Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 98. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thank you!
http://ore.life/, http://kore.life/ (iframe to ore.life) it is new site?
 new site is terrible Sad Why did not you move the old site to a new domain? old site carries more information.

Correct.
Use the links or just http://kore.life

What is the "old site" you are referring to?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thank you!
http://ore.life/, http://kore.life/ (iframe to ore.life) it is new site?
 new site is terrible Sad Why did not you move the old site to a new domain? old site carries more information.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
paper wallet exists? I can not find it by link.
... linux wallet - 404 error Sad

You are clicking on the link from the old korecoin legacy website we no longer have access to.
Please only use the new KORE website or the OP page/the first page in this forum/the Operations Page wallet links.

MikeMike
Activity: 42
paper wallet exists? I can not find it by link.
... linux wallet - 404 error Sad
Activity: 28
KORE is doing well. Happy to see Chinese translation done.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Nearly instant transaction from Bittrex to my local wallet. Very impressed. And this is on a slow chain right now? When the chain picks up momentum from more staking MN payouts are going to be massive.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Much thanks to Richie from Bittrex reindexing the KORE wallet.
 Smiley

mikeMike
We should be saying much thanks to you....This project is moving because of your drive and lack of sleep. Keep it up, within reason, we want you on this project long term.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Much thanks to Richie from Bittrex reindexing the KORE wallet.
 Smiley

mikeMike
Activity: 57
Is there minimum investment in the ICO?

No ICO, this coin has been in existence since June 2014, swapped to new blockchain and tech a few weeks ago.
You can buy KORE on Bittrex.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The Bittrex wallet appears to be stuck Sad

Next release will be soon, this will (hopefully) fix bittrex's downtime issue, and everyone else's. Please be patient.

Matrix

Does this release fixes the staking issues as well? It's been 6 days since i got my last stake and the amount appears to be less than before the swap.

Thanks

The Difficulty will be lowered yes.
You can resend yourself your coins into one or two larger amounts which will help.

MikeMike
Activity: 5

Next release will be soon, this will (hopefully) fix bittrex's downtime issue, and everyone else's. Please be patient.

Matrix

Does this release fixes the staking issues as well? It's been 6 days since i got my last stake and the amount appears to be less than before the swap.

Thanks
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Would be good to see anyone here posting some nodes for the gentleman with the last post. You need to create a standard text file, type addnode=>i.p. address< and save it in your main folder (depends on the operating system) as "coinname".conf. That's a representation for any coin. Please replace "Coinname" with the respective name of the coin. You can also use the console of your wallet and type "addnode=>i.p. address< add".

Thanks for trying to help but we are running through Tor.
The information you gave is incorrect.
There are no ip addresses used in the KORE wallet nodes.
We will be adding in Tor Addresses, not ip addresses.

Anyone that is on a block earlier than 4087 will need to follow this guide,
from time to time till the update is released they will need to do this if their wallet gets stuck.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23916376

While following this procedure leave it connected if it stalls.
It will finish.

MikeMike

Hey MikeMike sorry for the wrong info I provided. I was just trying to be helpful but failed Tongue
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Nice! I agree that every human being on this planet deserves the right to privacy and security especially when it comes to internet security. The only thing i'm concern about these cryptocurrencies that offer 100% anonymity is that what if criminals will use their service, for example funding terrorism and other criminal activities?
Anyways, this is an awesome project and must be supported by community.

I am pretty sure Kore won't charge for Browsing the internet, a zero wallet would be a Node for free and help connect the chain. So an empty wallet would work. No funding of terrorism involved.

Cashing out coin to Fiat you will never be anonymous. So Kore has no funding involved there either. This is a very good thing for Kore since you were concerned.

There is always going to be a duality of Terrorism hiding among us. It is Orwellian, and most people think like you do and won't use anon since it may support a terrorist. You can never get rid of the ability for a terrorist to use anything at their disposal. In a way the Terrorist may also be the Unperson that was created. So they are also one of us with a bad perception. I watched a show on Vice where children were forced to live as Terrorists, they didn't know any different. When they came back into their province they were not trusted and lives were ruined because of a situation propelled upon them. Peace may become more evident to everyone if there were a Crypto that was strong enough to make something that is really worth nothing be more valuable than gold or any other object... Because the Tor browsing service is free it frees us also...

Keep up the good work Kore! Our privacy is more important than any reason people may try to come up with.
Activity: 4
Korecoin is still in existence! Common! What exactly are eveyone as much as! I noticed some cost movement but don't know whatsaup along with you guys. Overlook ann, pm! I could help with some stuff regarding your gold coin.r
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Nice! I agree that every human being on this planet deserves the right to privacy and security especially when it comes to internet security. The only thing i'm concern about these cryptocurrencies that offer 100% anonymity is that what if criminals will use their service, for example funding terrorism and other criminal activities?

What it means is some things never change.
It is a fact criminals are usually the first to use any societal structures, innovative technologies or ideas for their corrupt purposes.
From fiat currencies to vehicles, guns, planes, the banking system/banksters, the Internet, telephones,
fax machines, printers, submarines, boats, politicians, corporations and the list is near endless.
KORE is not built for those people nor reasons, just as your vehicle is not nor your cell phone.
People need to take a real close look at the creators of terror, the funding of it and what drives
those into such a life. Once they do they will realize what is up and the loss of our rights
are at the center of it along with an Orwellian control over people.
These are the true criminals, they breed terror/terrorists by their actions
and their hands are soaked with the blood of millions.

Those of YOU who are against US,.. I say, Join us!
For you are fighting against you, and your families own best interests.

MikeMike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHM2WfRFIk8
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
hey how is ROI in KORE masternode?
i think to make masternode...

Please read the OP page, It is dependent on several factors.

Matrix
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
hey how is ROI in KORE masternode?
i think to make masternode...
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

Matrix
No worries, just letting ya'll know. Good to hear.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

Matrix
Pages:
Jump to: