Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Kronecoin - [KRONE] - just another cryptocoin - page 2. (Read 39990 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
novaexchange have plan to list this coin?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
still alive?
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
KRONE can be mined at https://coincave.nl miningpool.
Based in the Netherlands, running on SSD's and growing fast since restarting on april 7, 2019.
Over 30 coins onboard.
Activity: 80
Merit: 6
where can exchange?
unfortaly kronecoin got delisted from cryptopia without any reason, im working now on getting kronecoin on another exchange
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
where can exchange?
Looks like old kronecoin in  cryptopia exchange. It is already delisted IMHO.
Activity: 120
where can exchange?
I checked the code for this coin. It is the same code of LITECOIN.

So for those who want some updates, It will not happen unless ltc is updated or changed.

meanwhile the price is good now to buy some of this coin just in case it reaches high.
If litecoin makes changes in their github it doesnt mean Kronecoin get this upgrades too.

Kronecoin forked away from litecoin and only get these updates if they make the changes in their github too
I would like to buy large amounts of krone coin at discounted prices. If you are interested please pm me here.
Guys always use escrow if you make deals like this, otherwise you mostly will get scammed...
This coin is proof of work only and i think in one year it will be of value because of low reward per block. I will hold mine for one or two years just in case.

Soon to be delisted in 13 days anybody knows where I can get wallet?

http://www.kronecoin.org/
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
I would like to buy large amounts of krone coin at discounted prices. If you are interested please pm me here.
Activity: 16
This coin is proof of work only and i think in one year it will be of value because of low reward per block. I will hold mine for one or two years just in case.

Soon to be delisted in 13 days anybody knows where I can get wallet?
no exchange
Where to trade this one after cryptopia ban?
Activity: 15
Where is admin of this kronecoin? dead?
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Any further updates?
I checked the code for this coin. It is the same code of LITECOIN.

So for those who want some updates, It will not happen unless ltc is updated or changed.

meanwhile the price is good now to buy some of this coin just in case it reaches high.

Bingo had 90,000.00 of this coin when low. was very obvious that this coin will face pump and dumb.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

Krone Coin [KRONE] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

Krone Coin [Krone] Scrypt Algo
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3079
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:4079 for NiceHash or MiningRigRentals

Pages:
Jump to: