Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 33. (Read 123758 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
We need to vote on crypto rush. It's on 5th place. Come one!! any donation in Bitcoin is preffered.. I have locked my btc in maza..
Now it's on 3rd place Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
We need to vote on crypto rush. It's on 5th place. Come one!! any donation in Bitcoin is preffered.. I have locked my btc in maza..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We need to get more miners interested in Ekrona and we need to get it up on one of the bigger exchanges...

I believe in Ekrona, but how about the devs, are they gone (it has been discussed earlier in the thread)? Anyone heard from Pengar?
Activity: 30
More dump, price goes down twice from yesterday.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't know who the current dev for this coin is, but perhaps We could contact some of the charismatic traders on Twitter, They really do know how to promote coins and have some connection with Developers , Programmers and exchanges.

Either way it will be nice some kind of development going for this coin before hitting cryptorush
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Great news! I have compiled a Linux wallet and it will soon be available Smiley

+1
Activity: 115
Great news! I have compiled a Linux wallet and it will soon be available Smiley
Activity: 112
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

We believe in Ekrona! Blocks found, few miners, good profit for those who join!

* Dedicated servers with SSD (not VPS)
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support!
* Backups of all wallets and pools!
* Professional team!
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
Activity: 64
who is the f...ing dumper? why price is so low.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I have contacted the guy who made this

xpm.cryptocoinexplorer.com

When he responds back to me I will let you know
Activity: 57
What we need here is a block explorer, maybe someone can contribute and create it.
I'll try to do my best to keep the coin secure, new checkpoints are being added to prevent forks.
Activity: 98
Oh yea now it started synching!

If anyone cares to spare some EKRONA: KHXXcf8gKckk2mVRuWknTgpKV9vukF2zg7

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
[
NEW POOL FOR EKRONA

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

JOIN US NOW
It seems I'm too late to mine the coin, diff is too high, I only managed to get 6 or so.

Also my wallet isn't synching for some reason?

i had to let mine sit for a while

A while... how long?

I've had mine open for 1/4 hour now..
Activity: 56
It seems I'm too late to mine the coin, diff is too high, I only managed to get 6 or so.

i had to let mine sit for a while

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This coin seems really nice, I just wish I could mine better, only getting about 1100 Kh\s Sad Anyways to the guy who said Pengar might come back  I'm not sure why you act like he is gone, he was posting on this thread a few pages back, if he is gone, he hasn't been gone to long.
I'm also looking forward to the launch of Lazycoins, Krn is going to be on there on launch and It has a nice community with it so far. Seems like a good exchange

Anyone that would be nice enough to hook me up with some coins would be nice Smiley
KF7ugc3XjWf3pE9R1C6anZwSbXHVVBQvmd
Activity: 30
Behind a coin must be a team. That watch and secure it. Declaration of dev pengar that everything is ok. We don't need anything new, because all works is not enought. What if fork happen, how much time will past, when somebody goonna fix it etc... If we really want to make that coin grow properly, we need a proper dev team. A team that is willing to participate on daily basis. Otherwise its pointless.
Pages:
Jump to: