its running :-)

19 more to go

question: I'm getting "not capable masternode: hotnode waiting for remote activation" on node 3,4,5?

nevermind, it seems the wallet was having issues syncing.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys, how is everybody doing?

Good to see BTC going up, i wanna wish a great weekend to everybody,

The team is working hard as ever to deliver the update to the current wallet

Thanks for the support.

Go Kore, Go BTC

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How does vultr work?  I haven't set up a masternode yet but I am planning on doing this with some coins.. Can you link the vultr website and expalin how to set up Masternodes on it?? Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

I'm trying to start a Kore coin masternode. I am able to follow the steps to 10 and then i'm stuck. I am getting an error 'could not allocate txin for my masternode XXX.onion:10743'. I was able to use the txn id to locate my 500 kore coin transaction in the blockchain explorer... So i'm not quite sure what is missing. Please help.

Thanks.

I had the same issue on my 2nd masternode, it was a bit of a faff to get it to work but this is what i did.

Type: ps aux|grep [k]ored

Press Enter

**Make a note of the 4 to 6 digit number after root**

Type: sudo kill **enter the 4 to 6 digit number here** eg sudo kill 5455

Press Enter

Type: rm -r ~/.kore/blocks ~/.kore/chainstate ~/.kore/backups

Press Enter

You should get a message stating something about not being able to remove and no such directory

Type: KORED

Press Enter

This should then start your masternode up again.

Go to the local wallet and close it down (If it is not closed already)

Reopen the wallet using CMD (Shift and right click the Kore-qt icon)

Enter into CMD: Kore-qt -reindex

Press Enter

Once Kore has finished opening and syncing, if you click start alias again it should say "Masternode Started Succesfully"

Hopefully this works for you also!

legendary
Activity: 987
How does vultr work?  I haven't set up a masternode yet but I am planning on doing this with some coins.. Can you link the vultr website and expalin how to set up Masternodes on it?? Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

Thanks.

Are you using Windows?
Activity: 7

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

Thanks.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
legendary

Activity: 98
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
I'm using vultr nodes as well for my MN's.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MN roi calculation?

As per this site:
42% +- per year. This will go up exponentially once we make the difficulty adjustments etc.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/KORE/

MikeMike
Activity: 57
I use vultr for my nodes, I pay for the $5 VPS but a buddy of mine is using the $2.50 option just fine so far.
legendary
Can you have mutiple masternodes ?

Yes, I currently have 2 and im sure some others have more.

Where are you hosting these?
Pages:
Jump to: