Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 18. (Read 123754 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
We should sponsor something with this coin...we should raise funds for some charity in Scandinavic Countries. Any ideas guys?

I have set up a few bounties at http://ekrona.org please contribute to them. I also could set up a charity address Smiley
Activity: 62
We should sponsor something with this coin...we should raise funds for some charity in Scandinavic Countries. Any ideas guys?

Maybe we could follow the 66 coin forum example. They have a new maintainer and an active community: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann66-coin-66-hard-fork-mandatory-update-20140404-493987
Just my 2 cents  Wink
Activity: 82
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Ekrona is rising!

Yeah someone put up a big sell order at 7500 yesterday on Crypto Rush, and then gradually pushed the price up to about 12,000.

Be careful guys, CryptoRush currently is having major issues. Nobody has been able to withdraw any BTC from CryptoRush in 2 days.

That may be true for some people, but I made two separate withdrawls earlier today.
Activity: 98
Ekrona is rising!

Yeah someone put up a big sell order at 7500 yesterday on Crypto Rush, and then gradually pushed the price up to about 12,000.

Be careful guys, CryptoRush currently is having major issues. Nobody has been able to withdraw any BTC from CryptoRush in 2 days.
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOUNTIES @ http://ekrona.org!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

24/7 MONITORING
, ONLINE SUPPORT, AUTOMATED PAYMENTS,
Stratum, 0% FEE , PPLNS, VARDIFF, SSL, POWERFULL SERVERS

KRN.FORKPOOL.COM - EKRONA POOL
Ekrona is rising!

Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Whats the best (most stable) pool to mine ekrona? Thanks!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is probably a dumb idea, but anyway. About making the coin asic-resistent, can´t you just set an upper limit of the amount of hash per miner/worker and thereby preventing miners with say 100 000 khz mine the coin???
Activity: 62
I have added a bounty section @ http://ekrona.org so please contribute! And it can take several hours for the balance to update on the block explorer!
Also if you have any suggestions on different bounties or questions just contact me. Smiley

The address for both bounties are the same: KNfux7QccQNjxqQxRin1qwNz7nMAWoDuTe, but the link for the second one redirects to KU2vuTydu5Wunvphd8mMf5njZaxbRTF7vp. You should correct this.
Activity: 131
An important issue with this crypto coin, commes from the branding perspective. The eKrona should be clearly identfied as a scandianvian cryptocurrency based on scandianvian values: democraticy, innovation, functionality, honestity, responsibility and environmentally-friendly.
A proper symbol based on the common scandinavian linguistic, political and cultural heritage should be found.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
so when is KRN getting added to coinwarz for mining profitability comparison? has it been considered by the OP?
How do we make it anti-asic? 

Is there away to associate it with something like charities?  That would be a huge benefit, that way it gets public knowledge, benefits a great cause and generates a reputation.  Things like United way, Foster care programs, UNICEF, world wildlife fund, or something that we can get on board with?  Just a thought.

I am not sure if anyone has any contacts with those associations but think that most European nations give generously to third world nations as a marker. We could use this coin as a marker similarly.

Yes...the most important is to choose a dream and every member of community to belive in it. This is the way to the moon. If we dont have a clear purpose, we will have the faith of all the other alt coins.

Dont know, not much into technic area...but i guess a hard fork to change the algorythm to scrypt-n or Jane (supposed to be asics resistant) (i even dont know if it is possible) might be a solution. Of course, community have to vote.

My point is: just let's do something different to show the real value of this coin.
Activity: 159
How do we make it anti-asic? 

Is there away to associate it with something like charities?  That would be a huge benefit, that way it gets public knowledge, benefits a great cause and generates a reputation.  Things like United way, Foster care programs, UNICEF, world wildlife fund, or something that we can get on board with?  Just a thought.

I am not sure if anyone has any contacts with those associations but think that most European nations give generously to third world nations as a marker. We could use this coin as a marker similarly.
This coin is one of the most profitable atm. It will be nice to see an anti-ASIC scrypt or any other feature that will make difference in this multi s**** coins era especially because most of them are premined. This coin have a great future but needs the community to be more active.

+1.  Lets get this coin moving.
This coin is one of the most profitable atm. It will be nice to see an anti-ASIC scrypt or any other feature that will make difference in this multi s**** coins era especially because most of them are premined. This coin have a great future but needs the community to be more active.
Maybe this coin should be cheap for a while.

I think it's quite cheap right now considering that is has sold for up to 0.00045BTC when the net hashrate was around 1000MH/s Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: